So I have 1 stable slot left

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Jaspar
Realm: Saurfang

So I have 1 stable slot left

Unread post by Jaspar »

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... nie/simple

Would love to get some ideas for me to get my last pet (well, I only keep 1 pet active normally, so in theory I could get a couple more if the suggestions are really good).

My last tame was Acroniss which I had been waiting for hours when I had to go out and do some gardening.

Snuck back in and noticed he was in, so a successful tame.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Re: So I have 1 stable slot left

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Image Everyone needs a toaster wolf.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I agree. Toaster wolf is a must have, I think. Such a cool pet.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Jaspar

Unread post by Jaspar »

Interesting. But it requires doing all the Tanaan quests to unlock and then you have 2,000 people flying around and killing everything instantly.

I imagine it would have been a lot easier before flying was launched.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

You don't need to unlock anything, just be lv 100.
*edit* if you can't fly, just take the Talador path of glory and you come into Tanaan right where the toaster wolves are :)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Jaspar

Unread post by Jaspar »

All good. Now have me an Iron Wolf.

Not sure I would have thought about trying to tame one, given how they look.

Just need a name for it !
Nimrod
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: EU - Ghostlands

Unread post by Nimrod »

I would have said Fel Wolf over Iron Wolf, but that's just me.

Jaspar

Unread post by Jaspar »

Nímrod wrote:I would have said Fel Wolf over Iron Wolf, but that's just me.
Done :)
Jaspar

Unread post by Jaspar »

Well, its been a while but Im back playing the game and once again Im running out of stable space.

Anyone want to take a look at my list and suggest which ones can be culled - based on not being all that rare is probably the best criteria. I may have chosen to tame it for other reasons :)

Anyway, would love any help because I have 2 spots left and have only got 1 pet from Legion.

Also, maybe suggestions on non-Legion pets to consider as well !

Maybe suggest 5 and I will consider.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... -pet#51052

Cheers.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Of your non-exotics, I'd suggest releasing one of your runed dogs, the maned wolf and the saber worg.

For your exotics, I'd suggest releasing some of the easily retameable ones, like some of your SB porcupines or one of the Mount Hyjal SB cats. Gara and Ghostcrawler are also easy to reacquire.

For new tames, I think the legion Basilisks and the sandreaver Silithids are very striking, and the rare Thunderstomp stegodon is an attractive option in the new Scalehide family.
Jaspar

Unread post by Jaspar »

GormanGhaste wrote:Of your non-exotics, I'd suggest releasing one of your runed dogs, the maned wolf and the saber worg.

For your exotics, I'd suggest releasing some of the easily retameable ones, like some of your SB porcupines or one of the Mount Hyjal SB cats. Gara and Ghostcrawler are also easy to reacquire.

For new tames, I think the legion Basilisks and the sandreaver Silithids are very striking, and the rare Thunderstomp stegodon is an attractive option in the new Scalehide family.
Thanks for the tips. The following are the ones I think I will remove: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... -pet#29452

Because I already have this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... -pet#51045

I also think this one can go: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... -pet#58456

Because it looks very similar to this one: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... -pet#35189

As for the Porcupines, I think I will hang on to them. They were tough ones to tame. Do you really think Ghostcrawler was easy to tame? Deeps of the ocean in the middle of nowhere in a zone out of the way from everywhere?

I love the look of the Thunderstomp Stegodon. I think that will be next on the list. Ive also seen a Silithis rare which looks nice.

Cheers
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Jaspar wrote:Do you really think Ghostcrawler was easy to tame? Deeps of the ocean in the middle of nowhere in a zone out of the way from everywhere?
But that's precisely why Ghostcrawler is easy to tame :) He's almost always there, even at the beginning of Cataclysm, even now with CRZs.

So which Silithus rare are you interested in? Acroniss, Grubthor, one of the hive rares?
Jaspar

Unread post by Jaspar »

GormanGhaste wrote:
Jaspar wrote:Do you really think Ghostcrawler was easy to tame? Deeps of the ocean in the middle of nowhere in a zone out of the way from everywhere?
But that's precisely why Ghostcrawler is easy to tame :) He's almost always there, even at the beginning of Cataclysm, even now with CRZs.

So which Silithus rare are you interested in? Acroniss, Grubthor, one of the hive rares?
I have Acroniss and Karapax but was thinking Manax looks cool, or go for Toxx, or maybe even Prince Lakma.

Not a whole lot of Stable space though. I keep looking at my list and only the 2 I mention above are ones I can handle abandoning.

And to think we used to only have a couple of free slots !!