Random Pet Challenge [v4.0]

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Re: Random Pet Challenge [v4.0]

Unread post by Kurasu »

According to Wowhead, there are two places to find the parrot that I was given: Deadmines, and in The Jade Forest.

Naturally, since I was already *in The Jade Forest*, I decided to go and pick up...

One in the Deadmines. Heroic.

You guys should know me by now!

First, Panzer and I took some time to completely clear the tunnels. Fun and profit, both! It's a long journey, but not too much of a problem for a well-geared dwarf and his turtle pet.

The moment I entered the shipyard, I dismissed Panzer and targeted one of the fly-bying squawkers. Under attack by a Monstrous Parrot as well, I still managed to tame the fellow.

Normally this is where I'd try to take in a good look, but I was still in the dungeon. So instead, it was time to finish that off with my new friend holding down the fort where Panzer had before. And for those curious, no. There weren't any spawns of the rare parrots this time around.

In battle, his sounds were a lot more subtle than the creatures I've been trying recently. A birdlike squawk (naturally) as he is told to attack, and twitters, squawks, and faint screeches as he's *actually* attacking. It doesn't sound like a particularly vicious attack, though the actual activity level on fighting is *quite* energetic. Swoops and weaves and flaps and dives. Even a couple of loops.

Hmmm. Loops. I wonder...

Yep! Parrots have /trick. Always a plus!

His disarming was actually fairly helpful against the pirates. The lowering of damage was VERY noticeable, even at this low of level.

My parrot was a great help against Ripsnarl, whacking vapors as they popped up without hesitation.

The final battle was little difficulty, though apparently Vanessa is immune to taunts. My bird could do nothing while I handled her, so I sent him after her minions instead. It wasn't too hard at this level. And with a final salute to the Defias, I left the boat and exited to do some inspection. And being as it's a nice, clear day, I felt checking him out in Westfall was as good a place to do it as anywhere.

Because of how high they fly, and how short I am (yay dwarf!), the only view I could get was the parrot's underside at first. However, that gave me a good look at just how many colors they've tucked into there. Bright orange tail. Lovely green in the feathers. Red and brown in the wings. A stripe of violet beneath each wing. They're a very busy bird.

In order to get a better look, I moved to a tent so I could look down from above. Even longer violet stripes, black, gorgeous rusty red... not to mentio a lovely shading in the green itself.

Taking pictures was quite difficult, however, because the idle animation, that of flapping up a little higher, was fairly frequent. My bird was a jittery fellow! I finally got everything I could, though, and sent him on his way. Between Olm and the other birds coming out, I don't see myself ever having enough of an addiction to this fellow to want to keep him around long-term. But I can confirm: they are *beautiful*.

Come see Kurasu's stables!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i try this for Keidran.. having troubles finding pets for her

Name: Keidran
Level: 26
Exotics: cant tame them yet ;)
Restrictions: none
Rares I have: none

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Well hi there Tarn. :P Just had a death in the family so little busy with the wake and funeral. Will post a roll as soon as I can. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ohh soo sorry hun take all the time you need

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tårnfalk(Keidran):
Red Parrot

::OR::

Purple-Red Bat

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Deadmines not a problem at lvl 27 with heirlooms :D

The red parrots are found in the last room of deadmines.

I named her Chatty cause all of Keidrans pets has silly/obvious names.

Chatty has a beutifull red color to her body.. Almost ruby red when you highlight it....the pixel feathers at the end needs an upgrade though

her wings has a blue/azure hue on the outer feathers and her face is white

Swimming animation is 1000 % nicer than her idle/flying animation.. Much more tranquil and fluent movements. Also got a much better view on her feathers. Also some ligther hues of blue

A parrots special attack is disarm which i have yet to find really usefull. Chatty moves alot when attacking and it can be annoying in smaller sourroundings which is why i tried to take some screenshots in sw

