Madexx: Easiest camp in the world?

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Rathidion
Realm: Deathwing (US)

Madexx: Easiest camp in the world?

Unread post by Rathidion »

I just tamed Madexx like, 10 minutes ago. I just hit 84 this afternoon, and then went off to class and coffee with a couple friends. I was expecting another long-ish camp (My longest has been like, 6 days). I flew back up to Ramakhan (logged off at Shnottz's) and flew around.

I found me a fancy new red scorpid. I was looking for blue, but Red will do for now. I feel bad because my buddy wants the red one the most, but he was busy in a dungeon, and there was a jerk warrior flying around the area who would kill madexx and I out of spite.

My fancy new scorpion makes my night happy. I can be content, and only check back for the blue one once every few days now, rather than obsessing.
Attachments
My pretty new Ruby Scorpid
My pretty new Ruby Scorpid
WoWScrnShot_032311_231448.jpg (184.78 KiB) Viewed 1320 times
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Re: Madexx: Easiest camp in the world?

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

I've been hunting for him for some time now and I don't even think I've seen any hunters with him either.
Rathidion

Sorry, my title is a misnomer. I meant that it was an easy camp for me, not an easy camp in general.
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

Rathidion wrote:Sorry, my title is a misnomer. I meant that it was an easy camp for me, not an easy camp in general.
All my rare tames where like this. I don't camp them. I randomly go check to see if there up. It's worked for all my rares.
Rathidion

Exactly 12 hours later, at 12:03 server time - I tamed another Madexx. This time, he's the green one. Neither of them are the colours that I want particularly, but they're still really cool to have.

Gonna be checking back at 12:00 server tonight, fingers crossed for a blue one.