My friend, Big Bubba.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Biarnius
Realm: Moon Guard

My friend, Big Bubba.

Unread post by Biarnius »

Many years ago, as the Horde forces gathered on the shore of the Borean Tundra, I was a young strapping lad back then. I just got the game a few months prior to the release of Wrath of the Lich King and was more than excited to explore this brand new expansion. The first beast I came across made me stop in my tracks... A rhino... not just any kind of rhino but a massive wooly rhino with a shaggy main and horns that looked absolutely devastating. I lured him with some juicy pomegranates, I brought him with me on my adventures... Then I stabled him and completely forgot that he even existed....

Fast forward to present day... Still forgotten and unused as I skipped about Zandalar; testing a variety of different pets... Big Bubba waited ever so patiently...he was still forgotten... Then while casually browsing through Petopia, I came to realize that there is so much more that Big Bubba had to offer... I quickly looked through my stable and there he was...right where I left him 10 years ago... I brought him with me and together we brought the fight in ways that we never had before.

I'm sorry for forgetting about you, Big Bubba... It won't happen again.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: My friend, Big Bubba.

Unread post by Ana »

Aww! ! Hope you post some screenshots of your adventures together!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

I love him!! So glad you reunited with Big Bubba. :D

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Biarnius

Big Bubba and I recently faction changed so that we could play with some friends. Here we are taking a break from rep-grinding and drinking in the atmosphere.

Biarnius

Going for a nighttime stroll/hunt in Stormsong...