Overall : Chatty is a very pretty bird. I like the colors immensely and i do like parrots.. She is just not rigth for Keidran... a bit too brigth in the colors... But its a pet well worth taming. Stunning bird... can be a bit busy and annoying companion in close quaters but outdoors this bird deserve a chance :D.. I might find a darker parrot for Keidran because i do like them

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Finally got around to getting screenshots. Only problem is...these aren't the ones that I took originally. My computer is still messed up and won't load Google Chrome at all. It just says "Google won't respond", stupid thing. I'll get is sorted eventually. So, there's a lack of screenies, but I managed to grab the two that actually mattered. Disclaimer out the way, it's time to get on with it! This will be written from Krysteena's point of view, not mind. Just something to bear in mind when someone reads this.

This is Shiren, when he was alive that is. Shiren, my sweet little porcupine, was slain in cold blood by my own Warchief. He only wished to protect me, and it cost him his life.

I met Shiren when I first began my adventure in Pandaria. The sweet guy was just staring at me with big eyes, almost begging to join me. How could I say no? Shiren proved himself to me early on. He would fight with all he had, no matter if it was a mogu or a butterfly. His little growls, chirps kept the enemy at bay while I took them down from afar. Yes, he struggled to keep them off me at times, but otherwise he was a valiant protector. Shiren means "man slayer" in my tongue, for he was more than eager to shed alliance blood, as one druid found out. Never underestimate the porcupine. Shiren became irreplaceable and he got on wonderfully with many of my pets, which is always a plus.

When we caught wind of Garrosh coming to Pandaria, we knew it'd be the right thing to do to go see him personally. Of course, he was rather chuffed at seeing someone who could kill on command, but he didn't like Shiren. Probably because he'd stepped on him once or twice during the building of domination point. That wasn't Shirens fault, as he told me through our bond. The big bear-man-pig should've watched where he put his feet, apparently. I knew Shiren. He liked to sleep in awkward places. After all, I'd often caught him sleeping in my back pack, or in the stables by my Yak, and had stepped on him a few times.

We watched as Garrosh twisted. As he became even more violent than before. Even more bloodthirsty. We'd keep our distance, but sometimes we'd be summoned by him. He'd want us to kill something, scout somewhere or find someone. We did so, without hesitation. When Vol'Jin was nearly killed, we swore the blood oath with him. He actually used Shiren's quills to induce the blood that'd link us, as brothers. Later, Shiren asked why he'd called my his brother, when I was clearly female. I just brushed it off as him being delirious. We knew he'd be okay, Vol'Jin. He was strong enough.

Shiren and I, we'd balance our days out. Some days, we'd be at domination point and he long with the day to day tasks there. Other days, although they were few and far between, we'd be with Vol'Jin, telling him everything. He was weak, but was strong enough to listen, and although he couldn't do anything to Garrosh, he knew I could. He told me, us, to keep close to him. Watch him. Shiren was more than eager to, for he told me he felt like a rogue. Vol'Jin had laughed at that, as I told him what Shiren had said.

Vol'Jin wasn't getting stronger, but Garrosh was. One day, we got a message. The divine bell was ours. He wished to show all what It could do. So, in typical fashion, Shiren and I went with him. The air was tense, when we got there. Something was wrong, and my little companion shuffled behind me, as if afraid. A few soothing words later sorted that out.

The Sha isn't something to be messed with. Garrosh lost many warriors that day, by my hand and Shiren's quill, and Ishi also fell. That fat Orc had had it coming for him, there was no denying it. As we waited for more to happen, Shiren looked up at me. He wasn't afraid. Once again, he stood before me and was ready to defend. I smiled at him, not knowing it'd be my last smile I shared with him.

