Hi again!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Hi again!

Unread post by Kalhoun »

I took a long break during MoP... I was having a very hard time getting into it. But I'm back for WoD, and have been playing for a while. I'm super duper stoked about this xpac.

Kalhoun has gone home to the Horde as he has friends waiting there to hang out with him (a bunch of friends started playing, as well as my hubby). I started re-taming all new pets to fit his new "personality." I think my favorite so far is Sweetums the clefthoof! I've been wanting a clefthoof since they first made rhinos tamable in WotLK and I'm so happy we can have them now!

I haven't begun adventuring in Draenor yet; I'm waiting for my hubby to ding 90. But I've been keeping busy. I just have 1 more achievement left for my rusted proto drake (my favorite mount, which has always been out of my reach until now) and it's an easy one; just the "Unarmed" one with Kologarn... I would have it by now but I completely flubbed it the first time around because of a "durr" moment.

I'm thinking of starting a taming journal here, since I love role play and have been looking for an outlet. :)

Anyways, I will leave you all with a pic of Sweetums and Kalhoun. Kal's got a shiny new gun, fresh from Ulduar!

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Hi again!

Unread post by Vephriel »

Welcome back! :) Your hunter looks great as a blood elf, I must say. And that clefthoof is adorable. ♥
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Vephriel wrote:Welcome back! :) Your hunter looks great as a blood elf, I must say. And that clefthoof is adorable. ♥
Thank you very much. :3
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Very nice pick on pets, Sweetums is such a lovely shade of red! And so incredibly fluffy- hard to pass up something like that.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kalhoun »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Very nice pick on pets, Sweetums is such a lovely shade of red! And so incredibly fluffy- hard to pass up something like that.
I was so happy I could take the quest to get him to spawn! I had done it waaaaaay back in BC, but changed to Alliance, then back to Horde again; so I guess everything reset. I think his model is much more cuddly looking than the new clefthooves (though they're really cool looking). ;)
Boven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Welcome back! And welcome to the Horde! I was talking with a friend recently about some of your art and lamenting that you didn't seem to play WoW any more.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Boven wrote:Welcome back! And welcome to the Horde! I was talking with a friend recently about some of your art and lamenting that you didn't seem to play WoW any more.
Thanks! I hope this xpac inspires me to do fan art again, since I love drawing WoW stuff so much. I know I will be drawing my hubby's Tauren shammy as his Xmas present this year (it's the only thing he asked Santa for! lol!).