A taste of Azeroth (VERY img heavy))

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: A taste of Azeroth (VERY img heavy))

Unread post by Krysteena »

Hehe I've heard of the welcoming goats ^_^ never tamed one myself, but their fluffiness goes unparalleled. Looking forward to the next update too!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

((Broken wriste update.. got my husband to write it :) - Mikaido is still stuck at 60..lacking the will to play her through outlands at the moment ))

In the tavern’s basement I found a big party going on. Apparently the Thorium Brotherhood had also made it to Pandaria. All that beer! I joined an empty table though I was a little unnerved to see that they also served roasted pig but I also know that other dwarfs enjoys their meat. Before I sat down I talked to the head of the party. I noticed he had a captive chimera in the back and I praised him for its stunning color. But I was thirsty so I left it at that and headed back to the beers! I drank too much and passed out. Abricot blushes. I woke up to the noise of a chimera bleating in my ears. I also had a certificate of ownership in my hands. Apparently I had bought the chimera of the Thorium Brotherhood guy. I feed him some of the leftover piglet to make him quite.. My hangover was NOT ready for him yet. I named him Pear and left him in the care of a stable master for a few days until I had recovered.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( i pondered along time on how to RP rep grinding.. then i desided that it should just be in the story. Its a part of WoW so i accept it as a part of the Rp. The little sister in my stories is my husbands hunter and im boosting him atm so you probally gonna se alot of dungeon shots - some img heavy others not :) - we dont rp in the game.. its just this story which is rp... or trying to be :D )

What better way to fight a hangover than to go dungeon crawling with some friends. As much as I adore Pandaria I needed a break from all that ale! It’s to much temptation. I needed my reputation with honor hold to make some armor for my guild so I headed towards the Shattered Halls with my little sister. I needed a pet which were quite so it would not disturb my hangover so I headed to the pools of the Hellfire Peninsula. I had heard that there lived some very hardy crabs there. And a crab with the ability to live in acid sounded just like the perfect pet to take with me to do some dungeon crawling. I headed towards the acid pools of Aggonar. I found the perfect crab standing in the middle of the pools. I thought he stood out quite a lot and wondered how a creature which such a bright contrast could survive amongs the predators in the Peninsula but once I had tamed the crab I realized that he is perfectly camouflaged. We headed towards the Shattered Halls and began the fight with the orcs which inhabits the grounds there. I named the little crab Rhubarb. He held his own against the orcs quite well.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My sister and I continued our little family dungeon crawling. My sister only likes bears and she was a bit distressed by Rhubarb even though I thought he was quite amazing. I left Rhubarb in the stables and headed out to find a bear. I had thought of using my spirit bear Elderberry but he had just gone on a spirit walk so I could not use him. Since we were close to Zangar Marsh I headed there in hope of finding a suitable bear to use while I was with my sister. When I passed the graveyard I saw a bear resting on a grave of his former master. I found the bears loyalty very endearing. I walked up to him and scratched him behind the ears. He seemed sad and I sat with him the whole night talking to him and in the morning he was willing to come with me. I named him Pepper. His dark skin is quite a contrast to my sister’s white bear. His hatred for the nagas who killed his first master made him an excellent partner for the dungeons in Zangar Marsh.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Hehe awww Peppers story is so sweet :3 kinda makes you wonder if us as hunters passed away, what would our loyal pets do? If they were to all stand by our grave, I'd suspect that we'd have lots standing around :lol:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( Heh good question. I always think of my pets as roaming wild instead of being at a stable master.. and i can call them and they can deside if they wanna come or not ;) )

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Despite the joy of being with family I needed some time for myself. I had heard a lot of talk of an island in Pandaria and I felt the need to explore once again. Ohh the island is truly magnificent! The creatures and beast which inhabits this island are both stunning and deadly. Everywhere you see there is something big and deadly around you. I felt tempted to tame one of the islands beasts as my pet but then a thought occurred to me. If everything was big then a small creature might be a rarity on the island. And what girl can resist having a rare creature?! I ran all over the island in hope of finding a little beast which I could use to fight the big ones with but no luck. Then just when I was about to give up I spotted a scorpid sunbathing on a rock just near the encampment on the middle of the island. He was just the beast which I was after. His colors reminded me of Nutmeg, so that became his name. The little scorpid did quite well against the large creatures and beast of the island. We even battled an undead ship together! I am quite pleased with my little but strong scorpid.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((the different screenshots should reflect Abricot and Kiwi remebering better times.. not sure if it succeeded..)

Pandaria is a land of huge contrast. There is a tranquil beauty in the land but on the other hand ther are the Shas which cast a somber shadow of the land. The Valley of Eternal Blossom were once a beautiful and peaceful place. I recall the vale how it was with a hole in my heart. The present of the orcs has taken it toes on this beautiful place. The have dug a huge whole in the middle of the valley. Such destruction makes me sad. I have no hatred for the horde but some of its members have a worrying disregard for their environment. While surveying the valley I felt like something was following me so I stopped by one of the hordes dig sites. Not long after a little porcupine came slowly up to me. I took her up and she was almost cuddling up to me. I think she was just as sad to see her habitat being destroyed as I was. I took her with me so she could have a new place to call home. I named her Kiwi.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Yes! Spread the porcupine love! Shiren kinda began as your kiwi did. I must say the golden coat on her is stunning, I've never noticed how rich in shading it is. Gosh...I don't need more porcupines! I've got my three babies...I don't need a golden one. Or do I?

Shiren started off as a living, mini porkie. He grew larger once he became a spirit beast, but he was diddy when living. Kinda adds to their personality however. If you've seen my post on that random pet thread, you'll know who I'm going on about :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( One can never have too many porcupines ;). Kiwi is highlight with the cursor through all the screenies.. when not highlighted she is not as brigth :D. and yeah i foolow your randome pet thread. Looove the one with the parrot. I tried to make Keidrans unsimular to your stunning post :D ))

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( WOW its been long since ive updated ..sorrpy bout that and today is a bit of short story. The medicine i am taking drains my power ))

Deadwing pass. Abricot shivers. This place gives me the creeps. The shadows of Karazhan have cast an eerie feeling on this place. I dont like to enter the gate of this doomed castled but I needed to go search the basement for a special bug. Once in the basement I spotted the bug I was after. She was surrounded by a lot of spiders. But I managed to tame her and get out of the cursed place with my life and sanity intact. I named the little bug Cinnamon.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( man im horrid at updating this journal.. hard to come up with stuff - so sorry if the journal sometimes is short and the ideas the same))

I was flying around the jade forest looking for berries for my next dish. i love flying in the jade forest. It is such a beautiful place. And the berries on top of the mountain peaks have some of the most delicious berries i have ever tasted. I landed on one of the peaks and began to pick some berries. After picking almost a basketful i just need a few extra but when i reached for the bushes at the back i felt something scaly. I was a bit puzzled about what kind of animal could possible be at a top of a mountain peak. So my hand grabbed on one of the scales and i pulled gently. Out followed a.. well im not sure what he was.. He looked like a lizard but had a tail and feet like a fish. I thought he looked extraordinary so i tamed him and named him Wasabi

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Yay warpies! :3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((The druid in the picture is my druid Anadra which i recently transferred over to this realm :) ))

I love exploreing Pandaria. Today I meet a beautiful Nightelf in Pearlfin Village. She had lost her necklace in the lake near by. I took the task of retrieving it; after all I had learned how to hold my breath when I went to Thousand Needles. The lake in Pearlfin Village was clear and beautiful. I went and dived after the necklace and found that a very big but amazing serpent guarded the clams in which the necklace has fallen. The skin of the serpent was like little flecks of diamonds. I would have gasped after air if I had been above water. I decided to add this fair beast to my stables. Once tamed I named her Saffron. She looks so exquisite that the name just fits her perfectly.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( man this one also gathers alot of dust from time to time - this one is quite img heavy :D))

