Rosaliah's Back! :D

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Tyger's Hunter Showcase(Meet Paleoteca! Story in Posts)

Unread post by Ana »

Mischa is a stunning fox. I like your story linie :-)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Thanks so much, Tarn. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I haven't posted in a while here. xD Partly because I can't seem to focus on a single character. Plexi gained a couple of new friends; Snuffles and Pokey.
ImageImage
SV is still a ton of fun; I even love it in dungeons.

I love my DK, Reyn's, transmog for blood right now. Blood tanking is so much fun. <3
ImageImage

And then there's my demon hunter Mila. I'm so in love with their class mount. <3
ImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Pokey! Haha, that's adorable!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I love the dog! The mastiff looks HUUUGE next to your gnome! :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Hehe, thanks Rhyela. I couldn't resist naming him that. :lol:

Tarn: That's actually just a trick of perspective. ;) The camera is angled towards Snuffles making him look way bigger than he is; no doubt as Plexi continues to level he'll be very large next to her, but for now they're roughly the same size.

Already rather large is her new favorite buddy Camo the kodo. I didn't know what I was going to think of kodos; frankly I thought I'd end up with one of the new hotnesses, so to speak, but something about this color called to me as Plexi, despite being a gnome, seems to lean to more muted pets. I just love Camo! She's soft and sweet and gentle with Plexi but a fierce combatant and protector. And I'm very curious to see what she'll look like full grown as Plexi can nearly sit comfortably underneath her!
ImageImage

She also tamed Lord Condar (now known as Baldy), a gazelle (Dainty), and Giggler (Giggles).
ImageImageImage

[/center]
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

D'aww, Camo does look like a sweet old grandma. One that can also beat the crap out of anyone that messes with her gnome. :lol:

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Another Plexi update! Went questing in Felwood and picked up some new friends. I have learned that not even gnomes can make demon dogs look bigger. :lol: This first guy is Grumpy. Then there's Fangs.
ImageImage

And Plexi and I wanted to show how much we love worms as pets, unlike Rhyela and Dansen. :P And I'm totally just poking fun as I know everyone's tastes in pets are different. :hug: Though, when I saw how the second screenshot came out, all I could think of was, "Wow, Plexi *really* likes worms and feels that bigger is really better." :lol:
ImageImage

Then she met Vamp here and I just love this shot of them. I wasn't sure if I would keep him as Plexi tends to bond more with plain, neutral colored pets, but after seeing this shot I can't imagine not having him now. To me, that's a look of bonding.

[/center]
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

:lol: No offense taken! I do think that Vamp really suits you, though. :3

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Vamp is who she's been running around with since I decided to tame him. :lol: Tried BM on Plexi for a bit because I always thought a tiny gnome hunter needed a gigantic devilsaur partner. Turns out, I hate BM on Plexi. It felt so wrong that I ended up popping back to SV and it's just been her and Vamp so far questing through Winterspring. I was very surprised by just how well he suits Plexi.

[/center]
Nhee
Realm: Draenor EU

Unread post by Nhee »

The screenshot with Vamp is really great :) And I love the idea of a tiny gnome running around with a big ol kodo.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I love Vamp. But also the screenie with the worm. I had a worm when I played WoW too .:-D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

So Plexi got a new friend. What would a frostsaber be without the name Frosty? :lol: I tried playing with the selfie cam; it's a bit tough with a gnome! :lol:
ImageImageImageImage

[/center]
GAJones4221
Realm: Malfurion

Unread post by GAJones4221 »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:So Plexi got a new friend. What would a frostsaber be without the name Frosty? :lol: I tried playing with the selfie cam; it's a bit tough with a gnome! :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Your gnome looks good next to practically every pet, my goblin does not, I envy you.
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Your selfies look great!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I love your screenies. Makes me want to play WoW again :-D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Wow, thank you guys so much! :D Playing with the selfie cam on Plexi can be so hard sometimes due to her height and rather serious face. :lol:

GAJones: Thank you, though that's only because I've tried quite a few pets of different colors and such and just learned which colors work with Plexi's personality and overall aesthetics. With her particular hair color, I figured out rather quickly that neutrally colored pets seem to pair with her the best, then it just so happened that they also matched her personality that started to develop the best as well. :) I'm sure your goblin will find something as well. :)

Plexi made another couple of friends yesterday as she was heading down to Blasted Lands. The rather uncreatively named, Piggy, and Tootsy. I had fun taking pics with Piggy because he just immediately attached himself to my gnome and got really personable and protective. I wasn't expecting him to be bigger than Plexi!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Piggy... You ruined my shot!

There we go!

I love Tootsy's piercing yellow eyes! I feel like she could be a very haunting pet.

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Plexi Aplenty and Paleoteca 2.0!

Why yes, that does say Paleoteca 2.0 in the title! :lol: While I love the concept for this hunter, not being on an RP server, and not being on a server my friends played on was bothering me. And, as much as I like night elves, I wasn't fully comfortable with the idea. And so now a dwarf! The archaeology concept is much more fitting, I think. :)

"Nice ta meet ye! I be Sandra Brandywine, but y'all ken jes call me Paleoteca. Why? 'Cause I'm crazy 'bout all things archaeology and fossils, that's why! Ever since I t'were a babe, I've loved sich things. T'was me parents which gave me my nickname! Me pa t'were in the Explorer's League and I 'ope ta foller in 'is footsteps. 'Specially now that 'e's gone missin'. Me ma ain't the 'splorin' type so it's up ta me and 'is ol' bear, Sally, ta learn all we kin and find me pa."
ImageImage

[/center]
Nhee
Realm: Draenor EU

Unread post by Nhee »

Hehehe back in Vanilla I had a boar with the same skin, a goretusk, and he was named Piggy too! Took him all the way to 60, and he was the best pet ever.
interested to see how the story with Paleoteca will go, and what kind of pets she will tame. :)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Thanks Nhee! How funny we both have/had the same pig and named it Piggy! :lol:

"Greetin's from Elwynn Forest! Sally and I flew down 'ere ta get refitted wit' more proper armor fer explorin'. We also got suited up fer minin'."

"As we wandered Elwynn, I could see Sally jes' looked so comfertable and content, so I let the ol' gal stay behind. She deserved the 'appiness and no' the 'ardships that lay ahead. In the meantime, while I mined, I came across a rather pretty lookin' turtle wanderin' aroun' the banks o' the river. Curious, I decided ta see if I could coax 'im over ta me. Little did I know 'e was lookin' fer some adventure too! Named my new feller Phillip before we got paged back ta Dwarven lands. We are needed in Loch Modan! I think I like me these reptile-like creatures. Kinder fits in wit' me love o' fossils, methinks."
ImageImageImageImage

[/center]