Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Saturo

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Light's Hope

"Okay, so, what's next?", Decay asked as she picked up the gnome in the ice. "Cultists seem to be fleeing pretty quickly.", she said, nodding towards the treeline, where the remaining paladins were chasing off the cultists.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Light's Hope

The druid shook herself, saying quietly, "I really don't know. I guess...we keep an eye on the gnome. You were going elsewhere, remember?" She tried desperately to keep the sad and bitter tone out of her voice. She looked up at the line of defenders chasing away the Cultists, tail flicking.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Light's Hope

"Aye", she replied. "Back to Quel'Thalas. I suppose you'll want the gnome.", she said, handing the ice block over to the druid. The gnome inside was turning blue from lack of oxygen.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Light's Hope

Azunara nodded slowly, then peered at the trapped gnome. "Should...we make a hole for her to breathe?"
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Light's Hope Chapel

Indi approached them, arms crossed. "Let her rot for all I care," she mumbled, glaring at the gnome.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Light's Hope

The druid shrugged, watching her, then lying down a bit aways, listening to Kozri, keeping an eye on the gnome-sicle. What kind of warlocky necromancer gnome thing didn't cast magic to take care of air?
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Light's Hope

Decay shrugged, looking at the block of ice. "I suppose we shouldn't be the ones to kill her after going trough all that trouble to save her.", she muttered, poking at the ice with a sword. A small crack formed as the ice split apart, the gnome falling out. She dropped down on the ground breathing heavily.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Light's Hope Chapel

The blade of Indi's axe hit the ground next to Saturo's head. "Try anything funny and next time it goes through your neck," she hissed as a warning.

A sigh followed as she tried to figure out what the fel they were going to do now.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Light's Hope

Azunara was being less than helpful to figure out their objective. They couldn't kill the gnome, and they couldn't kill lightning wolf...what enemies did that leave? They had nothing to go off of. She scowled.
Enion Boughstrider
Realm: Cenarion Circle

Unread post by Enion Boughstrider »

Name: Enion Boughstrider
Race/Class: Blood Elf Hunter
Physical Description: brown spiky hair, green eyes, wears a good amount of chainmail except for when he's sleeping
Brief History (Optional): He is the younger brother of Lorn Boughstrider. He currently owns a blue feathered condor named Nekhbet, a black and green Felboar named Bane, a green striped cat named Astaroth, and a purple Ravager named Quardo
Brief Personality (Optional):

Name: Lorn Boughstrider
Race/Class: Blood Elf Death Knight
Physical Description: red spiky hair, glowing blue eyes, is always armored to the teeth
Brief History (Optional): He was the older brother of Enion Boughstrider. He was killed by the Scourge while visiting a friend in Dragonblight (his friend wasn't revived).
Brief Personality (Optional):
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

You actually want Fury of hte Twilight Clan sign in Enion XD I'll copy and past this to that thread