Snagged Terrorpene and Madexx.. both within five minutes

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Lahni
Realm: Shadowmoon

Snagged Terrorpene and Madexx.. both within five minutes

Unread post by Lahni »

So I logged on today after camping Terrorpene a few hours a day for the last three weeks or so. I was already parked over his spawn area. Lo and behold I looked upon my tracky map thingum and homygawd there's a dot on it LOOK A TURTLE FFFFFFF

I clumsily flew down, landed in the lava for a few seconds which knocked out about a third of my health. I then commenced taming my new partner-in-crime but, to my horror, he killed me! I scuttled back to him, res'd, heal'd, and tried again. I got him that time. >:3

Oh, the thrill of the hunt! I was on that unmistakable rare-spawn high. Such was my mania that I decided "What the hell, I'll go check for Madexx too." I didn't actually think he'd be there, not after I lucked out on Terrorpene like that, but hey.. a troll can dream. So I ported to Ulduar, expecting to find sand and cranky pygmies.

You see, I didn't care for Madexx until I clapped eyes on the blue model. The blue model is beautiful. Gorgeous, stunning. That's the only color I've wanted, and before tonight I hadn't seen any trace of him, or even a corpse, much less the coveted blue incarnation.

Imagine my surprise when I see a scorpid looming in the distance.. and he's blue!

My first thought was, "Really?"

Ten very tense seconds later..

He matches my hair. :')
Wark
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring-US

Re: Snagged Terrorpene and Madexx.. both within five minutes

Unread post by Wark »

The luck! Congratulations, though I silently say a prayer for whoever's luck you're balancing out!

Ooh, it DOES match your hair... doubly nice.

(One aside: why are your screenshots so squashed? They look like they ought to be taller than they are, hmm.)