Skarr - Server First Lightbringer

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Re: Skarr - Server First Lightbringer

Unread post by Lazurianis »

I am sorry to hear that. Yeah some people are real jerks. I hope you get him soon :hug:

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood EU

Unread post by Kuraine »

I'm not too bothered whether or not I get him, to be honest. The only one left that I really wanna get is Skarr. Plus I prefer my Kirix. ^^

Ex-WoW player since 24-09-11. It's time to move on now. GW2, here I come.
The Stables - 110 Mounts

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Hehe yeah Skarr isn't too difficult but I jumped over him with my buff the first time as you read. So whatever you do, don't have that jump buff on you. Ever. Good luck on Skarr, hes worth it :D

And Congrats on Kirix. I failed at taming him :lol:

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Danejah
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Danejah »

I got the strange Daily reset as well, was the first with Skarr on AD. People had a fit over how cool he was. Took me DAYS to get Magria though. :|
Signature done by Ashaine, who is a god at Signatures!
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Haha I actually ran into Magria, I had to choose between Magria or Skitter, I chose Magria because I wanted to complete my Spirit Beast collection. But recently (A few weeks ago) I had decided "Ankha I really want him" so I spent about a week out there (The second day I had found someone had tamed him mere minutes before I logged on) and the 7th day after no luck, I was on at around 8-10 server time, I had checked ALL the rares in molten front and mt. hyjal -- nothing. So minutes after I ported back from Molten Front I decide "Well no luck today. Time to head to stormwind." But I see this yellow dot on my map.. I kinda had a quick moment and realized "Oh it's probably Magria" scrolling my mouse over it, Rare Seen: Ankha "You will die." In the backround, as blood shot from my face to my stomach I quickly raced down to see him making his way over to the north, I drop down in my "Nude" set and begin taming. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" And he was mine! (Sorry for the Orc Hunter who just missed him :( ) now I am the proud owner of ALL the Spirit Beasts, Welcome to the pack Alastor.

― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood EU

Unread post by Kuraine »

Grats... but... talk about ressing a thread. ._.

Ex-WoW player since 24-09-11. It's time to move on now. GW2, here I come.
The Stables - 110 Mounts

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

@Kuraine

Hehe yea, I actually decided to quit Molten Front because I have no reason to be there anymore, but if I happen to waltz into rare mobs I always let someone know and help em out :) I am intrested to see what kind of new pets we are getting in Mists. 4.3 isnt looking too promising :/

― R. Adm. Jay Stark