Jessi and Gara

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Jessi and Gara

Unread post by Lisaara »

So...as some of you know, I started this trek at level 91. Not the brightest idea. It took me atleast 2 hours to get all the effigies. After that, I hit a road block. I couldn't dent the level 100s for the void lantern. So I leveled to 94 and tried again. This time, I did alright but could not take on more than one at a time. My fiance came to the rescue on his warrior and helped me get two void lanterns(just in case!). After that, Jessi was on her own. In the void zone, her and Snowy(her white clefthoof) tackled the void lords, leaving the elders alone. Xan appeared, confident he could defeat her. However, he didn't count on an army of lumberjacks, loyal beasts, and garrison soldiers to start beating on him, as well as Snowy. Afterwards, Jessi called Gara home.....setting the void wolf free.(though I had to tell the lumberjacks to stop smacking on her! They almost killed her! So use the lumberjacks with extreme caution!)
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_112414_151640.jpg
WoWScrnShot_112414_151640.jpg (309.74 KiB) Viewed 835 times
WoWScrnShot_112414_152434.jpg
WoWScrnShot_112414_152434.jpg (220.34 KiB) Viewed 835 times

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Jessi and Gara

Unread post by Rhyela »

Very nice! Are you gonna keep her name as it is? Don't see why not, it's a nice name. :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Jessi and Gara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I did! It doesn't really feel right to rename her, really. She belonged to someone else so already has an established name.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine