Tales of the initiate's

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Tales of the initiate's

Unread post by Aweena »

Sylfina--Dolanaar

Sylfina looked up and smiled when she noticed that it was Sari, Remembering the grunts from the teacher from when she had interupted she turned her attention back to the lessons

Mania lifted her head and looked at Carp a Low good natured growl "Hi there Carp Want a fish?" Mania Didn't wait for an answer she just prowled closer to Sylfinas bag and pulled out a few fish to share.

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

(( Heya guys just wondering i know im a bit inpatient but its one of my fails, Is there something i did wrong in this tread to make everyone give up or is it due to patch frenzy still going on id like to learn from this so i can maybe join in on other things in the future with out making mistakes that ruin it for others and such so please leave a comment on it and maybe critiques and pointers as well thanks guys im really happy i have had a chance to practice with you its giving me a bit of confidence and i am actually trying out rp in game atm to))

Trinia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Greymane US & Aman'thul US

Unread post by Trinia »

(( Welll~ I'm thinking it's lack of excitement, but that's not something that you yourself had to do. Anyone can initiate the action, but it didn't seem like much of it was going on. Without the excitement, conflicts and problems to solve, roleplaying is highly boring. :/ ))

Florelline steered Clara to the front of the inn, the sudden decrease in speed blew up a large amount of dust before the steed came to a halt with a snort. Dismounting, Florelline peeked around the corner into the inn. She noticed what seemed to be... a cooking lesson? Brushing some of the dust off her leather armor, she strode in. "Mind if I join in?" She questioned to who must have been the teacher.

Florelline - Level 90 NE Guardian/Feral Druid - Greymane
Thiania - Level 90 Draenei Shadow/Holy Priest - Greymane
Trinia - Level 86 NE BM/Surv Hunter - Aman'thul
Walnut the Tyrant Devilsaur
Pearl the Ghostsaber
Itzal the Fel Windserpent
Melo the Albino Bat
Tikiniro the Warp Stalker

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by rubybeam »

((I couldn't get my character involved without killking him so i'm just going to create a character that can get involved if you guys don't mind))

Name: Swiftfin

Race/Class: murloc rogue ((I can provide a link if needed))

Physical Description: A blue murloc with yellow 'fins', his 'butt' is is a purplish tint and he has green hands and feet, he always seems to be carrying a pouch at it's side, and a dagger in his hand.

Brief History (Optional): Swiftfin was once from a tride known as the 'tiderunner' tribe he was exiled at a young age for gaining interrest in the other races from the horde and alliance, after being exiled he begain to find ways how to survive while also learning about the races. He tried interact the the alliance and horde races failing at the idea that he was a murloc, he now only travels to different places looking for a decent companion,His language for common and orc seems a bit broken

Brief Personality (Optional): he's curious and adeventurous alwayswanting to learn more. He seems protective over his friends and isn't afraid to start a fight even if it's from something way stronger than him

Swiftclaw watched the night elves with curiousity, he was sure to stay in stealth so that the guards wouldn't see him he then ripped out of stealth staring the the nightelves with pleading eyes "Join?" his attention turned to florelline and sylfina
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((We need conflict? Great. It means I can work on my lock.))

Alexandria "Ravynira" Frost and Eva Frost
Human Warlocks
Shadowglen-Over Dolanaar

The pair of humans looked over the village, both mounted atop fiery horses. The elder one, atop a dreadsteed, wore the dark robes of a master warlock, her gray hair pulled into a steep bun. A succubus stood by her side, occasionally cracking her whip. It looked around worriedly; if her master was ambushed, she would pay the price.

The younger human rode a felsteed, wearing the blood red robes of an apprentice. Her hair was a dark black, like a raven's feathers. An imp was sitting on her shoulder, tail twined around her neck, protectively.

