FR dragon rp?

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

FR dragon rp?

Unread post by Nick »

I know there has been multitudes of Pokemon rps floating around the forums, but what about a Flight Rising rp? It could expand dragon personalities/histories and, rp-wise, could build bonds between other Clans or make enemies of them depending on how it's played out.

It would be sort of hard to do an open-world rp and have everyone involved and interested though, I'm not entirely sure how to present a solution to that problem unless someone has a plot idea that would set everyone on the same basic path for rp. :?
(The FR site itself has a board that's set in one area, the RP Training Grounds, that could be a good idea for a more laid-back dragon rp on here if a plot doesn't come to mind)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: FR dragon rp?

Unread post by Azunara »

I'd probably be down with that. I know there are a lot of vague crossovery kind of RPs that crop up now and then if we really get desperate. (There was one that was kind of like Star Trek except the crew was dragons. I was sad that never got anywhere. I had a great pilot.)

But nothing wrong with staying in the FR world itself. Can anyone say SHADE?! :D
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: FR dragon rp?

Unread post by Nick »

I never actually considered crossovers... which is sad because I basically live off AUs/crossovers lmao it'd certainly be a nice change of pace since I've sort of been haunting the FR rp board for awhile and none of it really caught my interest/attention enough to try and join

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||