Anduin was here. He tried to stop Garrosh, and Shiren was right with him. When Garrosh was about to charge the weakened Prince, he leapt forward, straight for the Warchief. I tried to call him back, using all my training on the masters call to utter one, harsh command towards him. It fell on deaf ears. Shiren bit at the leg of the Orc, and Garrosh was oddly calm as he regarded Shiren with a blank expression. I would've raced forward, had I not been frozen in fear. The Warchief turned to me as he snatched up Shiren, lifting him clean off the ground. I heard myself scream at him, to put Shiren down. I heard Anduin begin to chant something, as if wishing to help Shiren too. I ran towards the Warchief. What I was doing was crazy. I knew it was. I'd get myself killed. That didn't stop me.

Alas, we were too slow. With a smirk, Garrosh squeezed as hard as he could. Even from a little way away, I heard little bones snap and shatter. I felt the loss immediately. It was like loosing part of myself. Shiren fell to the ground then, body limp. Garrosh, knowing I'd be helpless now, charged for Anduin. I didn't hear it when the divine bell was struck. I didn't feel any pain as bits and pieces of it acted like bullets upon my armour. I didn't hear Anduin fall to the ground, lifeless. I didn't hear, feel or see anything other than Shiren's body. He was gone. My little companion was gone. I'd tried so hard to defend him and I'd failed. I could've done so much more, and I knew it. I could've kept him away. Made him stay with Vol'Jin. Anything. I shouldn't have brought him with me. Yet, it was too late. His spirit was too weak, and I knew I couldn't leave Shiren. Sluggishly, I picked up his limp body and prepared to begin the burial ritual of all hunters once a companion dies. I'd take him to his favourite place, where we would sit and watch the sun set over the Jade Forest. The little clearing outside the cave where Vol'Jin was attacked. It had a mini lake there, and he'd liked to swim in it.

My grief consumed me, I'll admit it. I'd hoped I'd be one of those hunters who never loss a companion. Who would never feel the pain it would endow upon them. Shiren was gone, and there was no bringing him back. As me and Lark, my azure cloud serpent, laid him to rest, the last of the suns rays caught our grave for him, as if it too wanted to say goodbye. Lark lowered himself to the ground, breathing a small jet of flame upon the stone. There it'd burn, unable to be put out, to represent Shiren's unwillingness to back down. However, here was when something extraordinary happened.

The flame grew. It didn't shrink, as I thought it would. The sun didn't leave the patch of dirt that Shiren rested under. They both mingled, becoming unbelievably bright. I had to shield my eyes, and after what seemed like an eternity, I could finally being myself to lower my arm from my face. The sight wasn't anything I'd ever thought possible.

There, as if alive, stood Shiren. He was larger, and there was something off about him. His body was almost transparent, but as I reached forward, he was solid. He was completely red, but his eyes still burned bright with the desire to protect. With the desire to love. Looking at Lark, who was just as confused as I was, it dawned upon me. What had happened was rare, but not unheard of. If a hunters companion love was strong enough, not even death could separate them. The companion would return to life as a spirit beast, ready to protect as they had once done so eagerly in life.

Shiren had returned to me once again, and there was no chance in Azeroth was I ever letting him go again.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Bumping this in case anyone should be interested in participating now that we have some new pets in the mix. :)

[/center]
Remedy
Realm: Dawnbringer

Unread post by Remedy »

oh yes, sounds like fun O:

Name: Roachling
Level: 90
Exotics: Yes
Restrictions: New(er) stuff preferred. (mists-wod, and cata) Anything but the UBRS wolves, as I do not have access to UBRS!
Last edited by Remedy on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roachling - Hunter - Dawnbringer
Nirmala - Paladin - Dawnbringer
Xiaou - Mage - Dawnbringer
Anthei - Druid - Dawnbringer

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I would suggest you please read the first post if you haven't already. :)
Also:
TygerDarkstorm wrote:NOTE: If I roll a pet that you currently have or have had in the past, please write a review on it anyway; if it's a pet you already love, why not share it with us? :D Also, I do not go and look up stables, these are time consuming as it is, I don't have the time to check out everyone's stables so I ask that you please give the report anyway, and then ask for a reroll.
You already have a lot of restrictions that are going to make this Random Challenge mcuh less random as I'm going to have to sort through each family and which pets/models seem new enough so I'm sorry but I'm not going to dig from your stable as well (especially with how huge stables have gotten these days).

