Random Pet Challenge [v4.0]

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Nakae
Realm: Farstriders, Khaz'goroth, Cairne (Alliance)

Re: Random Pet Challenge [v4.0]

Unread post by Nakae »

Alright! I was assigned the Bald Eagle (and Nuramoc, but I've never had luck getting him to meet me...). I am a pretty big bird-nut IRL, so I had no problem with this.

Where does one find Eagles? Why, the Shrine of Aviana, of course!

Off I went, soaring over Mount Hyjal, revelling in the regrowth there. The druids were doing a good job.

The roost of Aviana came into view, one of the largest trees I've ever seen. My mount, Kensa, expertly navigated the branches as if she'd been born there. There were birds everywhere, of course, and if took only a few moments to choose my new companion. Proud, circling a tree as if defending a roost - though, with so many roosts around, it seemed slightly redundant.

We hovered for a moment above his head, but he didn't seem to notice. It's a special kind of bird that doesn't notice a bat-winged scorpio-lion fluttering above him. Either incredible pride, or incredible stupidity.

Who's the baddest cat in the sky, now?

Anyway, Kensa dropped me at the foot of this guy's tree, then went off to chase squirrels. I turned to my prey - he was still pretty much oblivious. Yep, pride. I threw out my arm for him to land and started speaking the Language of Beasts. He, as I expected, would rather eat my face than protect it. But he quickly changed his mind.

Taken the moment he decided to stop ripping into me. He still looks pretty pissed, though.

My impressions of this model? I like it. The Vanilla owl-birds look too highly contrasted - feathers edged in grey, no matter what colour the rest of them are. It's nothing like that in this Northrend skin. I like the more realistic feathers, and the beak and talons actually look like they could do some damage, unlike other animals (*cough* Sporebat *cough*). The wings are in proportion for a bird of prey, though as I always point out, no bird can hover indefinitely with that wing shape. It's against the laws of physics - but WoW has dinosaurs living next to a glacier, so I can't really judge.

So, next step is to name him. To be honest, I always name birds the same thing - except for my tank bird, Kalo, but he's special. It represents frivolousness, and a time-consuming activity, something with no real purpose. But this eagle fitted it better than the undead eagles I've used this name on before.

C'mon, who saw that coming? ;)

Game lived up to his first impression - he's pretty temperamental, hot-headed, and violent. He likes things the way he likes them, and good luck trying to change that. I thought he'd make a good Tenacity at first, but he was too Slashy, and not enough Protecty. He's Ferocity all the way.

I first took him to one of my daily grinds, where he performed beautifully.

*Shudder* I'm really starting to hate this place.

He likes to attack things. He doesn't even need my help!

He also has a different attack style than my Kalo. Kalo seems more refined, somehow, than Endgame. My reasoning is that Kalo is a Druid in hiding - why, he won't tell me, but his feathers are edged in metal (hence that annoying grey over-shade) and doesn't seem to be harmed too easy, which makes me think HoT's are being used on the sly (hence his tank status). Kalo uses his beak primarily, stabbing it like a dagger, and stopping attacks with his talons. Endgame? He throws himself at the opponent, swooping over and over at the enemy's head, grabbing weapons and flesh in his talons and pulling it away. I swear, he's a bloodthirsty little bugger.

He is really, REALLY not impressed with magic of any kind. You can tell by his hunch. That's not weakness, or pain - that's him readying himself for a particularly nasty slash-and-grab move. At least you can't hear his growling.

Anyway! We made quick work of the Sethekk, and predictably he was unmoved when the mount didn't drop AGAIN. Next up? We got called into Scarlet Halls!

Again, he really likes to attack things. Even Nakae is struck by this, and she lives and breathes savagery.

See those bodies? Yeah, those are HIS bodies. Nak is glaring because she's not allowed to loot them - stupid, proud, guarding eagle.

Again, we made quick work of the place, the two of us even leading the DPS meters until the warlock pulled on her big-girl britches and doubled my numbers :-/ . And, after the final boss and most of my random groupies had left, I was struck once again by how unobservant this eagle is.

"Game, they're called 'Eyes of an Eagle' for a reason." "Nah, we'll be fine." Stupid bird.

