AMA Shoutout!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

AMA Shoutout!

Unread post by Varethyn »

Um... hey guys. It's... it's me, Varethyn.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. For the attention. We happened to see the view count for the AMA thread going on right now and... well.

It's over 500 views! None of us expected anything like that, especially not so soon!

So, um, I wanted to come out and say thank you so much to you all. Really, it's a huge surprise for all of us here. Myself, Kith, the one who is writing this for us, and others that might show up depending on what happens in the future.

We were really worried when it didn't pick up very quickly. We'd over anticipated the amount of interest we'd get from it and it saddened us to see so few wanting to participate. We'd hoped after seeing other threads generate lots of interest that maybe we'd have a similar chance.

What we didn't expect was the sheer amount of people who have wanted to read the questions and our responses. It's something that was completely left by the wayside when we were discouraged by the lack of participants. But we've found ourselves, all of us, having great fun supplying answers and reactions and sincerely hope that, if the number is anything to go by, you all are enjoying the thread in the way you want to enjoy it.

Of course it would be amazing if others were to join in on the fun. If they wanted to, of course. It's comforting enough seeing how many wanted to read it all!

So once again, thank you all so, so much. For reading and for asking. We all hope you continue to enjoy everything that happens in the thread and getting to know Kith and myself. We'll see you all back over there soon!

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.