Anywho, like I said, take a read over the front page if you haven't and I'll get rolls up in a bit.

[/center]
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Name: Ieva
Level: 52
Exotics: No
Restrictions: None
Rares I Have: Chops

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Remedy
Realm: Dawnbringer

Unread post by Remedy »

MAKES SENSE oops, i must've skimmed over that bit when i read it. SORRY ;o;
I'm gonna post this for my friend too, since she wants to do it with me --

Name: Deain
Restrictions: n/a

Roachling - Hunter - Dawnbringer
Nirmala - Paladin - Dawnbringer
Xiaou - Mage - Dawnbringer
Anthei - Druid - Dawnbringer

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

No worries. :)

Remedy(Roachling):
White Grand Tiger

Red Grand Tiger

Remedy(Deain):
Indigo Talbuk

Scarlet(Ieva):
Green Spiked Raptor

Red and Green Ravager

And a roll for myself for shiggles.
Tyger(Rosaliah):
Dark Grey Monkey

I hate monkeys. This should be interesting.

[/center]
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Since I'm home with some nasty cold I have time to one of the challenges again (yay, finally!). When rummaging through my stables I found my Orc might need some new friends.

Name: Morga
Restrictions: nothing diseased or undead please

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

PrimalTazza
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by PrimalTazza »

Might shimmy in here and try to join in on the fun.

Name: Tazza
Restrictions: None that I can think of!
Rares I Have: Gondria

Art of my character Tazza by Isei! http://isei-silva.tumblr.com

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Glad to see you back, Findu. :) Glad we got a couple of new faces in here as well.

Finduilas(Morga):
Damaged Purple Silithid Colossus

::OR (since I'm not too sure if that's too close to rotting)::
Blue and Red Boss Wasp

Tazza:
Lightning Saber Worg

Blue w/Blue Deep Sea Crab

[/center]
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Thank you Tyger.

I decided on the wasp, since the silithid indeed is something that creeps me out.

The blue and red boss wasp has three different members you could tame. At first I went to check on Cyn the rare in thousand needles. Sadly she wasn't up. Then I flew to Feralas to tame Stinglasher. He lives in the wasp area in the south of Feralas and patrols between both hives. I found Qirot while waiting for Stinglasher. After waving him a "hello" I saw my object of desire appear.

While taming him he attacked me with poison and hissing attacks

I named him Sting. Remembering his old name and Bilbo's sword I thought this name might be fitting. I flew to Mulgore to get a better view at him.
His colors are a striking sky-blue with red dots on his wings, red markings on his back and eyes of the same color. It would almost seem pink in some lights. His belly is plated with chitin in a soft golden color. What you can't see in the pictures is, that he is moving is wings so fast they seem to blur. After watching him for a while I felt myself getting a headache. The rapid movement of his wings if accompanied by a soft fluttering sound. I only heard it after turning my volume up. So nothing compared to a yawning cat or bickering hydra heads.

Sting's idle animation is fluttering his wings varying his height a bit. And cleaning - very much cleaning. When I was trying to get a good screenshot of him I had to wait for minutes until he made a break in cleaning himself. He was turing his head left an right and left and right and left and right.... For me it was quite annoying. Why couldn't he just stop and look at me?

After inspecting him closely we went to Orgrimmar. I took him for a swim in the lake of the valley of wisdom. His swimming animation is nothing special. Just some slow gliding through the water while still moving the wings a lot. (No screenshot of this, too many greens in the pic).

Then we went to the Badlands. I still don't have the bronze whelpling and continued my farm with Sting's help. At first I tried the elite creatures. I have done them before with my spirit beast and they were quite easy. But Sting seemed to have problems with them. It might be the buff he provides. My spirit beast buffs mastery while he buffs now a 5% increase of haste. This will be useful in raids, I'm sure, but while questing I found him to be rather slow taking on the mobs. I also got aggro a few times when we were on more than one mob.