"Do you remember the runes required for the summoning, Alexandria?" The elder warlock asked her daughter, and the young human nodded, sounding subdued. "Yes, mother." Eva Frost nodded, commanding, "Good. Begin the ritual." Ravynira looked at her mother, a spark of defiance in her eyes. She wouldn't. She and Darkstar had stayed here once and helped these elves, she woul-pain tore through her as the elder Frost pulled out a small, purple orb and began to put pressure on it. "Do not defy me, daughter. Never forget you belong to me."

Ravynira winced as the pain hummed away, and she knelt down, taking a vial of blood and her dagger and begin creating a ring of summoning, muttering words under her breath. When she finished, fel energy sparked the air, and green flames licked the circle. There was a soft rumble, and the sky grew sickly green as Infernals fell from the sky.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Xyrah--Dolanaar

Something started to smell really funny...and really wrong. Xyrah looked up to the sky, eyes widening as she the fel magic forming. "We're about to be in big trouble soon," she announced to the others, pointing to the forming infernals.

Duskstalker, I need you by my side; we've got trouble, she sent mentally to her cat companion.

Well this day certainly has been eventful, the cat said lazily, returning from the forests back to Xyrah in Dolanaar, prepared to fight.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Camp¨

Korwen looked up, and nodded at the fel rocks that were about to fall. "Wha's 'at?"

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara-Camp

Azunara hissed, lashing her tail. "I'm going to guess bad things. I vote we check it out," She said.

---

Ravynira and Eva Frost
Above Dolanaar

Rayvnira watched the Infernals fall from the sky, looking disturbed. She hated this. She wasn't like this, wasn't a warlock. She scowled, flames licking at her hands briefly before she realized she had scorched a good section of the grass around her in her anger. She quickly extinguished the flames, the imp on her shoulder watching the infernals fall.

Her mother was standing at the cliff's lip, watching the infernals plummet from the sky. "You could do better. A proper Infernal shower would have more, not to mention they would be bigger. Redo the Summoning Circle, and get the chant right. If I remember right, you mispronounced one of the words." Ravynira growled under her breath, using her dagger once more to redo the Circle.
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

Swiftfin-dolannar

Swiftfin whined as he saw the rocks fall from the sky, he didn't know all too much about it but he knew it was bad
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

Sylfina and Mania--Dolanaar

Startled by the sudden demon rain Sylfina just stood there looking eyes wide open and mouth gaping "That's impossible" She stammered

Mania having seen the wolf lady sniff it out had already gone in to defend her pet huntress, Hissing angrily she looked up sharp eyes peeled to see who had sent the damned things to disturb her nap and lunch

Sylfina still frozen in shock just stood there.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira and Eva Frost
Above Dolanaar

"Better," The elder warlock commented and Ravynira stiffly got up, rubbing the blood off her knife with her robes. She stood a bit aways from her mother, looking down at the chaos below. Already, the Infernals were slowly stood, and they looked coldly at the panicking elves. "Command them. Give them the order to kill," The older Frost ordered, and Ravynira recoiled. She didn't want to. Demons...she wasn't ever supposed to work with demons. She muttered under her breath, "Dark, forgive me." before shouting something in demonic. The Infernals stilled, pausing as they heard the shouting demonic. Then, they began to move, quickly, striking down elves.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Xyrah--Dolanaar

Xyrah unslung her bow from her shoulder and readied an arrow. "Oi, I don't know about you all, but I'm not going down without a fight!"

As soon as one of the infernals got into range, she began firing arrows at it, dismayed to see them bounce off the demon's rocky hide. Duskstalker charged at the rocky demon and began trying to sink his claws and teeth into it. Their attacks seemed to have no effect and Xyrah began to despair.

Name: Tiahar Brightmoon

Race/Class: Night Elf Mage

Physical Description: Average height for a female night elf. She has long, blue hair, piercing eyes, and is commonly seen wearing master mage's robes. Her skin is a bluish-purple (though it borders on being much more blue, she attributes it to her affinity with frost magic) and her facial markings resemble a small mask.