Then, I took Endgame swimming. And, like most things, he positively hated it. I mean, Bald Eagles eat FISH. You'd think he'd be okay with water.

He tried flying. Underwater. Have I mentioned he's not the smartest bird? I know that some beasts don't have swimming animations, but I can forgive Blizz for this one. Biologically, eagles aren't meant to swim.

Somebody forgot how to Eagle.

Anyway! At least he's got his priorities straight. On the way back to the Shrine, I stopped to marvel at a nearby sleeping Mushan (Being a Zoology major IRL, I always like seeing the new beasts that Blizzard comes out with).

I was admiring the gigantic spiked beast in front of us. Endgame was watching the little Bandicoons, obviously much more important. Stupid bird.

Overall? I really like him. Like I said, I've tamed the undead eagle several times over the years, and always named them Game. But, I like this rendition. The lack of eyes and multiple bandages just never seemed to fit before - finding the living embodiment of my old friend just clicked, though. Yeah, he's a pretty stupid bird. But now he's MY stupid bird. I don't know if this version of Endgame will stay, but I'll definitely give him a chance.

I don't know about you, but this view doesn't always work - the pet usually doesn't show up in the background. That Game decided to stick around here is definitely a good sign. Welcome to the stable, buddy!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Oh goodness, starting from page 1 would be quite the task; and by no means do you have to go find it and read it. :lol: But it is indeed very interesting how sometimes it's the pets we think we hate or think are too weird or whatever that weasel their way into our stables and capture our hearts and stay there. Gondria did that to me as well. I swore to myself that I hated that cat but she put quite the pull on Rose and is now a happy member of Rose's BM team. :lol:

And I see Nakae has had the same thing happen with the eagle. :lol: I can just see their hunter muttering "stupid bird", sighing, shaking her head, and then letting forth a little smile because despite its antics there's something that draws her to the "stupid bird" and makes her keep it around, even if for just a little while. :P

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I'm getting there. I haven't found Runts story yet but I love reading others. And.less I've got a spare ish Sunday...*raises drink* please sir, may I have some more? (Garfield quote :p ) apart from it was lasagne. Not...beer?

Name:Krysteena
Level: 90
Exotics: yup
Restrictions: I'd say the norm. Gorillas, monkeys and the broken birdies.
Rares I have: so we've got Loque, Ahnka, Ghostcrawler, the three spectral porkies, Ban'thalos, Sunwing...is that it? I've drawn a blank. Wait. Rak'shiri plus two other rares. Ashtail and Sambas decided to join me recently. Ashtail was yesterday. Sambas was around 20 mins ago. Oh! The purple Portent too. (Why won't green spawn for me?)

I'm going it bed now, so I'll find some time to complete it tomorrow. We're farming for Halaa mounts, but otherwise I'll have plenty of time. It's just uploading onto photobucket that's tedious...page always reloads and then so does this one and then I lose what I've typed and ugh. Stuff.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Kayro(Krysteena):
Blue Crane

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Castile:
Green Shale Spider
Woops looks like I missed one too! Yikes! I should have have my computer back wed so its shale spider hunting then!!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

I think I'd love to do another one of these!

Name: Kurasu
Exotics: Yes
Restrictions: None.
Rares I have: Ban'thalos, The Razza, Portent (green/gold), Hexapos, Hellgazer, Olm The Wise, Skarr, Sambas, Arcturis, Karkin, Great Turtle Furyshell, Bleakheart, King Krush, Stompy, Sunwing
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

