The Luck Of The Week [Picture Heavy]

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Starling
Realm: Winterhoof-US

The Luck Of The Week [Picture Heavy]

Unread post by Starling »

I just recently posted about my luck with Sambas and my guild, well it didn’t end there. While the only one that I really wanted was Sambas and Maddex, since BM is just a questing spec I decided that I’d indulge my obsession with collecting rares and try to find some unique ones to add to my collection. With the assistance of my beloved boyfriend, and a REALLY good friend of mine who I’ve known for well over a year I have managed to grab many of the new faces in Cataclysm. I just wanted to share my new companions with you guys, the only one left on my list is Maddex preferably in blue or green but any of the others would work too!

My beloved Sambas, renamed Romeo who my entire guild helped track down! He's simply goregous and is beyond one of my favorites.

Terropene, renamed Inferno, my boyfriend happened across him today and was like "Hey your turtles up!" dropped what I was doing logged on my hunter and swung out there and snagged this bad boy.

Jadefang, renamed Squeaks, was one of the random "I think I'll go hang out here for a bit and see if it spawns," about a 2 hour wait and he spawned.

Ghostcrawler, renamed Charlie, same thing as Jadefang! He almost killed me, lol, but hey I got him anyways.

Olm the Wise, now named Phantasm, found by my friend who called me to come tame it.

Karoma, renamed Mirage, found by accident while camping Sambas :3

**MISHKA, level 85 Blood Elf hunter, on Winterhoof-US**

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Re: The Luck Of The Week [Picture Heavy]

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

Quite the collection in only one week.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Why do people always assume that BM's only good for questing? =/ That makes me really sad.
Grats on your tames anyways. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Starling
Realm: Winterhoof-US

Unread post by Starling »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Why do people always assume that BM's only good for questing? =/ That makes me really sad.
Grats on your tames anyways. :)
I don't, I just don't like it in a raid enviroment. I prefer Marksmanship over Beast Mastery, I do like the unique pets so I keep it as my off-spec and when not in raids or instances I run around as Beast Mastery. For me it is just personal preference.

**MISHKA, level 85 Blood Elf hunter, on Winterhoof-US**

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Sorry, it's just the way you have it phrased in your post then. It comes off as a general statement that BM is only good for questing and not that it's just your personal preference. :)
My apologies.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Krysannis
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Mok'Nathal
Location: Austin. The greatest city in the world.... well, at least in Texas

Unread post by Krysannis »

grats on your tames!
Siggy made by the wonderful lilatha