So the Karma finally paid off..

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Socks
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: US-Eonar

So the Karma finally paid off..

Unread post by Socks »

For almost a month now I had my heart set on obtaining Madexx in either his beautiful shades of Ruby or Onyx, I made a thread not too long ago of my past journeys of karma throughout the last two months hoping the board luck would rub on me.
Not too long ago my bestie Gervase informed me that a Black Madexx was spawned and in a trap, just waiting for me; I rushed over and got my beautiful Madexx which I had laid eyes on for the longest time, I couldn't stop thanking him :p Eventually he laid his eyes on the Black Madexx as well, and to his luck- he tamed himself a gorgeous Onyx.
Although I am more than happy with my Click, there was still that bit of hope that remained in the back of my head for the Ruby shade, I knew personally that so much karma couldn't be brought in for only that..
I didn't make much of a deal with it honestly, I did go to Uldum now and then just to check, y'know, thinking that the karma's light remains shining just a flicker of a bit..
Today.. well, today was a different day; lets just say that all that karma finally came and smacked me in the face.
Today, earlyy in the morning my friend put together an ICC achievement run for me, because I only needed 2 more achievements.. All worked out, Im actually surprised we found people. I got my Bloodbathed, and my Kingslayer title! Hey, I know Im an expansion late but what can I say? I went to sleep after that, woke up around 8am.. first thing that came to my head was Jadefang, obviously for karma. I have friends whos been looking for her so what the heck, why not :p? I go over to Deepholm and take the portal to Therazanes.. Oh look! Pebbles up after nearly 2 weeks, and it's the last one I need too! I got my little rock guy, he's a charmer :p Also, on the way down Terborus was sitting there waiting for me untouched. No sign of Jadefang though.. So I hearth out (Im so lazy) and sat in Stormwind for literally 2 minutes, before all my thoughts suddently stopped; and one thing slapped my head. 'Madexx is up'
Now normally when I get that chill down my spine that something is spawned its usually never spawned.. but I had nothing better to do so I went out to Uldum, there were a lot of lowbies out there questing actually; I honestly didn't expect to see anything. Swooping East to West I went around and no Madexx was to be found.. But.. I hit that utmost Northwest corner.. I didn't get an NPCscan alert.. I didn't check the red dots.. He just.. stood out, and said to me. "ZOMG IM RIGHT HERE UNTOUCHED TAME ME PL0X"
So I did that.. another mindless zomg rare tame.. before I looked twice.. and he was a shade of beautiful Ruby.
My karma is done for now, and I couldn't be happier with my Click Clack duo. :3
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed ^-^

Ghostcrawler's Gifted: 8

Ralanost
Realm: Terokkar

Re: So the Karma finally paid off..

Unread post by Ralanost »

Grats on your chieves and awesome pair of scorps. I have yet to see the little bugger myself, even once.