First of all, I am biased. I'm sorry, but I am. Krysteena has pets that generally are all tough looking and are ready to defend. A crane doesn't quite fit this image. So this cranes personality is the way it is because I don't like cranes. Plus, it suits him. He looked like he had a mean streak in him, due to his eyes. So yes, I don't like cranes and this one is evil looking. Well. I had a pink one. She was lovely, Shira. But I couldn't keep her. Disclaimer out of the way, meet Jet.
Jet was named Jet simply be used of his past time when Krys found him. While other cranes were simply feeding, watching over the chicks or keeping their distance from Drift, this one zoomed past. Well. He then stopped, and turned, before running for us and trying to peck out Drifts eyes. So, I had to try and calm this fellow down. Things got hectic, but Jet finally stopped attacking Drift. Drift however, wasn't keen on this crane at all. He looks incredibly moody in this shot. I'm not surprised.
I upped my settings in this one and you can kinda see the lighting and the shadows. The computer then spazzed out and couldn't handle it anymore. Thus, I spent 20 minutes trying to figure my settings out to how they do been before. But yes, Jet is contemplating getting in a stab at Drifts eyes again before Krys notices.
So my grind for the dark Talbuk continues. We head to Nagrand, but I thought that Jet looked noble in this one. As noble as a crane of his demeanour can get, that is. I assure you he tried to nip his hunters ears, but she put an end to that by having Drift get a nip at Jet. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. Or the ear that belongs to the one that tamed you, in this case. I have a fright companion named Mojo (thanks to Fin :D ) and Jet seems to show a nasty fascination with him.
Jet...no. No Jet! No eating Mojo!
Jet also is a water walker. Screw those DKs with their paths of frost! Me and Jet got this one down! *fistpump*

So. Next stop, Darkmoon faire. I was off to grab myself the dancing bear ^_^ so while I was handing in some objects and being given tokens, Jet went off to do someone exploring. By exploring, I mean annoying the rhino in the zoo.
Look how smug he looks! Look at that sly glint in his eyes! He's smirking! I didn't even think cranes could smirk. Apparently this one can. So, seeing this, I had to run and tackle Jet to stop the Rhino from trampling him. Jet didn't object, and his behind his mistress. Of course, we had an enraged Rhino on our hands and I had to pay for the repair bills and buy the little kid an ice cream after the rhino made them drop it. Jet looked kinda sheepish, and was silent as I went to the counter to purchase the dancing bear. The poor thing was being made to dance for them and was completely brain washed.
Once again Jet is being nosy, but isn't trying to piss the bear off this time. I think he knows a bear is unstoppable should he annoy it. Even if that bear is a dancing bear. So, after I'd brought the reins of this beastie, Jet was more than happy to watch me get accustomed to the bear. It had a habit of trying to dance while I was still on it, which didn't end well in any attempts.
Jet looks proud to be beside his mistress and while he was being less of a nuisance Krys kept an eye in him anyway.

So yes, I went a little mad on the screenshots. When I first got Jet, I thought I wouldn't like him. He was frustrating, would get in the way and generally cause trouble wherever he went. As I type this, I'm tempted to keep him. Well. Not as a pet. Cranes aren't my style. However, I'm sure Jet would love to have some armour and become a mount instead ;) he was checking out the saddle Drift rides. I reckon he's trying to tell me something.

Overview: Jet probably won't be staying as he is. A crane isn't what I'd call a defender of the hunter. However, my blue crane mount shall be named after Jet and in my head is the same crane I tamed and fell in love with, even if he isn't by my side as a fighter. Or, Jet might stay. I don't know. I'm indecisive :?
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

No worries, Castile. :)

You know, when I rolled you a crane all I could think about was this crane that my man used to have which he named Thott (Egyptian god I think). Well, this crane was hellbent on running around and pissing off as many mobs as it could all with no command from him. I mean, this thing was like batshit crazy and like it had a mind of its own. :lol: We would think we were out of combat only to watch the damn thing take off again.

Kurasu:
Green Armored Chimaera

[/center]
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Kurasu »

As soon as I saw the picture, my first thought was, "KIWI!" Kiwi being my goblin challenge's first exotic pet. I remembered the first time I had seen the chimeras, I'd disliked them intensely. And after getting to know them with Nimhar, had really taken a shine to it. I was a bit curious to see how I felt about it a second time.

For those curious, here was my first written-up experience with Nimhar's experiences: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 60#p211752

Finishing up an archaeology project and dropping off Codebreaker (The Razza) in the stable to make room, I used my Blessed Medallion Of Karabor to zoom to Shadowmoon Valley, where I immediately set off to search out my prey (after a quick check for Collidus while I was in the neighbourhood, as I always make a habit of doing).

Finishing my search, I swept off into the wilds, passing by multiple boars until I found the slowly flying chimera below me.

