Community Resource

Re: WoW RP Thread Ideas

Unread post by Azunara »

That would require me to figure out how to work the scanner. :p

Or redraw it with tablet, but the quality would probably die. xD
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

/sigh Fine, I'll settle with knowing it's awesome. =P

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

That's okay. I've resigned myself for trying to redraw it. All I can say...Why don't worgens have tails? They look so weird without them. D:
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

XD
I know, it's weird that they don't have fluffy tails. I guess it's because werewolves don't really have them either.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*twitches.*

Tail. Want. Draw one. Now. Augh.

Anyways, the pencil version was a rogue. I decided about halfway through this one would be a hunter. With a raptor, apparently. It's....awful. I did it on pure memory, maybe I'd have better luck with references. If you can't tell, she's wearing a helmet. And has a quiver. And is holding a bow.

...So awful.

AUGH. Worgens irk me. A pain to draw. But here you go, Tyger. A worgen.
Attachments
horror.JPG
horror.JPG (45.73 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Aw, she's so cute. ^_^
If you want a reference, I'll snag you a screen of Xyrah.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*totally just planned on google images.*

Nah, it's okay. If I can help it, I WILL NEVER DRAW WORGEN AGAIN.*

*Translation: I'll be doodling them in half an hour. Tops.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Teehee. I may try doodling one eventually...which means it'll result in failure and I'll get frustrated because I can't draw. XD

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

That's why I could never, ever, ever do avatars or signatures for others except maybe...one or two people. And even then, really simple stuff. Like kitties and dragons and wolves because I'm good at that. Otherwise I'll just start killing my ego even more and go send hate mail to myself.

I haven't sent hate mail to myself yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if I did. O_o
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I'm back from fencing! (Yay fencing class!)
The dragon scales, if they were worked right, could probably work in controlling the magical beasts. Basically, you need some way to help contain their energy. They have so much of it that it makes them a bit unstable, and unless they have a leader, they can get really dangerous. So, a fire mage would help contain a fire beast's energy.
Hunters are special, though. A hunter can use a spirit bond, helping carry the beast's soul along. That means that they can bond to and control any sort of Magical beast. However, they can't have the packs that others can have - too many souls, ya know? At least a shaman can contain electric energy in large amounts, so it can have a pack of three or four electric beasts.

They also vary by power... A huge poisonous Chimera like Volitous would be quite strong and hard to control, but with a task or someone to share their energy with they can be very powerful. However, someone with a very strong beast would only be able to actively control one at a time.

Yay for developing this idea way past the original wisps of a thought. xD

GRAR AZU BE A HAPPY ARTIST! *Rawrface* You're much better than most of the people I know!

Also, Ruby, that idea is actually quite different. Mine is... odd. xD
Faron is a human electromancer cultist that temporarily transferred his mind into a wolf's body in an experiment. Then along came Vallrok the troll hunter, who killed everyone in the camp - including Faron's human body. Then he tamed Faron, who was stranded in the wolf's body. Using Vallrok's spirit bond, he took over the troll's mind, and the troll is now his puppet - completely under his control.
So really, the pet is the hunter and the hunter is the pet. ^.^

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I <3 Faron and Vallrok. ^_^

Also Azu, your art skills are fine. :hug: I can't even draw...I'm only good at writing. :cry:

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

(Yay, fencing!)

Thinking about control and whatnot...Azu is not the best candidate for trying anything like that. It would backfire, so fast and so fatally that it wouldn't be funny. O_o

Also! Eeek! *cowers.* Don't eat me! It's just the worgen is so weird looking and not worgeny! And Tyger, you can make siggies, which is something I can't to save my life.
rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by rubybeam »

Well thats good to know I was worried about copying you, i'm really really going to have to read tales of the hunt sometime it seems interresting and I have no idea who all these characters are
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

:-D Faron appreciates that SOMEONE loves him. xD As my siggy suggests, he's not the happiest canine out there. The Cult is nice, though, gives him a reason and lots of power to go along with it. Plus, you know, the possibility of not being destroyed by Deathwing. That helps.

I can draw sometimes. Other times I can try my hardest and come out with a mentally unstable raccoon-penguin thing when I'm trying to draw a cat. >.>

I dunno, I think it depends on the beast she got. ^.^ If she got, say, a earth-element bat (I've always associated bats with earth, for some reason...) that was pretty small and scrappy, I think it would be a perfect match. xD Seriously. That would be adorable. Plus, it probably wouldn't be mega strong, so she would be able to control it. Most of the time.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

The interaction would go something along the lines of the bat trying to eat her while Azunara is frantically trying to stave it off with offers of cookies until it is pleased. Of course, whenever I think bats, I can't help but think of the WoW model. I really don't like the WoW model bats. But I'll figure something small out that might work for her. I agree though, it'd definitely be something small but defiant and only works with Azu cause it's a free ride, cookies, and she's making it.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I think at least two of my characters don't have their backstories listed in TotH. Indi's has her own post in the Fan Art forums and Alarial doesn't have one. >_<

Azu, my sigs aren't even original artwork, they're just what I piece together between WMV and Photoshop. =P

I agree with Lupis about the bat, or something small-ish, for Azu to control.

Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier when relationships were brought up about how Indi would react to Faron/Vallrok. :lol: I think Indi would attempt to try and redeem Vallrok or something. She knows something's not right with the troll and she's curious like a cat about that kind of stuff. XD

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Warp stalker! Not a big one, but like a critter sized one. Okay, maybe a bit bigger so it doesn't look as silly.

I like drawing kitties. I doodle Azu all the time.

And your siggies are still better than what I could hazard together. But eh. I suppose bashing our own art isn't the purpose of this thread, right? :D *rescues our self-esteems.*
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

So I was trying to draw out my druids weird troll/goblin/panther form thingie and I nodice the hair. the first thing I think is if my troll had her own racal backround removed and replaced with a goblins, wouldn't so have a goblin haircut? That looks really really odd in my head right now
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Heh, I'm not sure how that would work out... It would be very possible to free Vallrok, although Faron would NOT be happy. I think he'd be lost and confused for a while.
And Faron would do his best to shock every atom in Indi's body to death.
>.>
Now, redeeming Faron too, that'd be interesting. I'm not sure how he'd react to that at all, seeing as he really hates Indi.

Awww, a little Earth warp stalker. That'd be just as adorable!

Okay. Who would be interested in a character obtaining one of the magic beasts?
Also, how would be go about getting one? I assume that most characters wouldn't buy them.

A little lizard could very easily have been tossed out as useless or simply lost track of.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I agree. When compared to huge chimera, snakes, wolves, cat, etc. a small warp stalker can easily escape and make its way out without anyone knowing or caring, really. From there, simple matter of Azu finding it. Or, more her luck, getting attacked and gnawed by it. >.>;