Tales of the initiate's

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Tales of the initiate's

Unread post by rubybeam »

Swiftfin watched the demons with displeasure, he knew they weren't safe but to him that didn't matter he rushed into battle sporting a poisoned dagger in his hand he jumped into battle as re reached them stabbing them best he could although his hands were clumsy
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tiahar--Dolanaar

Tiahar hadn't seen the worgen huntress follow her, and now the foolish hunter had put herself in danger. Acting quickly, she encased the worgen and her pet cat in ice to temporarily protect them from the warlocks. She knew the key to being successful would be to try and take out or weaken the master warlock first, the young one looked as if she didn't want to be here anyway.

"You will pay for attacking an innocent city," she said calmly to the master warlock, summoning a circle of frost around the two humans.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Eva and Ravynira Frost
Dolanaar

Eva Frost hissed, aiming to curse the mage to speak demonic, hoping to slow her down. The felguard came in from behind, swinging its axe to break down the circle of frost. Ravynira scowled in pain, trying to cast a weak spell of flame on the the mage. The elder warlock summoned a doomguard, which charged at the mage. She began chanting quickly and demonic runes appeared at her feet. With a smirk, the elder Frost disappeared, and the doomguard paused, then freed, disappeared.

Ravynira struggled to make the runes herself, Chomir frantically whispering them to her, but she hurt quite a bit, wincing in pain.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Okay if Korwen moves in for an Ambush?))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tiahar--Dolanaar

Tiahar growled as she found herself speaking demonic and casting her spells slower. A doomguard was beginning to charge at her, but when the elder warlock disappeared, it did too.

She turned and glared at the younger warlock trying to get away. She tossed out a silence, hoping it would work, followed by a frostbolt.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Go for it.))

Ravynira Frost
Above Dolanaar

The warlock scrabbled at her belt for something, her face falling when she realized it wasn't there. She cursed, and said darkly, "Leave me alone, or I'll roast you all." She tried to recover, trying to remember the runes required for summoning a larger demon. Only several came, and she hissed.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Frost's Back

The only hint that Korwen had appeared was a slight metallic glint from a pair of weapons soaring towards the warlock at a quick pace. The rogue himself was hidden, wrapped in shadows. He tackled the most powerful of the two warlocks heavily, the daggers impacting her with a soft "Tsch".

"I'll run you trough!"

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Above Dolanaar

Ravynira screeched in pain as daggers hit her. She frantically began casting spells, trying to get them away. She tried to intimidate the rogue that was suddenly attacking her, aiming to inspire fear in him. She tried to mutter the runes needed for teleportation, but the pain from her soul being torn at, not to mention the sudden daggers, was awful. Focus was out of her reach. Chomir hissed in demonic, standing protectively by the warlock.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Hills

Korwen shuddered as the fear began to overtake him, but he shook the feeling off. Stupid warlocks. He aimed a kick at her chin, to interrupt any spellcasting going on.

((Yeah, that "shrugged it off" is Every Man for Himself. I just couldn't figure out how to describe it.))

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Dolanaar

The warlock snarled, trying to steal the rogue's life, when she was kicked. She was knocked back, and she yelped in pain. Her traps gone...bow gone...pet dead...She shook her head, trying to refocus. That was the past. This was the present. And she was going to die if she didn't think of something really fast.

She reached into a pocket of her robe, hoping that it would be there...Yes. She pulled a green orb and smashed it at her feet, gaining some energy. The pierce wounds were now gone, and she could focus a bit better. Teleportation still seemed out of the equation though...

The human stood up weakly, muttering in common now, trying to summon flames from the sky.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tiahar--Dolanaar

Tiahar was grateful for the appearance of the rogue and she threw another silence at the warlock. She began chaining frostbolts, hoping for a good moment to try and freeze the young human.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Dolanaar

The human tried to cast a spell, only to find she couldn't find the words to do so. Mentally screaming in panic, she tried desperately to dodge the frostbolts. Damn her. She shouldn't be here...Not like this. She should be the one fighting some warlock, not the warlock itself. She ducked another bolt of ice, twisting away. She nodded at her demon, who looked at her, head tilted, speaking worriedly in demonic. The warlock shook her head, and the demon flicked its tail in salute, before fading into the nether. Ravyn sighed, glad that the imp wouldn't go down with her.

The distraction, however, was costly as a bolt of ice hit her and she was sent to the ground. It slicked over, trapping her. She mentally roared, furious, and terror sinking in.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Korwen - Hill

Korwen stepped trough the shadows, appearing behind the warlock again. He aimed a Backstab at her.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Dolanaar

The warlock hissed in pain, immobile. The backstab hit her easily, and she doubled over, bleeding. She was still rooted to the spot, and she struggled for any spell that would free her. She took out the blade she used for summoning and stabbed at the ice, freeing herself. She growled, and turned away to the forest, trying to make a run for it.

((Yeah, Every Man for Himself as well. Yaaaay humans.))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tiahar--Dolanaar

Tiahar glared in the direction the warlock tried to run off and blick after her. "By Elune's breath, you WILL face the justice of your crimes, warlock!"

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Dolanaar

The warlock snarled as she was blocked. "I didn't even want to do it! I had no choice! Believe me, I would've been fighting the infernals in different circumstances. Just get out of the way and leave me be!" She sounded desperate now, scrambling for the words to scorch her foe.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tiahar--Teldrassil

"The only place you're going is to Darnassus to face justice for your attacks, wretch." Tiahar's eyes were cold, merciless. She held no pity for this warlock. If she could have caught them both, she would have. She began chanting a spell to freeze the young human in a solid block of ice so that she might transport her to Darnassus easier.

((As a side note...my name is green o_O))

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira
Dolanaar

The warlock snarled. "Damn you. All of you can rot!" She snapped, and immediately began retaliating with her own spell, taking a small, purple shard from a bag and snapping it, then immediately shouting something in demonic. She then used the leftover energy from the shard to heal herself. She wasn't a fan of hurting them, that what her mother did...But she would do what she could to survive, and now she was biting like a cornered wolf.

((Searing Pain, followed by Soul Burn and Soul Harvest, for those who don't know. Also, it means you have an awesome number of posts. Grats.))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tiahar--Teldrassil

Tiahar screamed as her skin burned, stopping her spell cast. Glaring at the human she fired off a cone of cold air at her, followed by a frostfire bolt.

((Thanks. :lol: ))

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ravynira-Dolanaar

Raven snarled, created a shield of dark energy to protect herself. A small part of her told her this wasn't like her, but the instinct for survival shoved that down as the warlock began to try and steal the mage's mana and life.