Before the patch I usually had a wasp with me in pvp. Their sting-stun was very handy against casters. I think a stun would have helped Sting to handle the mobs. He also took a lot of damage (even against only 4 non-elite mobs) and I had to heal him a lot. I'm not sure if it's just a wasp-problem or in general, since I haven't had much time to play since the patch came out.
But Sting for sure looked impressive under Bestial Wrath. His attacks were rather basic, just some occasional "bite" at the target and mostly attacking with his two big front legs.
What I completely disliked about him were the sounds. I never kept a Silithid because of their sounds and he had exactly these sounds. Hissing in a strange way, loud and noisy, almost shrieking.

I won't keep Sting, his color doesn't match my orc and the sounds put me off too much. But I have several wasps on other hunters (I love the ones from Zangarmarsh) that might even get more use now with their new buff.

Anyway I'm up for a new challenge.
This time for my little Nightelf.
Name: Alandria
Level: 79 (but you can roll me a pet with 80 since I think I will ding today or tomorrow)
Restrictions: like always nothing diseased or undead

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I wanted to make a little story thing out of this, but ugh nothing was coming to mind.

Like a lot of people I'm not 100% fond of monkies and I groaned a little when the gods of RNG decided to throw one my way. But, given the months I've been away from the game, I decided to suck it up and take Rose out to the Deadmines to tame one anyway. Don't ask me why I didn't just go to Stranglethorn and make my life easier. :lol: But anyway, once I forced myself to remember how to get in the Deadmines, it was an easy jaunt to where the monkies are chained.

Rose was none to happy to see any animal being forced to do hard labor against their will (she reminded herself to be a little more cautious around goblins from now on), even if it's a species she's not crazy about. The goblins were of little threat to a hunter of her status and took off in terror from the angry Rose and her gun. She freed all the monkies in the hallway until she came across the one she had been targeted to study; a little scared, dark grey fellow.

After some gentle coaxing and holding out bits of fruit, the monkey came over to Rose and calmed down immensely as she chanted the binding words of the tame. ((I was pleasantly surprised to find that the monkey did not shrink as much as I thought he would after taming.)) After his rescuing he promptly stood up on his hind legs, beat his chest and hooted.

Wanting to get away from his place of slavery, Rose took out her hearthstone and brought them back to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Flying to a non-sha touched spat of land (with monkey on the back of her wyvern), she decided to get a better look at the little fellow.
ImageImageImage
He was interesting. Built almost like a little tank. He has a surprising amount of musculature. His fur is definitely an attractive color and his face definitely screams monkey. It's not cute, at least not at first, but it kind of grows on one over time. Breaking character, yikes does this model have a lot of flaws. For something that came out with Cataclysm, I think it was, as you can see from the back there are some serious errors going on. The whole tail is kind of a giant WTF, and the pixels meet up in weird places on the back. Not to mention they kind of suffer worgen/draenei female back syndrome where the spine inverts a bit. Admittedly my first impression was gross and yikes.

Rose noticed that now they were free, monkey liked to scratch his butt. More times than she felt was necessary.
And if she questioned about it he reared up on his hind legs, beat his chest, and hooted at her. Okay then.

So to distract herself from icky habits she took him for a swim. As they ran to the water she noticed that monkey had an odd way of running; almost like he was running at an angle and like all his limbs weren't quite working right. Life in the mines must have been very hard.

In the water was a little better. Monkey used his arms to do sort of an awkward looking paddle through the water. He didn't seem to really know how to kick his feet so Rose didn't let them stay in the water too long lest he accidentally drown.

