Another Skoll Rehomed (VERY IMAGE HEAVY)

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Mehira
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Turalyon

Another Skoll Rehomed (VERY IMAGE HEAVY)

Unread post by Mehira »

For quite some time, I have had the bad habit of flying around Northrend looking for rare spawns. Since I already have them all, I always seem to be rehoming them instead of leaving them there to wander back and forth. Today, I was wandering around Northrend before I went for my weekly Tempest Keep run, and I come across Skoll. Oh, I knew I'd find someone for him (sadly, the hunter who I knew wanted him wasn't online, and he wouldn't be for a few more hours), so I started whispering random hunters. Most had them, and a few just didn't respond. So I whispered my sister who had faction changed to Alliance last week, and asked her to see if anyone wanted him. While I waited for her to tell me someone was interested, I sat there, keeping Skoll in an ice block, so that no one else would assume he wasn't going to be tamed.

A hunter that I had whispered came and sat by me, and we talked about pets and what not, while I kept Skoll in his ice tomb and waited on my sister. FINALLY, I got the good news that a hunter was going to come and tame him, so I told her where he was, and the two set off from Stormwind. While they were flying through Dragonblight, another Alliance hunter landed, and started pulling out his different Spirit Beasts, all the while he was targeting Skoll. I started freaking out, thinking he was either going to tame him or kill him. I whispered my sister quickly, saying that another Alliance hunter had landed and looked like he was going to tame Skoll. Sister then whispers other hunter, saying that she's on her way to him with another hunter who is going to tame him. Other hunter says ok, and flies off (THANK YOU MYSTERY HUNTER!).

After what seemed like years, the two finally land, flagged, and I hurry to tell my Horde hunter buddy not to kill them. I feign, while the hunter to tame Skoll uses Scatter Shot to break him out, then precedes to tame him. :3 The little yellow flash happens, and Skoll runs to the hunter's side, and we all cheer for the new tame.

I took some silly screenshots after the tame, as I didn't want to risk anything while waiting for my sister and her friend to get to Storm Peaks.

All our Skolls. I had to fly back to K3 to get mine, since I don't carry my Spirit Beasts on me.

I don't know what those three were angry about, but it looks like they killed me. >.>

Playing dead, trying to teach our lovely lightning wolves the trick.

Our little dance party. :)

KNEEL TO SKOLL. KNEEL!

And just because we were messing around, we pulled out our Sambas and feigned in the middle.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Another Skoll Rehomed (VERY IMAGE HEAVY)

Unread post by Lisaara »

Very awesome!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Shandorei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Magtheridon

Unread post by Shandorei »

Love images! :D

Grats to your friend though.

Alright ... This signature was made by Saturo, and it was based on my old character! But now I rolled a new character and got my profile renamed! :D
Kauqilla
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord(The Hustle)

Unread post by Kauqilla »

pile of "death" before sambas was win