Brief History: Tiahar Brightmoon is pretty old by night elf standards. She had mage training back before it had been forbidden and since then she has mastered the powers of frost and arcane, although she is more comfortable using frost magics. She spent much time being solitary until the Cataclysm came and her powers with magic were once more needed by her people.

Brief Personality: Tiahar tends to be pretty quiet; she likes to take the time to judge a situation and then act. She very rarely acts or speaks impulsively. (Loosely translated, her name means wise magician.) She uses her master status to help others whenever needed, including training young, up and coming magi.

Tiahar--Dolanaar

Tiahar had been relaxing in the Dolanaar inn when she heard screams of panic. Jolting out of bed, she went downstairs and saw infernals swarming through the city. "By Elune!" she exclaimed. What were infernals doing here?

Taking a deep breath, she calmed her surprise and strolled out of the inn and took in the situation. Much to her pleasure, many of the infernals were grouped up and she summoned a circle of frost rune on the ground to entrap them. She set to work using her mastery of frost to combat the infernal invasion, all the while wondering where the warlock who summoned them was hiding.
Last edited by TygerDarkstorm on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira and Eva Frost
Above Dolanaar

Raven cringed at the destruction, of both the elves and the demons she summoned. She muttered a thanks in Common, defying her mother. The older warlock didn't seem to notice, sighing. "They're destroying your demons, Alexandria...They're pathetic. Perhaps we should show them how a real warlock razes a town?"

She quickly made her own summoning circle, speaking a ripple of demonic. The infernals Raven had summoned were being worn down, but were soon joined by bigger infernals. Raven winced, wishing she could help.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Azu, would the warlocks be visible from the camp?))

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Hmm. I would guess so. It's near Dolanaar, but above it, so if they're close to the camp...Eh, yeah. They'd be visible.))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Are the warlocks visible from Dolanaar, out of curiousity?))

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Camp

Korwen looked down at the suspicious summoners trough his binoculars. "Nottin' like drunk fightin'", he said with a grin, and jumped into the shadowy bushes, stealthing as he went.

((So yeah, imagine him being stealthed behind your locks now.))

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((If you look up at the hill, sure. :D))

Ravynira and Eva Frost
Above Dolanaar

The older Frost was chanting quietly in Demonic, commanding her Infernals. Ravynira scowled, not wanting to watch this anymore. One of the night elves had a dark colored wolf for a pet. Before she had turned away. she had seen the elf crying over the scorched body. The warlock snarled to herself. If she wasn't bound, she'd be down there fighting the demons herself. Chomir, on her shoulder, gave a quiet hiss of warning.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tiahar--Dolanaar

More, bigger infernals had been summoned and Tiahar began to suspect a master warlock behind the act. Sighing, she danced her way through the infernals, using her frost abilities to combat them as she made her way to the hill leading into Dolanaar. Looking up, she could see two human warlocks. With a snarl she blinked her way into range for a few (hopefully) well-placed frostbolts on the locks.

Xyrah--Dolanaar

Xyrah was surprised to see the night elf mage combating all the infernals. She saw the mage move through the combat toward the hill and she followed her, shocked to see two human warlocks. A deep growl rose from her throat and Duskstalker charged the older of the warlocks while Xyrah fired a few arrows off at the younger.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira and Eva Frost
Above Dolanaar

Ravynira recoiled as they were under attack. She wanted to run...With a hiss, she scorched the arrows but otherwise made no other aggressive moves. Chomir hopped down from her shoulder, fire flickering around his fingers. He chittered something in demonic and Ravynira shook her head. The imp blinked, paused and extinguished the flames watching the group. The younger warlock suddenly recoiled, hissing in pain as the elder warlock summoned a larger demon, a felguard, to take care of the cat. Meanwhile, the older lady gave a savage grin, and muttered in demonic. Raven whined in pain. She didn't want to fight them...Fel. She had to if she wanted to live.

Once more chanting in demonic, she tried to send dark, corrupting thoughts to the worgen, while her imp tilted its head and launched flames at her.