Tamed me a Deathmaw

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Tamed me a Deathmaw

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

So, back when Wrath came out and wolves were the pet to have, I went out and tamed a Silvermane Stalker in Hinterlands. I've always liked the worg model, but I didn't really click with any of the colors that were available at the time. So I went with the black worg, because that is what I liked the best. So, then Cataclysm comes out and I log in to find my black worg changed to the silver color (which I think was the color the silvermane stalkers were in Vanilla). I liked that color better, but I will still kind of Meh on it. I kept Barnaby simply because we'd been through so much together.

But then today, I was flying around burning steps and I saw that Deathmaw was up. I LOVE Deathmaw. He's such a pretty chocolate brown with the blue eyes... I hemmed and hawed a bit about abandoning Barnaby, but finally decided it was for the best (though I did have quite a bit a guilt for a good 10 mins after).

But anyway, here is my new Worg, who I have renamed Mohegan (and I am smitten).
Mohegan
Mohegan
WoWScrnShot_030911_204715.jpg (415.79 KiB) Viewed 833 times
Almaterrador

Re: Tamed me a Deathmaw

Unread post by Almaterrador »

Very nice Worg!. Don't feel bad about Barnaby. For sure he/she went back to her home :)
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Re: Tamed me a Deathmaw

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Thank you! He's quickly becoming one of my most favorite pets. :D

And I think you are right. Barnaby is a smart wolf. If he hasn't made his way back home, then he probably weasled his way into becoming someone's pet and is getting very fat.