Tales of the initiate's

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Tales of the initiate's

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tiahar--Teldrassil

She would have to let the warlock get away this time, against her better judgement. As the human started draining her life and mana away, she summoned a block of ice around herself, effectively blocking her off from any attacks and keeping her from attacking.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Dolanaar

A look of relief crossed the human's face as she staggered into the woods. She'd rest for now, try to avoid her master as long as possible, and hide. No doubt they'd come after her soon. Dammit. She snarled to herself, making her way deeper into the foliage and falling down, leaning against a tree. "Chomir?" She called, and the imp appeared from the Nether. He looked at the warlock worriedly, and he said in demonic, "Raven, let me take some of the pain." The lock was too hurt to argue, and the imp established a link, wincing at the sudden surge of pain, then leaping up and curling around her shoulder. "That was ugly." He said simply, and the human nodded.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tiahar--Teldrassil

Tiahar dimissed the iceblock from around her and teleported herself to Darnassus. She quickly made her way to the head of the Sentinels and informed her of what happened. A search party was immediately sent out to go try and find the human warlock.

Xyrah--Dolanaar

The ice finally faded from around Xyrah and Duskstalker. Xyrah was furious--how dare that mage try and keep her from helping!

Forget about it, Duskstalker's calm voice said in her head. We're not nearly strong enough to have taken on those warlocks anyway.

Xyrah consented defeat at this, agreeing with the cat. She sighed. Well then, she stated, we shall go to Darnassus for fishing instruction, and then go train ourselves to be better and stronger. With that, she and Duskstalker began walking their way back to the night elf capital.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Teldrassil

Great. This was just great. Wanted by the elves, wounded, unable to run, and on her own. She doubted she'd be rescued by her own mother, this would be a test. A damn test to see if she could survive. If she was strong enough. She briefly wished Darkstar was here. She missed the wolf. Her hand mindlessly went to the arrow she kept at her side, back from her hunter days.

Chomir bristled, saying quietly, "They're going to be looking for us, Raven. We better keep moving..." The human sighed darkly. "Why can't they just leave me be?" She growled, stiffly getting up and nearly falling back down again, cursing. She whistled, hoping her felsteed would come. After a few minutes, the demonic beast trotted to her side, whinnying in worry. "I'm okay, Infria. I'll live." She slowly mounted the horse, nearly falling off. "Come on. We have to keep moving..."
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Darnassian Sentinels--Teldrassil

The platoon of Sentinels sent after the warlock reported to them by the mage started by heading to Dolanaar. When they came upon the town, they were enraged to see what had happened. They followed the signs of battle and began having their nightsabers track the human.

The cats picked up the trail and began to follow it, soon coming upon a female human riding a dreadsteed. "You there," the lead Sentinel called out, "halt in the name of the Darnassian law and face your crimes."

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Forest

Ravynira cursed. Her tracks...That was a stupid, amateurish mistake. She glared at them, weighing her options. A fight was out of the question, and even though she remembered most of the teleportation ritual, she didn't have the energy or time to cast the spells needed. If she could distract them long enough to escape though, maybe she could get out of here. She mentally scrambled for a few of the runes required, and dismounted her horse, watching them carefully. "Keep them distracted, please..." She asked her felsteed and her imp quietly. They both paused a second, then charged the sentinels, trying to block them from the warlock.

Meanwhile, Ravynira was quickly etched runes on the ground, spitting out words in demonic, hissing. The runes began to glow, and she watched them carefully. Hurry, she thought, desperately, then gave a slight, dark grin as the spell went off and there was a loud howl. It always hurt to summon him, knowing what she had done. What she had no choice to do. The felhunter paused, gaze flicking between the sentinels and the warlock as it gave a throaty growl, briefly nuzzling the warlock.