Taming was easy: it didn't even decide to spit at me, though I certainly remember Nimhar's hocking quite a few times while being tamed.

Once my lovely green was tamed, I swept off to take him to my traditional 'inspection' location: the deserts. In this case, Silithus, since I had plans ahead of me for what I'd do for bonding.

"Excuse me? I'm trying to get a picture of us both together!"

"Thank you. ... camera hog."

The first time I ever saw them, as I had said before, I genuinely disliked how the 'armored' chimera looked. I much prefered the more natural look of the horned goat-headed model. However, between The razza and Nimhar's experiences, I'd taken a bit more of a shine to it. And now, as I got a close look with Kurasu, I could take the details in even more.

One thing I never got used to was the heads. I really didn't like how they looked then, and I'm still not too fond of it. Maybe the way the jaw juts is just too... uncanny valley for me.

The blue eyes are quite nice, though.

Taking my usual time to take a long, slow inspection of details, I was struck by the patterning on his back.

.... and the fact the tail actually has nice and visible 'stings'. Or at least swells at the base. Not to mention segmenting rather like a scorpion... er, scorpid tail.

After examining, it was time to take my beauty through a nice trial run. I'm not inexperienced with using a chimera in Silithus, but this is the first time Kurasu was using one specifically instead of just a single battle.

The first thing I noted was the soft swooshing of the wings. For people who get annoyed at repetitive noises, that could get on their nerves. I, personally, find the sound to be relaxing. And when he attacks: brutal. Deep growls, bellowing roars, and hissing gurgles. Really, it's just awesome. I *love* it.

Thanks to massive outleveling, my presently unnamed chimera did too much damage to Ahn'Qiraj's mobs, so I simply put him on passive to do most of it, letting the flapping wings go to see how annoying it would get by the end. Hint: it never got unbearable, though I did get used to it unless I was listening for it. The squishy hive sounds, on the other hand, *did* get to be a bit much, so I turned back to music for most of the run until his 'starring role': Viscidus.

Alternating between letting his Frost Breath autofire, and manually triggering Frostire, it took almost no time at all to frost him up, and then once he was frozen, I called the horde (Stampede) and tore him apart. No pet this time around, alas.

My chimera popped up again to help against the twins, offering some physical damage to whittle them down, and winning me an Idol for the AH. Always a bonus!

One thing I noticed was something that popped up in the past with a wind serpent: occasionally, I found my chimera zooming off in a totally different direction when I dismounted, or went around a corner. My only guess is that the wingspan makes for some occasional odd pathing in narrow AQ corridors, though the amusement on watching him run off to a corner to apparently hide from the battles was starting to win me over. He'd finally gotten his name.

.... poor thing. :)

The name became even more apt, as battle after battle with Qiraji Mindslayers, poor SC was getting feared and rushing off in *real* fear instead of random pathing issues. To be honest, it was really starting to win me over.

Scared as he was, SC did a great job against the enormous Ouro. And the Great Old One, Cthun.

"Here he is, seeing what the inside of a worm looks like..."

A quick stab later, and I was back at the entrance (the sacrificial dagger is the greatest thing for getting out of long dungeons) and headed to AQ20 for some 'polishing up' and Illusion Dust for the AH. Scaredy spend the whole time close beside, observing. Other than fetching a couple of things, the little chimera was happy to cling close by and not have to engage. I had a personality for him, now: imagining him as a baby who had been newly out of the nest, swept away from his home by a hunter who hadn't thought it through. It made me feel amazingly protective toward the little fellow! Protective enough that I almost felt bad for wanting to test him out on *real* targets.

.... but I did. And together, we swept off to The Timeless Isle.

.... just in time for a Xuen battle. Nothing new came of it (a pair of gloves I already had) but he got to show his chops a bit. A couple things to note: the Froststorm Breath is not so useful on single targets as might be hoped, as Bite does a lot of damage, and is spammable. Also, it is in a cone, thus making targeting a little more difficult. On the other hand, unlike Burrow, the Chimera can move while breathing, and thus keep a creature in the cone's path. It's an OK ability, though for AOE, I prefer the worm's. Sure, the breath causes some threat (where Burrow drops the worm's threat altogether) but it's a weak replacement for bite, and since it's a channeled ability, they can't use it and attack at the same time. In the end, it's great for group battles, but not so much for soloing.