The beautiful Nightelf thanked me for retrieving her necklace and asked me kindly if I would do one more favor for her. She had heard that some deer were in need of saving in Borean Tundra. Some Gnomes which had turned evil were drilling for Oil mid in a nature reserve with the horrible result that some of the wildlife there had got caught up in the oil. I headed my way to the Borean Tundra. I was shocked to see both birds, wolves and caribou that were covered in greasy oil. I worked at the wildlife reserve for three days helping out cleaning the animals and making sure that they were relocated to a safe place; fare away from the oil. On my last day I helped out cleaning a heard of caribous. Among the heard were a little orphan calf which mother sadly did not survive the oil. She followed me every where after I had cleaned her. Kept licking my face and hands and nuzzling me. I asked the wild life preserve leader if I could take her on as a pet and he agreed. I named her Sugarbeet after her favorite food.

::::

((Minor rant off the rp topic... WHAT are the legs doing when attacking? and the stomach? - she looks like she is pregnant!

ohh and just look at the square looking legs she got on the login screen... Graphic updated needed.. BADLY

))
Last edited by Ana on Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( Man im having a hard time keeping this a rp thread.. im NOT very good at a rp))

After all that running around I needed a little break to be with family so I headed of to Kharanos to see my aunt. It was good to enjoy a pint with family again. My aunt told me that she had decided to take a seminary as a priest and because of that her and my uncle had no longer a lot of time to care for their family pet; because my uncle had been called into the service of the king. She asked to to look after their wasp which they have had since he was a tiny little bug my aunt found in her garden. She had saved him from the cold of Dun Morogh and he has been with them ever since. Enjoying the warm indoors of the Thunderbrew distillery. I found him by the fire grooming himself. Parsley will be a good addition to my stables..that if I can convince him to come out of the warm inn and go explore with me.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Abricot sighs. Ahh the homely comfort did not last long. Yet again the world is facing a threat we cant ignore. All who are able to bear arms have been asked to report to Stormwind for furhter information. I went there and i had my best friend by my side. I could not imagine facing the threat of mankin without Prune at my side.

The iron horde...Abricot sighs again. I dont know what we will face out here but i have confident that my faitfull companion and i will face it together. These ppl i fight with seams to think that i needed to fit into the scenary alittle better so they gave me a crossbow which is more silent than my gun. I dont know what will happen next. We are already under attack...

((husband sitting in que so got time to start the questlinie with Abricot))

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Abricot coughs. What happened... i only remember escpaing to the ships... the crossbow must have strung back and hit me in the head.. I woke up to the gentle noice of a harpe and Prune seamd like she liked the soft music aswell. The commander i was travelling with desided that i should try out a smaller crossbow. They also gave me a new set of armor which are thougher than the tallhide armor i usually run around in. IT should provide me with enough protection for the next missions. Me and Prune headed out to explore the land. Even with the iron orcs present, there are some beautiful sights to be seen. We eventually got on the road and got to see some giant eleks. Wonder were the road will lead us.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((Wow dust gets to build up on this one.. 3rd character to go down all the WoD quest linie.. ugh))

Prune and i are still exploring Shadowmoon Valley. Its a dangerous place where even the trees are hostile!

(Ughn this name killed me soo many time.. stupid wines! ))

After surviving the meeting with the evil treants I set up to explore the river some more.I came across a huge beast standing guard in the middle of the river.

Though she looked fierce she seamed more curious than dangerous. She was very interested in the carrot treats i had baked the same morning. She clearly wanted to come with me. I named her Artichoke. I had to use magic to shrink her.. else she would never fit in anywere.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Prune and I finally ventured out of Shadowmoon Valley and into Gorgond. This place is magnificent! Desert and Jungle combined into one!

Prune had a meeting with some of her wild and much bigger cousins. They seamed curious towards each other

I saw many hunters run with these bigger hogs. But Prune can outhog them any day of the week!

Abricot smiles with affection