Striv's Forum Roleplay

Striv
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring//Twisting Nether

Striv's Forum Roleplay

Unread post by Striv »

@.@ I blame Saturo for me doing this but... Ive kinda been itching to roleplay so I thought I would start a thread. This one will be strictly SERIOUS in the sense that... WoW will be our reality. As in no gear with +200 agil etc. Cause if WoW was real... it wouldn't be like that. Haha!

I'm going to lay down some basic rules for this thread.

1 Regular forum rules apply.
2 Serious postings. No one liners please :P Keep it spicey and interesting.
3 Anyone is welcome... except you. Yes you. Right there. Just kidding haha.
4 Make a "character sheet" first please
5 Take this somewhat seriously
6 No God Moding - no posts like "Striv shoots Bob in the face. He dies." You can't act out someone else's character. Unless of course it's an npc.
7 You can be any race. No special characters though. As in you can't be Jaina. Or Thrall. Etc.

My Character Sheet
Name - Striv
Age - A couple thousand years old
Gender - Female
Race - Night Elf
Personality - Arrogant. Enthusiastic. Loyal.
((add any other things you can think of if you so desire :) ))

-Striv sat upon the back of her bronze drake Koridormu who just so happened to be chatting it up with her while she surveyed the Barrens from atop one of the bluffs. Crossroads lay down below going about its usual business and the guards seemed at ease not knowing what lay in store.
"And that's when I told her... 'No. I will not be your consort. I would like to see the...' Striv? Hello? Are you even paying attention to me?" the bronze drake said with a slight tone of annoyance.
"Huh? Oh sorry Kori. Just making plans in my head... want to give these stupid Horde the scare of their lifetime." She smirked to herself and slid from the back of the drake and looked around.
The bronze drake settled down into a comfortable postion and watched his companion closely as she paced then stopped but then continued to pace again. He sighed lovingly and lied down. He was used to her tricks that she played on the Horde constantly. They were amusing at times and hardly anyone got hurt. Striv was careful about that. She was careful not to hurt innocents.
A ghostly bear ly behind the drake. His eyes closed and soft snoring sounds coming from his muzzle. His ears twitched and his paws moved a little now and then as if he were chasing something. The three were quite the site but no one knew they were up there. At least for now no one knew.
Striv finally stopped and sat down. She pulled a piece of parchment from her pack and scribbled a few things down with a quill.
"Hmm... okay. Time to gather some supplies. Then tonight... we make the sky fall!"
She laughed and stood up, packing the stuff into her backpack before stroking the bears head.
"Come Aznable. We have to take off now."
The bear woke with a snore, his eery growl escaping a parted mouth before he clambered up onto the drakes back who was already posed to take off. Striv climbed up onto the saddle and turned to strap in her Bear then the three of them lifted off into the sky and headed for Ratchet.-
Last edited by Striv on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Re: Striv's Forum Roleplay

Unread post by Aleu »

(( YOU CAN'T FLY IN AZEROTH YET. >C

...Kidding. :3 ))

Name - Lunania Starflight.
Gender - Female.
Race - Blood Elf.
Personality - Sarcastic, Arrogent, Nature Loving.

Green eyes shifted around the barren landscape. Well not so barren. There were indeed a few trees, along with some Zhevra grazing near by Ratchet. She snorted quietly, moving both her hands to pat the two beasts beside her. A white wolf, Silverstream and a black lion, Shadowflame. She moved back toward the Inn, where three of her prized mounts laid resting from their 'long' adventure from Strangethorn. A Cenarion Hippogryph, a White War Talbuk, and a Cobalt Netherdrake.
'Honestly Lunania, I don't know how you convinced these Goblins to allow you to stay here. Even after you leveled Booty Bay to gain the respect of those Pirates...' The voice had come from the Drake, Raine.
A smirk played across the Huntress' face, "Well these Goblins ain't very smart, ya know." She shifted toward the Hippogryph, Zyanya, patting her neck softly. "Ya just give'em some gold and they'll do whatever ya want." She laid down two large pieces of meat. Both Shadow and Silver quickly snagged them up with a bit of growling between the two.
Lunania stretched, "Maybe I'll go pick off some of them Southern Sea pirates... Or some stupid Alliance will come in here and give me some entertainment." She snickered. Raine shook her head while Zyanya picked at ground, finding a worm.

(( I usually post more, but it's 5am. =( ))

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Stealing ideas is great forum behavior, btw))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Striv
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Striv »

I will post again once we get a few more ^.^

And I hope you're not taking it personally Saturo?
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

saturo wrote:((Stealing ideas is great forum behavior, btw))
(( Just curious how wanting to start their own forum RP is stealing. =/ I would assume it's perfectly fine for someone to start their own, separate from the others. ))

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Not really the fact that you started your own, but that you blame me...

The bow was obviously comic relief...))

((EDIT: Forgot the brackets.))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Striv
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Striv »

((I blamed you in a good way o.O heh. :) ))