The Goof Off Thread :D

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

The Goof Off Thread :D

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Just what it sounds like. A place for people to bring out their roleplay character(s) and just be silly with them without having to worry about messing up continuity within the story... or derailing threads, as it may be. Any and all are welcome. Pokemon, WoW characters (Both on the forums and in the game) or really anyone else. Serves also as a place to fight out those "Who would win in a fight?" questions.
Just have fun here! No rules, asside from the usual no godmodding and nothing above a PG-13 rating. I hope I haven't made an idiot of myself making this topic... ))

Venin landed on the pale, white floor of the imaginary and rather bare room, serving as an adequite metaphor for a forum thread. Confused and angry, the Vaporeon rose to her feet and padded forward, only to smack into an invisible wall.
"What sort of madness am I in now?" She grumped, sitting back and rubbing her nose with a paw.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: The Goof Off Thread :D

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Valnara, a worgen warlock, and her felguard, landed on the floor of the white room. The worgen looked about curiously, turning up her nose at the sight of the strange blue creature.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((*Cackles* I approve of this SO MUCH. Especially Venin's situation XD

Aaand as much as I want to post.. My brain is currently half-dead and half-focused-on-something-else. But I shall get around to posting at some point! Muawhahaha!))
Moonlost

Venin looked up at the strange bipedal dog-like creature and the big blob of shadows next to it. What was that, a Zoroark and a Gengar? Whatever. Her tail thumped against the ground as she stared back at it, getting the feeling she was being used for something by some unseen person.
"What are you glaring at?" Venin growled at Valnara, snapping more in frustration at her situation than any real dislike of the... thing... in question.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

A shadow flitted over the floor, coming up behind the warlock. Darkrai slowly reformed, making the room a little more shadowy.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Valnara looked curious. The strange blue creature could speak. A feeling of dread came over her as the room appeared to grow a little darker. Skelgoril, Valnara's felguard, moved in a defensive stance near his mistress.

Feeling safe, Valnara giggled at the blue thing. "You're one to speak, funny thing. Shame you aren't purple. I'd consider taking you home to keep as a pet."

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Three new creatures materialized in the room. One closely resembled a bipedal dragon, another appeared to be a blue wolf, and the third was a troll. The dragon snorted and drew back for a moment, looking around in confusion. The wolf, blinking in surprise, growled to himself, lightning flickering over his fur. What the heck was this?

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Ack. Might as well bring all the characters I'm known well enough by...))

It wasn't long before another set of creature entered the already growing bigger room. Anyone from the Dusk would easily recognize Solara, one of the former Dusk Champions. The other two were a human, and another cat, though she looked nothing like any pokemon. She flicked her tail, tilting her head, "Kozri...What the fel is going on here? Did we break something?" The human looked down, warily watching, "Got me, Azu. Maybe...spell malfunction?"

The pair jolted when they noticed Faron, Azunara bristling and Kozri watching for now.
Moonlost

Venin's hackles raised as more of these... things ported in. She recognised Solara, Darkrai and Buzzard ((At least I'm guessing it's Buzzard)), but the others? Alien and funny smelling. Not to mention with the number of them popping up, they'd soon be squashed by the invisible wall.
"I ain't no pet." Venin responded to the big dog thingie. "And no trying to make me one either. I know how to dodge pokeballs."

((Huh, I wonder if Tame Beast works on Pokemon? *Ponders*))

rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

((Would dead charries be allowed >.> I want to see what happens when I bring in kanmimpi))

Soon a quite small cat-like thing ported in it seemed to be well confused looking around theblank room something she reconized. the creature was easily reconizeable as cherrie, the non-insane version, it soon set its eyes upon venin reconizing her "Yeah!i'mnottheonlyonehere!" she leapt out for venin attemping to do a flying hug/tackle
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Moonlost

((They're allowed Ruby :) ))

"Gack!" Venin cried out in surprise as the Purrloin crashed into her.
"Uh.. Hi Cherrie." She said, not admiting that she was glad to see a friendly familiar face. "Don't suppose you know what's going on?"

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron's eyes flashed when he saw Azunara and Kozri. What were they doing here? And what were all these weird creatures?

Buzzard grinned when he saw Solara and thudded over to her. "Sol! Do you know what's going on?"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

A pair of Garchomps, one named Jaws, a Raichu named Sparky, a red/teal alien named Deoxys and a Feraligatr named Chomp materialized in the area.

Jaws was in the middle of yelling, "....THAT DOESN'T GO IN YOUR MOUTH!.....Where are we?"
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Valnara blinked at the blue creature. She then winced as more of the strange creatures appeared in the room.
She perked up, however, when she saw a human, cat druid, and strange hunter. Disappointingly, none of them were purple. The cat druid's hair was sort of a purplish color though and Val ran over to her, stroking her mane in an almost lovingly fashion.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara tensed, trying to swallow a yowl. She looked at Kozri with a panicked expression, "Dear Light, Koz! It's touching me! Make her stop, make her stop!" Kozri gave Azunara a sympathetic look, then glanced at Faron. Much as he hated to admit it, he was the only one here that he knew enough. Well...he had to be a diplomat, right? Wasn't that what his kind did? Made peace?

With a scowl, he quickly and quietly moved over to the wolf, hoping he wouldn't provoke the other strange creatures. "Do you have any idea what's going on? I suspected magic malfunction, but no magic would bring -those- things in," He gestured towards the alien creatures. Azunara, meanwhile, was sitting tense, watching everything warily.

---

Solara shrugged, "Got me. Looks like a few others we know are here. Maybe Arceus decided to mess with us? A kadabra playing around?"
Magnakilro

Sparky flung himsef at Solara, aiming to hug her, "SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Buzzard shook his head in confusion. "I haven't an idea! Some of these things don't even look like Pokemon, although I suppose they could be from different areas. Maybe a bunch of kadabras decided to pick up random people and dump them somewhere..." He shrugged, the fire on his back crackling, then jumped back as Sparky flung himself at Solara. Immediately he started a growl, but stopped when he saw that the Raichu seemed friendly.

Faron flattened the automatic snarl. He flicked back his ears, nostrils flared at the strangeness of this new place. "I'd say it's some magic-induced vision, except I'm not insane. Thankfully the Old Ones only send whispers. I half expect it's a very annoying dream." The wolf glared at the room, tail lashing.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Sol yelped as she was tackled, "AUGH!" She cried out, blinking at the raichu hugging him. "Hi," She said.

Kozri shrugged, "I'd almost agree with you on the dream part, if it weren't happening to me as well."
Magnakilro

Garchomp looked around, "....crud....my team didn't get sent here.....I'm stuck with your ugly mugs!"

Chomp replied sarcastically, ".....and your just the pinnacle of perfection..."

Garchomp glared.

Sparky spoke, "I MISSED YOU! HOW ARE YA?"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara shrugged, "Okay. A bit irked, I was in the middle of an amazing nap," She scowled.