"Dark," Ravyn said quietly, gently patting the felhunter. "I'm still sorry for what I did, you know." It barked in reply, whining, then turned its attention to the sentinels, howling one last time. "Go, and we'll let you live. I won't hesitate to kill you if you fight, though. I'm only trying to survive."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Behind Ravynira

The shadows in the area flickered slightly as the rogue sneaked up, ready to put in the final stab, taking the warlock down, when he clumsily stumbled over a root, and fell against the warlock's back. "I hate hangovers.", he muttered, and leapt back, daggers ready.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Forest

The warlock snarled in surprise, yelping, and the felhunter immediately leaped at the human, trying to pin him down. The felsteed also reared, neighing fiercely, trying to trample him. Ravynira meanwhile began trying to cast a storm of flames to keep the night elves at bay. She just wanted them to leave her alone.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Forest

Korwen got knocked to the ground by the felhunter, but managed to roll sideways before the felsteed stomped him dead. He focused on his movements, attempting to evade all attacks, and lunged at the warlock, ready with his daggers.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Forest

The human snarled, trying to dodge the daggers. One of them hit her in the shoulder, the other catching her in the ribs. Not yet fatal, but with the blood she'd lost and the rate she was losing it...She couldn't fight much longer. She whistled, hissing to her companions, "We've got to run, now." She haphazardly leaped onto her felsteed's back, nearly falling off. The felhunter growled savagely at his foes, before following.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

"Don't let her escape!" the lead Sentinel yelled. "We need her alive for judging."
The Sentinels nodded and split up to try and flank the fleeing warlock.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Forest

"Not like I can go far on this bloody island," The warlock snarled under her breath. Honestly, she just needed time. If she could find a safe place to hide...Help...Demons! Right. She mentally ran through memorization, days spent finding out the location of any known demon, of knowing where demonic hot spots were...There was a cave. Right. If she could make her way there, she could ask the demons to help her, hold off the elves while she fled...

A plan hashed out, she was broken out of her thoughts by the sound of snarling. Darkstar had taken one of the sentinels on, and he had crippled the feline, now draining the energy of the elf. "Dark, come on!" Raven called, and the felhunter growled in reply, chasing after her. Infria whinnied, the felsteed kicking out with her hooves. The human muttered a command in demonic, and lit one of the trees near a sentinel on fire, hoping to hold her off that way.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

The lead Sentinel growled and held up a hand to halt the rest of the squad from following the warlock. "Leave her be," she called. "It's not worth killing ourselves over. We need to get back to Darnassus." The remaining, living Sentinels followed their leader back to Darnassus, reporting back to Tiahar of their failure.

Tiahar--Darnassus

Tiahar was upset that the Sentinels couldn't catch the warlock, but she wouldn't stress over it anymore. With the warlock allowed to get away, there was no point in trying to get justice for what had been done to Dolanaar. She made her way to the stables and retrieved her nightsaber, heading back out to the village to see if she could help with repairs.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Forest

Meanwhile, with the chase called off, Raven slowed her mount. She was rather dizzy now, and exhausted, and likely bleeding all over the place. "Bandages would be good. Yeah." She said wearily, poking through saddle bags slowly, shaking. Finding a few old, musty wool bandages, she began dressing her wounds, muttering in pain. Every sense was aware, in case that blasted rogue was still about. Darkstar sat down, tail wagging, panting.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Tree

Korwen soundlessly sneaked out to the edge of the branch, ready to jump down, when it broke with a loud *Crack!*. He fell face-first on the ground before the warlock. He pulled himself up with a groan and sat down next to her. "I'm too hung over fo' this.", he said, and pulled out a hip-flask. He drank the liquid inside slowly, and reclined. "Should be killin' ye, you know."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Forest

The warlock jumped and the felhunter snarled, but Raven shook her head, "Easy, Dark." She said, then looked at the rogue. "You might already have. At this rate, I'm going to die of bleeding or exhaustion. I'm just glad they gave up the chase." She poked through her robe's pockets, hopeful that maybe, just maybe, she had missed a healthstone or a potion or something. When nothing came up, she sighed, applying pressure to wounds once more to try and stop the bleeding. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't kill me. I rather like living."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Forest

Korwen retrieved a small bottle containing a red-ish fluid from a pocket, and handed it over to the warlock. "Probly' won't do much, but hey, evry'thin' counts, right?"

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Forest

The warlock nodded her thanks, sniffing it first to ensure it wasn't a poison and drank it. The bleeding had stopped now and quite a few of her minor cuts and bruises had faded. She felt a little less like dying, at least. Darkstar tilted his head at the rogue, pausing. Satisfied that the rogue wasn't a threat, he growled, grinning toothily.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Forest

"So, I take it you're not too friendly with th' other warlock, then?", he asked. "Th' way ye too split up..."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Forest

The warlock's face fell, "Not at all. If I could leave her, I would. As it stands, I can't. She's probably watching me now, testing to see how well I can survive." She scowled, muttering, "Practically dying and she takes it as a test."