(deleted)

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Re: The Pre-BFA Model Farewell Thread

Unread post by Xota »

Farewell Moronga. They're named after a kind of bloodsausage, and the new red hyena skin doesn't fit anymore. It looks like a plush toy that's been through the wash too many times. Moronga will be replaced with a rodent, raptor, or black hyena.

Attachments
moronga.png
moronga.png (141.92 KiB) Viewed 2187 times
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Nanaki, my Friend and partner for the past 11 YEARS. We have been through so much together, survived so many challenges and seeing all of the world together. I found you, so long ago, in the Scarlet Monastarty. Trapped behind those stone walls while your heart yearned for freedom. I went in there with a friend, and we found you, and took you from beneath the shadow of those stone walls. Never again would they trap you so.
Blizzard came in like a storm and your mighty stance was forever changed as they broke your back...but you did not let this stop you, onward you went with renewed savagery. Your head now low to the ground, you used this to your advantage to track and lunge from below while my arrows rained down from above.
Later, when the world changed and everything we knew crumbled away, I found you again, in the Deserts of Tanaris, waiting for me by the 4 bones of a long dead beast. You were scouting this new land for me. United again, we turned and marched into Uldum and it trembled at the savagery of our combined might.
Now we are tested again as blizzard once more comes in like a storm...though this time it is to cover you in play doh, a piss poor paint job, and stuff you full of supersized Big Mac's till your so overweight you can't even run right. (May Blizzard take pity and let my find "You" again, maybe waiting by some bones in a desert somewhere again)

Puppy Hati, Pup! You were something I was never expecting and something I never thought I'd come to care about as much as I did. You have sacrificed so much for us, given so much for us. You are something that may never be again, and something that is being taken away long before your time. There may be other wolves with lighting, nothing but false pretenders to who you are to me. Pup! I will miss you!

Things will never be the same...and that's not always a good thing.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Gonna miss you, Baku, buddy.
Yes, you needed a new model in the worst way.. But not like what they gave you. They turned you into a dog just like all the other dogs. I hope that one day you may hold your head up high and proud again, and jump about excitedly for battle.
Until then, take a good long break in the stables. You've done so much, both IC and OOC for me.
Love ya, Baku.

Siggy under construction!

Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Daranara »

Joining in the general chorus of those saying goodbye to their good friend, the little red hyena.
Fish has been with me since the days of three pet slots. Sure, he bounced in and out of the stables some, but once it opened up to five, he's never left. There was that brief time where he ran away to the desert, but let's be real, Deathwing shook everyone, I can't blame him.

Fish will continue on as a white hyena, most likely, though if they ever do decide to tweak his goofy new res self, who's to say he won't find his color again? Time will tell.

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR