The Wrath of Deoxys!

Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

The Wrath of Deoxys!

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Hello all....this is the RP Pokemon story that I am holding sign ups for the roles of the legendaries in another thread. There are still 3 spots left for those that wanna join!

Click here for the sign up list: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3997

Click here for the list of char's !: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4345

Click here to go to a website that has a ton of info on Pokemon, this will help you get an idea of what the pokemon you chose is like and thus help you potray it here, unless of course you want it to be different: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

Anyways...without further ado:

The Wrath of Deoxys!!!!!!!!!!

Prologue:

It was a beautiful night, one of those nights where stars fill almost every spot in the sky......obviously something's gonna happen. A few young trainers were out in the field playing with thier Pokemon. One was a little girl named Nikki, the other two were boys named Dan and Chad. Nikki was playing with her Marill, Dan had a Rhyhorn and Chad had a Murkrow.

Nikki: I can't believe we finally became real pokemon trainers!

Dan: Yeah! This is awesome

Chad: Yup and we're so awesome we started with Pokemon that are not of the usual types for a starter to be!

The trainers continued to play until the Rhyhorn looked up and saw something surprising

Rhyhorn: TAKE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone dives out of the way of a rather large meteorite. "What is it?" asks Nikki. Her Marill answers, "It looks like a meteorite!" "Anyone else hear it cracking?" asks Dan. The trainers walk towards the rock, pokemon in tow for closer inspection.

Sure enough, the meteor was cracking. The cracks kept growing and growing until eventually, the entire meteor was covered. It then just laid there, motionless. Chad walks up to it, "Huh.....that was odd....Hey guys, want me to try and break it?!" he asked with a grin. "I don't think that's a good idea..." replied Nikki. "Ahh what could happen?" Chad remarked as he punched the boulder with all of his might. Nothing happened. "Let Rhyhorn try!" said Dan. The Rhyhorn charged at the boulder as fast as possible and smashed right into it.....nothing happened. "This is one tough rock" said the Rhyhorn as it was rubbing its horn. Suddenly the meteor started to fall apart. Pieces fell all over the place. When it was all over, there was a strange red figure in the center. It stood up and looked at the trainers.

"Greetings, my name is Deoxys, might I ask where I am?" were the creature's first words. Nikki then asked, "What is that thing? A new Pokemon?". Dan then chimed in, "I bet it is! Hey, let's see who will be the first of us to catch it!!!!" Chad and Nikki nodded and readied thier Pokeballs. The Deoxys tilted its head, "What are you doing?" Dan then threw his ball at it, hitting the pokemon in the head causing it to go into the ball. One shake...Dan was watching intently....2 shakes....Dan was getting a little excited....3 shakes!!!!.....Dan was ready to cheer....now he just needed the ball-sealing click..........yup.....any minute now......."What the?" asked Dan. "Did you catch it?" asked Chad. "It didn't lock shut." replied Nikki. Dan walked over and started to reach for the ball. When his hand was on it, the ball exploded into various sharp shards. Deoxys stood amongst the falling shards....in Attack form. "You DARE to try to imprison me!? Is this how you treat newcomers to your world? Is this how you treat your so called friends there?!" he asked as he pointed to thier Pokemon. "It seemes I was sent here for a purpose....yes....it is clear to me now. I was created to become the liberator of all Pokemon. I must save them from these humanoid tyrants. These....these....humans must not succeed in thier plans.....these slave drivers...must.....DIE!!!!!!!"

Upon saying that, Deoxys used his Psychic power to take the empty pokeballs from Nikki and Chad. He then destroyed them into numerous sharp shards. He suspended the shards in the air and lifted the shards from Danny's ball too. "You three will be my first victory..."

"RUN!" screamed Nikki. The 3 trainers began to run for thier lives. Deoxys pointed his finger and sent all of the shards after them. "NIKKI LOOK OUT!" screamed Dan. "What....urk!...." The shards flew right into Nikki's body, piercing right through her. She collapsed to the ground. She was dead. "NOOOOOOO!" screamed Chad. "Forget it dude, we gotta keep running!, We can't save her now!" The boys continued running. Deoxys shifted to speed form and gave chase. He easily caught up to them. "You slavemasters will know the pain your victims have been feeling for years!" He lifted the to boys with his Psychic power and put a forcefield around them. He then started to shrink the forcefield. "WAIT! Please! We're sorry! We'll release our pokemon! Honest!" screamed Chad. "Rhyhorn help us out!" screamed Dan. The Rhyhorn laughed, "Hehe.....I have been wanting to do this for so long! Unfortunately Deoxys is taking care of it." "R-Rhyhorn...!?" Dan was shocked. "Bye Chad. Hehehehehehe" said Murkrow. Suddenly Nikki's Marill charged at Deoxys "YOU KILLED NIKKI YOU BASTARD!!!!" He jumped at the big red pokemon, but Deoxys simply swung the shrinking forcefield with the boys in it at Marill. Marill crashed to the ground and laid there, unconscious. Deoxys sighed, "This is taking too long...." he then closed his hand into a fist, causing the orb to close on the boys. There was nothing in the orb but crumpled bodies and blood now. "That felt good!" Deoxys began to laugh, "today marks the beginning of a new age....an age where Pokemon lord over all of the so-called trainers....an age where trainers will tremble with fear at the mere mention of thier own Pokemon.....an age....of.....FREEDOM!" Rhyhorn and Murkrow approached him. "Can we come too....master?" asked Rhyhorn. "Hmm?....You wish to join me in my noble quest? Very well....hang on a sec..." Deoxys held his hands out to them. They started to glow. After a few seconds, the pupils in Rhyhorn and Murkrow's eyes disappeared. A small red and teal DNA helix mark appeared on thier foreheads. "You now work for me. Let us go now! There are undoubtedly billions of trainers for me to purge from this world!" Deoxys then flew through the night sky, in search of his next victim
Last edited by Magnakilro on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Magnakilro

Re: The Wrath of Deoxys!

And that's the prologue to the story. As you can see, Deoxys will not hold back....he WILL kill to complete his goal. This also will show how Pro-trainer pokemon can be differentiated from anti-trainer: Anti-trainer ones have a DNA mark on the forehead and no pupils. Next part will be introducing the other pokemon in the story, the one's chosen by participators. This is the beginning of the interactive part of the story! If you want to go off topic, put what you wanna say between double parenthesis. You can also do this to give a quick bio for your pokemon.

example: ((I like turtles))

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A week after the tragic events of that night)

A Feraligatr, a Raichu, and a Houndoom were all just hanging out.

The Raichu, named Sparky, was listening and singing to music. "Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot...like..me? Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me...Don'tcha?......Don'tcha?"

((Sparky the Raichu: A Raichu that loves to play. He is very close friends with Chomp and Lilith, due to them growing up together in a pokemon farm called Thisisa. Sparky loves to goof off and have fun. He gets scared easily and seems to behave like a cartoon character sometimes. He is still a very skilled battler and will come to the aid of his friends if the need arises. He has a crush on a pokemon of a VERY different species))

The Houndoom, named Lilith, starts yelling, "Hey Sparky.....its bad enough hearing that song on its own.....we don't need you makin it worse then it already is!"

((Lilith the Houndoom: A female Houndoom that grew up with Chomp and Sparky. Lilith is very protective of baby pokemon. Her friendship with Sparky is a tense one. She gets easily annoyed by the Raichu's antics and is constantly yelling at him or smacking him with her paw. She recently came back from a trip to the Sinnoh region where she traveled with a trainer named Imagirl))

Chomp, the Feraligatr, spoke, "Let him have his fun Lilith, he won't want to try eating your tail while listening to that"

((Chomp, the Feraligatr: Chomp is easily the strongest of the Thisisa farm trio (Chomp, Sparky and Lilith). Chomp is a very gentle and protective pokemon that tries to make sure no harm befalls his friends. He goes through a complete personality change in combat, becoming fierce, aggressive and borderline savage, however he can still tell who his enemies are and are not))

Chomp then hears something, "We have a visitor!"

((Here's someone's cue to join in!))
Last edited by Magnakilro on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

The noise resolved it'self as a body of light pink fur slid into view. A dark red face and tail stood out, along with the small scythe on the side of the head of the Absol. Her brillant blue eyes looked over the trio before they stopped, blinking.

"Where am I?" Her voice was soft, despite the fierce appearance she held. Her nails dug into the ground under her feet for a moment before they eased up.
Last edited by Kira on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Magnakilro

"HAI!" shouted Sparky who had already ran in front of the visitor. "This place? Its our own little hangout. Your welcome to join us if ya like! My name's Sparky! The Houndoom over there is Lilith, and the big Feraligatr over there is Chomp, Chomp is sorta our leader. Lilith was almost our leader but after a battle for dominance, Chomp was elected."

"Sparky, play with this." Chomp said as he threw a ball to him. Sparky began to run around with the ball, constantly offering to play with the Absol. "Sorry about him, he likes seeing new faces.....he instantly wants to be friends with ya hehe. Anyway...what's your name?"
Last edited by Magnakilro on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

(( I thought I might point out http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page for those who don't know much about their pokemon))
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Magnakilro

(added ur link to the original post)
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

(btw, what region is everyone in atm, just so I know which landmarks I should be using? Kento, johto, sinnoh, orange islands, ect.)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Magnakilro

(wasn't rly doin a specific region....lols....didn't think it'd be important >_>)
rubybeam

((yeah.. i'll bring in ho-oh later he/she's a rare sight, I might bring in a non-anti-trainer pokemon later to))

