I can finally stop wailing!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Errodon
Realm: Stormreaver

I can finally stop wailing!

Unread post by Errodon »

Hello, everyone! I finally returned, I went back to lurking after what seemed like forever, as I didn't really have any groundbreaking tames. And oh, I came back with the hardest tame.. Ever. Harder than any spirit beast, rare spawn or anything else I have ever attempted at hunting.

So, after deciding I wanted one of the classic Hydra, I couldn't choose which one due to there being so many. Then, after I went through my bits and pieces of transmog, I found the perfect one.. Trigore the Lasher. Now, not knowing of him prior to this decision, I simply read that he was in the Barrens, and I thought he would be an easy pickup.. Oh how I was wrong.

Being from Stormreaver, I was ganked and sat on for so many hours.. But I kept going. Three days I sat on the same rock in that dumb pond.. Not doing anything else. I was starting to lose hope and thought his spawn was bugged for a level seventeen rare. And then out of the blue, I saw his three heads bob above the surface. Looks like all of my /me taunts Trigore paid off!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_012415_195529.jpg
WoWScrnShot_012415_195529.jpg (201.71 KiB) Viewed 942 times
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: I can finally stop wailing!

Unread post by Rhyela »

Woohoo! Go you for hanging in there! Camping can be really tough sometimes, so it takes a special kind of determination (or masochism) to keep at it. :) Trigore looks great with your dorf. Congrats!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Re: I can finally stop wailing!

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Congrats! :)