Feeling a little desperate with this guy, she saw a nearby goat. Wanting some goat meat to have on hand to cook up for while she was in the field, she sent monkey off to go attack it and study him further. Rose was pleasantly surprised at how tough the little guy ended up being. The goat outsized him, but he somehow managed to dodge between hooves and get some slaps and overhead pounding in ((the monkey fighting animations)). With a little help from Rose's gun they soon had him dead and Rose had some fresh meat.
ImageImageImage

As Rose cooked the meat over a fire she sat and contemplated the monkey that was once more scratching his ass and hooting and hollering about his victory. This creature just did not fit in with her lifestyle. She's a mercenary and generally a sniper by nature, thus tending to favor pets with a little more subtlety and grace then what monkey was presenting. Plus his habits kind of grossed her out. However, she also couldn't justify sending him back to be a slave in the mines and she worried about just letting him go in the wild and his ability to survive. Then an idea came to her; she knew of an animal group that would take him in as a rescue and rehabilitate him and give him a better home then she could.

Breaking character again: I was surprised by many things with the monkey. I didn't utterly hate him, but at the same time, he was just so opposite of a lot of things about Rose and it was really glaring. Especially with some of the odd issues that monkeys already have. Rose will not be keeping this guy, but I may just tame a monkey in the future if I find a hunter who can put up with their oddities.

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Finduilas(Alandria):
Yellow Scorpid

Tyger(Katriona):
Green Shale Spider

[/center]
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

So my task for my nightelf Alandria was the yellow scorpid.

I was excited about getting a scorpid since I haven't seen what changes the patch brought to the family. Years ago I had a scorpid, when they still were throwing poison at their enemies and then I sometimes used them in pvp because their disarm was very handy against warriors, dks and so on. So you see scorpids already had changes to their ability and now it was a change once more.

I decided to tame a Duneclaw Matriarch in Tanaris. They can be found in the north of Tanaris. I trapped my target and started to tame.

I named my new found companion Leo. His markings reminded me of a leopard. At first I went into the dunes to examine him a bit closer. His color is a strinking bright yellow with black-brownish spots. Small shiny black eyes and evil looking pincers. On the pincers, the legs and the tail there seems to be some kind of hair (or very small stingers, but I decided on hair).
When watching Leo from behind you can see a lot of nice chocolate brown color under the different layers of his carpace. It machtes the brown in his spots.

Socrpids have some very nice idle animations. They are never standing still. Leo was always moving his jaw, wiggling his body and tail or moving his pincers. And sometimes he does the best of all idle animations. The happy scorpid wave/dance. It's so cute when he waves his pincers left and right dancing on the spot.

Next thing I took Leo to a swim in one of Stormwind's lakes. I'm glad to say scorpids have their own swimming animation and not just some slowed down moving. He's moving himself forward with his strong tail by waving it through the water.
When idling in the water you can see his legs and the underside of his belly. I must say this sight is something I might have also lived without :lol:

I took Leo with me to Hyjal to start my questing there. He's a vicious fighter. The mobs went down so fast I had no chance to ever get a good screenshot of him during fights. That's why I took him back to stormind to fight a dummy while I took pictures.
I have to admit I wouldn't want to meet this angry animal in combat. He is deadly on every end of his body. He attacks with his pincers, squeezing the target and leaving bloody trails and drops everywhere around.
He also bites the targets and uses his tail to sting. I already mentioned that his ability changed again. The new scorpid ability is now to hurt the enemy with a deadly sting that applies mortal wounds. Mortal wounds reduces healing effectivity by 10%. An ability I already liked in pvp a lot with my devilsaurs.
His sounds when fightint were some chittering noises. He was rather loud, but not as unpleasant as a silithid.

Overall I have to say Leo was a good pet. He dealt good damage, had nice animations that were good to watch. I liked his walking animation and his fighting animations a lot. He doesn't fit into Alandrias stables (too yellow) but I think I will tame a different skin for pvp purposes.

I'm up for a new challenge.
Name: Rhanya
Exotics: yes
Restrictions: nothing diseased or undead

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables