WOD! question and answers/backstorys

bluddy
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Alonsus

Re: WOD! question and answers/backstorys

Unread post by bluddy »

sorry ruby for keeping bugging you with new texts ;)
rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by rubybeam »

lol it's okay, putting in text isn't much work anyway just really backspaceing and copying and pasting
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

How did I miss this? :lol:

Molly: A Gardevoir. The leader of her party. She's stern, uptight and panics easily. A no-nonsense type, if you will. She and Desna are the "adults" of the group. She's a clever, brave, and hard fighter and will give her all in a battle. She's also found herself to be somewhat nurturing what with all of the healing she's had to do on the journey.

Olivia: A Blaziken. She's lighthearted and somewhat annoying at times. Adores teasing or picking on her pals or those annoying her. She runs into fights without a plan at all and does her job by kicking/punching things into submission (Which she really enjoys). She's got a bit of a foul mouth as well. She and Molly have been together since they were young, and they treat one another as sisters.

Desna: An Aggron. He's very protective, especially when it comes to Tira, whom he treats like a daughter. He's a bit more on the serious side, but he's slightly more light-hearted than Molly. He finds speaking somewhat difficult, and for this reason his speech can be somewhat choppy and doesn't flow very well, especially when he's upset. He's fierce in battle, and his tank-like body helps keep him going through many hits.

Tira: A Flygon. She's still a child, but tries her best to help in battle. She's very cheerful, hyper, bouncy and loves making new friends.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Dammit, 'bout time I got around to doing thing.. XD;

Ghost Girl: Female Delta Species, Half Ghost Type Umbreon. Normally called Ghost. Ghost isn't exactly the easiest person to get along with, as she's quite tempermental. Not only that, she's just plain.. Prickly. It's quite hard to get close to her, and you'd have to be quite tolerant of her attitude to be able to. Due to all of that, her only real friends until recently have been her teammates, but now that she's joined Chomp's group, she's met quite a few Pokemon who don't seem to mind her personality too much, and she's made some good friends, especially Solara the Espeon, who she seems quite close to. Despite her prickly exterior, once someone has gotten past that, they'd see that she's actually quite sweet, and would gladly give her life to save them. Due to her being the leader of her team, and being used to being in charge, she doesn't take kindly to others ordering her around; Hence, she and Rikki the Zangoose do not get along whatsoever. Her family is rather large, as she has siblings of all the Eevee Evolutions besides Umbreon. She has four brothers, Phantom the Flareon, Paris the Shiny Leafeon (Yerp.. Paris is a guy XD), Rale the Eevee and Mercury the Shiny Glaceon, along with three sisters, Butterfly the Espeon, Dory the Vaporeon and Streak the Jolteon. She and her siblings don't get along very much, with the exception of her, Butterfly and Mercury.

Physis: Male Tyranitar. Physis is calm, levelheaded, and a bit of a deep thinker. He's usually the one to break up arguements between his friends, and doesn't get into fights with others very easily. As a Larvitar, living in the Safari Zone of Johto, he was picked on and bullied by the other Larvitar, due to his dislike of fighting. Even now as a Tyranitar, he has remained sweet and caring, and resents the aggressive, battle-hungry and bestial nature of his kind. Due to not fitting in with the Larvitar in the Safari Zone, he's quite attached to his teammates, seeing them as the family he never really had. He sees anyone he considers a friend as a part of his extended family, and hates seeing others feeling left out. Despite his normally calm nature, he starts acting like any normal Tyranitar would when it comes to battle.

Taronga: Female Typhlosion. Hardy and mild for the most part, it takes quite a bit to get Taronga mad. But when she does get mad.. TAKE COVER, as she has a VERY 'explosive' temper. Literally. She's usually tolerant of her teammates, but does get into scraps with them at times, especially with Pan. When not in a serious mood, she's very playful, and loves to play chase with friends or have sparring matchs.

Pantheris: Male Raikou. Normally called Pan, or teasingly, Pan-Pan. Pan is a snarky jerk most of the time, calling people names and teasing them. He's actually quite sweet, but you'd never know it if you saw one of his snarking matchs with Ghost. Best friends with Rhythym the Suicune, he's usually found near her. (And there may or may not have been some romantic feelings between the two at some point or another.) Despite being one of the Legendary Beasts, he HATES the whole "I'm a Legendary so I'm better than you!" mindset of some of the other Legends, and usually completely ignores the fact that he's a Raikou.

Rhythym: Female Suicune. Rhythym is sweet and caring, she treats anyone who isn't an enemy with just as much love as she would her teammates. But, she's a bit too sweet at times, and goes slightly overboard. She's also rather ditzy and scatter-brained, and will either space out completely, or suddenly start talking about something totally and utterly unrelated to the subject. While not as serious about ignoring the fact that she's a Legendary as Pan is, she also dislikes the mindset of being better than normal Pokemon.

Insomnia: Female Noctowl. Insomnia is quiet and shy, for the most part, usually only speaking to her teammates. Despite that, she likes making new friends and will protect them at any given chance. She's an amazing guard at night, as she's true to her name in that she literally cannot fall asleep. She DOES, however, space out at times and acts like she's asleep. (The spacing out part is to justify her characteristic of "Often Dozes Off" in-game XD)

Bah, I think I went a little overboard with Ghost's... Oh well XD I'll come back with the info/backstory stuff for the rest of my characters. Too tired to write much more than this XD
rubybeam

Put in, only in third post due to post overflow again
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Editing Eclipse and Delora and sticking them here to make it easier on you Ruby.

Eclipse: Absol, Delora's father. Stubborn, rash, and larger than your average Absol. Has an intense dislike for Deoxys, even though they just met. Does not know the fate of his mate, or the rest of his family. He was destroyed by Deoxys for threatening the life of his child, still an egg. ( Really, No One liked this guy. Hell, I even hated him! )

Delora: Shiney Absol. Stubborn, like the rest of her family, but very sweet towards the ones she cares about (Mainly Cameo, Taly, Deoxys and Resith's babies/babies in general.) She has a few scars under her fur from her fights with trainers. She joined Deoxys because of his promise to reunite her family and now stays because she's grown fond of him...and killing humans. She loves that. She enjoys picking on Solara out of everyone on Chomps team, finding the Espeon highly amusing when upset. Recently became a mother, and has more than enough to think about now, thanks to Dialga and the new life she is responsible for. (Ref for myself again, 55 )

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
rubybeam

edited and yes ecplise was starting to get on my nerves also...crazy old man
bluddy
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Alonsus

Unread post by bluddy »

* cought. ticks rubybeam on shoulder... yes another pokémon ;) (and no worries i asked sat she won't get zangry at you for adding it to the list ;) )

This pokémon story is a tribute to a person who is responsble for half the fun here on the forums, and the other half for people trying to make sense out of it.