Reseth looked down at the lake below hate glimmering in her eye's, they did it again. The stupid trainers, they always took her babies for well to be slave's- no not just slave's they became blind fighting others with only a burning passion to the so called 'trainer's'. you may ask what is she? the answer is simply a charizard, make that a very grumpy one. Her eye's shimmered with hatered for the trainers, always taking her newborns just to be trained into mindless little slave's. Reshi spread her purple ((yes she has purple wings not blue one's I wanted to make her unique from the rest of the pokemon)) wings out and lifted to the sky burning out her hungering rage, with a soft flight

(( so in otherwords the story here is that Reseth the charizard keeps getting her baby charmanders from her due to rarity in the wild, and now she's mad it and she wants to literitaly kill any trainer in her path. also the way I see it is that pokemon are born as their lowest evolution and only mature as they evolve))
Magnakilro

A voice was heard behind the Charizard, "You hate them too....I can sense the rage within you....why don't you join me? Together, you and I and other like minded Pokemon shall rid this world of those slavemasters and leave this world the way it should have been....Pokemon roaming freely, no worries, no cares. Are you with me?"

(I'm sure you can guess who paid a visit to your Charizard XD)
rubybeam

(( Oh yes, The virus alien has struck))

Reseith stopped in midflight flapping to keep in flight the slits in her eye's slimmed "If my children can be safe then i'll join you" she turned around to look at the mysterious voice
Magnakilro

Sure enough, Deoxys was there floating behind the dragon-like pokemon. "You have my word, your children will be safe...I only attack Pokemon that hold the odd belief that trainers are "not that bad".

(Thats a third member known so far in Deoxys's slowly growing army of trainer-haters. Your Charizard, and the Murkrow and Rhyhorn from the Prologue XD)
rubybeam

"then I accept your invatation" Resith turned around facing her new master
Magnakilro

"Excelent! Come! We shall begin our search for those fools immediately. I have 2 others who are actively hunting them down now." Suddenly, a Murkrow flew up to him, "Master! I flew all around the globe...it appears that there are 4 regions, and each of them are packed to the brim with trainers!"

"My god...it is worse then expected....let's go...if Murkrow is right, we have much to do...."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((I'll toss in two. We'll see how it goes.))

Meanwhile, in Sinnoh, an espeon and an umbreon were snarling, back to back, facing a pair of trainers. The pair were ragged, tired, and had fought long against the trainer's pokemon. "Solara!" The umbreon called, and the espeon dodged a pokeball, tackling the opponent's piplup afterwards. The other pokemon, a starly, snuck up from behind and pinned the umbreon down.

"Shadwyn!" Solara called, and the espeon charged, biting the Starly fiercely. It shrieked, and the pair tangled. Meanwhile, one of the trainer's threw a ball at the weakened umbreon, and after a few seconds, Solara pinned, it clicked. Her sister was trapped.

"SHADWYN!" Solara screeched, and thrashed, forcing the starly off. A trainer scooped up the ball and summoned back his pokemon, and the other trainer summoned his starly to his shoulder, and they were gone. Piplup, Starly, trainers, and Shadwyn. Gone.

Solara snarled. "I will find you, Shadwyn. Till the end of my days, I will find you and free you." The ragged espeon licked her wounds, and curled up, resting, sorrowful at the loss of her sister.
rubybeam

Resieth nodded flying off looking for the trainers who took her children
Magnakilro

"Well would you look at that...." Deoxys pointed at a couple of trainers. "Looks like they have enslaved something. "

Deoxys took a closer look and saw one of the tossing a pokeball up and down.

"This is your chance Resieth, show me that you will not hold back.....KILL THEM!!!"
rubybeam

Reseith flew in smirking "iv'e waited a long time to do this" she mutterted flying down on the unexpecting trainer her mouth filled with a feiry blaze as she collected her rage, the flame on her tail grew as it also fed on her rage, when close enough she soon released her fire, it spread thourgh the valley easly burning nereby paper also catching the trainer's useless clothes, although the trainer's summoned water pokemon, resieth defeated them in water easly being higher lv. she couldn't help but laugh alittle when the trainer's soon became breatheless
Magnakilro

Deoxys laughed maniacally at Resieth's work, "Well done, I knew you'd be a perfect ally." Deoxys picked up the pokeballs. "Let's get these little guys out of thier prisons." Hen then opened all of the pokeballs, releasing any captured pokemon.

"You are all free to go now....no longer slaves to that vile human. BE FREE MY FRIENDS!"
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

"My name is Delora. Are you all free pokemon, or do you have trainers?" Delora kept her eyes on the Raichu as he played, her claws absently kneeding the ground she stood on. She had a slight distrust of humans and the pokemon they trained. Too many memories of harm and attempted tames that ended in the scars she had under her fur.

The shiver that ran down her spine was ignored, even though a strip of fur raised from her skin. She gave her body a small shake to force it down, taking a half step back and to the side to try and focus on something other than the annoying twitch.
Last edited by Kira on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.