After a lot of work and hard thinking, I really do like the Vilewing. Especially when coupled with his personality. Unfortunately, the memories of Codebreaker just keep me too well-bonded with him to consider giving up my white for him. For now, he'll have a place in my stable, while he grows and matures into a full-grown Vilewing. Once the time comes, I'm sure I can take a trip to Shadowmoon and release him among his own kind!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Kurasu, I understand about Chimaera faces. Their chins are just...bleh. They've got mini swords stuck onto their faces for goodness sake :?

I can't resist myself. I just...pets!
Name: Krysteena
Exotics: yup
Rares: Ban'thalos, Loque, Ahnka, the three porkies (but I've already done the blue one), Ghostcrawler, Sambas, Sunwing, Rak'shiri. That's it I think. Ashtail was taken to the vets in Dalaran, as his back kept snapping on him. I think it was his run. And his legs kept becoming twigs as he ran. Poor thing...
Restrictions: Gorillas, monkeys and the broken birdies (seagulls and those whom share it's model)

I wouldn't be surprised if I could just leave a notice of 'I'll take another please', simply because you'll have memorised my hunter by now. I should give my worgen hunter some love actually...hmm. We'll see, we'll see.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Aye, outlands chimera faces are hard to get into.

Kayro(Krysteena):
Ghostly Tan Bat

Normally I'd say please post the request form each time, but given that there's so few of these going out anymore and your information in them hasn't changed, I'd say that just posting your ready for another is fine. :) If you do ever change your info or use another hunter then please post the form again. :)

[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

This time around I got rolled the ghostly tan bat, even though said bat looks grey :? Now. When I first saw this roll I was like "ew bat ewewewewew bat ewwww!" I think people know why I thought this. Bats in Warcraft...they don't look like bats. They look like a flying squirrel and a pig made some demon spawn and decided to call it a bat rather than allow others to know it was theirs.

Anyway. The only one of the ghostly tan bat was Fangor, a level 5 rare mob in the undead starting area. He's the lowest tamable mob that's rare I can think of, so at least he's got one thing going to him. Taming went as normal. He didn't hit me, and passed through me instead :roll:
Meet Skeer. Yes, he's named after the paragon. And I'm so sorry for that Skeer. I'm so sorry >.< I was thinking that rare bat mob in Deepholm called Bloodseeker and I thought 'hey! They're both bats aren't they! One has the title, the other has the actual name! In-genius!' Erm. No. Not really. But Skeer is who he is and...bleh.
Here he looks quite happy to be by my hunters side. Or...he suffers from open mouth syndrome. Blizzard come on! When do you see a bat flying around with his mouth wide open to let the London rivers come in?! Or when they're idling! Do they have an open mouth then?! No! For goodness sake on something like a worg it looks okay. A cat I can allow. A bat? No...not really.
While I was waiting for a friend to come to Silvermoon to get himself some hawkstriders, I was looking at Skeer. And wasn't impressed. Firstly, what's with his tooth on the side? I get it's a fang, but does it need to be embedded in his face so much it actually looks like it's been chiselled in on the side of his face? I don't think so. Just...Ewww warcraft bats.
Oh Gosh their feet! Their horribly horrible bat feet! Ew! I'm so biased but...bleh. I didn't get a screenie of one thing these bats have, but their shoulders sink into them when they flap their wings. It's odd looking and I first noticed this in my troll druid and it's carried over to Skeer.

In combat (no screenies, I was never quick enough) the bats are rather noisy. They screech. It's nasty. I did notice, with Skeer, whenever he exited combat he'd give a really loud screech when he returned to my hunters side, as if letting the world know what a strong bat he is :3 I guess that's the cutest thing about him. I know this report is much shorter than normal, and for that I'm sorry, but I can't stand bats. I should probably put them in my restrictions...to save the need to tear my eyes out at the sight of a vanilla model that hasn't faired well in the tests of time.