Sutora the shiny butterfree

Once a long time ago. The grand and friendly trainer Saturo was walking through the forest. The suddenly she saw a golden caterpie. out of the shock of seeing such a magnificant beautiful creature she stepped back and fell. The scratch she got from falling on a branch bleeded and hurted the friendly Saturo. The caterpie who was surprised to see a trainer out here saw that she was in pain, and felt guiltie for it. The caterpie wnted to heal the odd looking trainer and thought "why not?" and started to do some string shot on the bloody and painful wound. The string looked like it was made out of pure gold, it reflected the sunshine when it was flying to the wounded saturo. As soon as it surrounded Saturo's painfully wound did the healing escense in the bandage do it's work and the wound stopped to bleed. that's what bonded Saturo to this creature, how could this beautiful small creauture help me so much? Saturo laid down a pokéball on the ground, no traps no lures. just the bond. Caterpie thought if i go in there i'll never come back and will never see my home again. but i'll be able to travel the world with this friendly player. caterpie didn't have to think twice. The caterpie sprinted like a madman to the pokéball....click...Both the trainer and the pokémon jumped in the air of hapiness. well in the case of the pokémon it was hard to tell. But Saturo could have sworn she saw to pokéball jump and do a flip in the air. Then she thought she had to give the Caterpie a name. Saturo thought and thought. and then!! it suddenly came. if i'm so bonded with this creature i should give it a name...but i don't know it's female or male...Then something like she allways knew it told her the Caterpie was female. She named the golden Caterpie Sutora. together the travelled all around the world! the most epic battles! The most remarkable camping moments...ah the good times...ofcourse of all that heated battles the Caterpie evolved. Both trainer and pokémon wanted to return to the forest where they first met. When at an open spoit in the forest they saw some sort of? humanoid? who said: die slavedriver and crushed to pokéball. the home where she travelled all around the world in..NO it coumdn't have happened? what just happened? She then saw the "slavedriver" (as she prefers to call it from now on) standing above..whaa..whaat noo this can't bbe....NOOOO! Metapod evolved. ready to fight. "the slavedriver" looked up never seen such fury in one so small pokémon... Sutora casted silver wind badly hitting deoxys who teleported away leaving Sutora behind in confusion. HE'll ESCAPE HE'LL LIVE!! NOO!!! she then saw Saturo saying. "sutora" "Sutora" she immedeatly flew to her mistress crying. Sutora the dying saturo said. You have become beautiful...argh...The poor Sutora died withing when her bond collapsed. She will have her revenge!
rubybeam

Pasted~
rubybeam

Edited nightmare's information if anyone wants to see btw, it's on third post due to character overflow on first
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

well he'll need to meet with Chomp somehow
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
rubybeam

Yeah he's going to have to have a personal meeting one time, it might happen soon to
Magnakilro

XD
Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Baby time!

Ciro: A Deosol. Delora and Deoxy's child, an interesting mix of the two. He looked like an Absol, but has his fathers colours. He's still learning about the world, and is easily excited sometimes. He is capable of transforming into three other forms, like his father (though Delora refuses to let him learn speed form yet) but he doesn't like defense form..makes him too fluffy.

tiny, but I'm tired and about to head out to work so..will fix later.

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!

rubybeam

Pasted~ also I have a question for you all, if your charcters were to play world of warcraft was race/class combo would they be?
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Ooooh, that is an AWESOME question. Dunno about races, but I do know what classes they'd be! Ghost would be a Rogue XD Rikki would either be a Rogue or a Warrior. Physis would be a Warrior, most likely a Prot Warrior, to be exact. Rhythym would be an Ice Mage. Pan would be.. A Shaman (Only class with lightning! XD) Taronga would be a Fire Mage. Insomnia would be a.... Paladin? XD Jingle would be a Priest. Um... Hmm.. Can't think of any others right now XD
Magnakilro

Chomp would prolly be a Prot Warrior

Sparky would be a hunter (he likes new friends afterall)

Lilith would be a Warlock (she's Dark/Fire...locks get Shadow and Fire spells XD)

Klaww would be a Fury Warrior

Skitty would be a Priest...Resto

The Scyther Squad would prolly be Pallies...with Sandy's light giving them strength XD

Deoxys would be every class and spec at once XD
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Darkrai would be a warlock, no doubt.
Glis would probably be some kind of rogue or hunter...
The Unown would be mages. Or priests, they do use shields a lot...

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Speck would be a pally. She lives to protect her friends and keep them alive, throwing herself into the battle to destroy her foes at the cost of her life.

Solara would be a mage. She's highly dangerous and powerful, releasing a bunch of attacks to destroy her enemies, then drinking a potion to keep herself alive.

Shadwyn would be a rogue. Sneaky and powerful.

Dialga would be...I dunno. Warlock as well, I suppose. He was extremely powerful, and he did pull off a lot of dark schemes with Darkrai, especially capturing Ciro.
Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Delora would be...hmm...*thinks* Probably a Feral Druid.

Cameo would be a Prot Pally.
Hail would be his Shammy healer <3
Kaleo would be the odd little Ret pally son.
Tsunami would be a Druid..just a druid, no clear spec.

Taly would be a Fire Mage..just Cause.
Ty would be a Rogue.

Daray...a Rogue..Ninjaaaa

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!