So, Skeer was released. However, not just anywhere. I gave him to a nice bat handler, who agreed to take good care of Skeer. I was surprised to find that Skeer wanted to say goodbye to me, and in typical fashion for one who can fly, Skeer gave me a lift to Silvermoon again, after is just gone from there to find a favoured bat handler.
In undeath Skeer had been uncertain, feeble and almost invisible, however he soon changed. When he met that bat handler, Skeer was different. I could actually reach out and feel his silky smooth fur, run my hands along wing membrane and embrace this bat goodbye. So farewell Skeer, you will be missed but I know you're happier as a way to help young travellers travel safe. <3 you!

Now, I've got the real Skeer to go calm down after he realised I'd named a bat after him :lol:
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Yeah... bats in WoW need some tender lovin. xD

[/center]
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Kurasu »

Kayro wrote:Kurasu, I understand about Chimaera faces. Their chins are just...bleh. They've got mini swords stuck onto their faces for goodness sake :?
I don't mind the swords. Those I would find kinda cool! It's the fact their teeth protrude past their upper jaw, giving them a *MASSIVE* underbite. I just... I try to imagine how they would even bite smoething with their mouth like that, and it makes my head hurt!

I'd like another, too. I'm stuck housebound ill for a long while again (different situation than the one that had me 'housebound' with Nimhar; an infection that they're trying to fight whose antibiotic makes me sicker than the damned infection) and it'll give me something to kill time!

Name: Kurasu
Exotics: Yes
Restrictions: None.
Rares I have: Ban'thalos, The Razza, Portent (green/gold), Hexapos, Hellgazer, Olm The Wise, Skarr, Sambas, Arcturis, Karkin, Great Turtle Furyshell, Bleakheart, King Krush, Stompy, Sunwing
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Heh. I'll do the same as Kurasu. I'll have another roll, if you'd please :mrgreen: you know who to roll for too ;) you've got it memorised now, I bet.

I need a companion for my dailies. I think Felrius has had enough of seeing the orcs and fisherman for a week or so. Sambas doesn't like the water, and I can't keep myself from this thread. Plus, it gives me something other than dailies to work on.

However, I would like to add bats to my restrictions. I hope I'm not narrowing it down too much :? if I am, then leave the bats in. I could try to like them. I do want to and I'm starting to miss Skeer now...
Turtle
Realm: Twilight Hammer

Unread post by Turtle »

Name: Turtul
Exotics: No
Restrictions: No cats/wolves

Having played my hunter since the start of time I've gone through most the "Cool" pets I saw this thread and just had to come out of lurking to ask! I love my hunter and would love a new friend for him!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I am bad and thought I gave out these next rolls and apparently never did. >_> I am going to blame this on my wisdom teeth removal and meds. xD

Kurasu:
Green and Red Parrot

Kayro(Krysteena):
Red Porcupine
Leaving bats out is fine. :)

Turtle(Turtul):
Brown Sporebat

I see Serenity, my brown sporebat, is trying to get herself noticed again. :lol:

[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

TygerDarkstorm wrote:I am bad and thought I gave out these next rolls and apparently never did. >_> I am going to blame this on my wisdom teeth removal and meds. xD

Kurasu:
Green and Red Parrot

Kayro(Krysteena):
Red Porcupine
Leaving bats out is fine. :)

Turtle(Turtul):
Brown Sporebat

I see Serenity, my brown sporebat, is trying to get herself noticed again. :lol:
Nah it's fine. I'll get on it I think ^_^ at least I'm not the only one who's had people rooting around in their mouth and causing unnecessary pain! I swear, when you leave the dentists after having teeth out everyone scatters. I don't think I looked that bad...did I? :lol: probably did. I've heard of people doing weird things on mess after wisdom teeth removal :P
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

They took me out of the office in a wheel chair, but I was actually pretty coherent compared to some of the people who come out of theirs. xD My fiance was a little disappointed he didn't get any funny stories out of me. :P

[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I should have my report on Shiren *cough* I mean the red porcupine up soon enough. The Internet on my computer hasn't been working (by that I mean Chrome didn't want to respond even after an hour of trying) and then Mother went and broke my dongle, the supplier of my Internet when I'm upstairs on my computer. Because it's broken, I have no screenies. Alas, I'll have a new dongle in a few days or so, but until then I can't give my report. I'll make it as interesting as I can, as payment for the wait :)