The Rehoming Room

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: The Rehoming Room

Unread post by Rhyela »

I was doing one of my fly-by's of Uldum, looking for Madexx. I have enough stable slots now that it's tempting to get one of every color. XD Anyway, I did see a Madexx, in the same spot as the blue one I tamed about a week ago, but it was a black one. As most of you probably know, I already have a black Madexx, so I did a /who of the area and found one level 85 hunter. I whispered her and asked if she wanted to tame him, and she said she would. I invited her to a group and she died shortly thereafter, but rezzed quickly enough and made it up to Madexx's area. I was a little surprised no one flew by in the few minutes it took her to rez and fly up there. Anyway, she seemed glad to have him, so it made me feel good. My favorite Madexx went to a good home. :D

Random worgen hunter, if you happen to read this, congrats!!! ^.^

Attachments
Rehoming Black Madexx 2.jpg
Rehoming Black Madexx 2.jpg (88.88 KiB) Viewed 13594 times
Rehoming Black Madexx.jpg
Rehoming Black Madexx.jpg (85.89 KiB) Viewed 13594 times

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Evilwendy
Realm: Executus - US, Skywall - US

Unread post by Evilwendy »

Oh goodness, I have re-homed Karoma and Sambas! There was a weekend, maybe Thanksgiving weekend that I had an extremely lucky streak, having found Ban'thalos, Karoma, Ghostcrawler and Sambas in a 48 hour period. So I was farming some ore a few days later in the Highlands and spotted Karoma near the larger Horde camp (Bloodgulch?) I already had him so I spent 20 minutes looking for a hunter in Orgrimmar who wanted him. The person who tamed him named the wolf after my hunter, Evilwendy. Then a few days later I was farming some leather with my shaman and spotted Sambas. When I found someone who wanted him, he gave me 1,000 gold as a finders fee, which I tried so hard to refuse.

I still see the hunter who tamed Karoma. He waves every time he sees me, and I get to see my little namesake, too. :)
Laichzeit
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Laichzeit »

Ok, prolly not the best title, but my question is this. Which rares have you helped other hunters tame? (guildees, friends, random hunter) i,.e summoned them to the spot, or showed/told em how to tame, laid traps etc.

Deth'tilac twice
Karkin twice
Magria 2-3 times
Loque twice
Terrorpene once (6 minutes ago lol)
Chromaggus once
Pogeyan twice
Skarr once

think some other not as notable as well. i've jad people get me tames before, so only right I help others too.

EDIT:

I made a topic about this on the Pet Discussion forums before seeing this. so, a simple copy/pasta
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I rehomed Ghostcrawler the other day while picking herbs in Vashj'ir. i saw him wondering around, phasing in/out and decided that this guy seemed bored. So, I took a look in zones, no hunters high enough, so did a search of lv 85 hunters. Whispered the first 2 on the list, but one already had him and the other wasnt BM. I whispered the 3rd one and asked if they were BM, they said yes, so i asked if they were interested in Ghostcrawler and was met with "YES!!!!" So I told them to make some room and be in right spec and I'd summon them. Once I summoned him, it took a bit to re-locate crafty Ghostcrawler, and he managed to phase a few more times before the hunter was quick enough on the draw. But...he just did the "tame" and ghostcrawler was readying his bat, so I tossed a hero out to the hunter and ghosty thought better of it. And poof, one happy hunter and one rehomed ghostcrawler!

happy days.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Been rehoming spiders like crazy! Having trouble rehoming Karkin now though. :( FM needs to spawn some Skarrs...
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Rehomed Gondria to a hunter who had been dying to have her since Wrath but always missed her.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

Took a break from boredly AFKing and surfing the web to search for rares and found Madexx in Uldum. It happened to be green Madexx, so I was able to find it a home fairly quick. The other colors aren't really desired on my server (except blue, which spawns perhaps once every 4 months). The person was extremely happy and said green was the only color they needed, they even had blue. RareCampers helps again! Perhaps I'll have to take up controlling the channel again. A guy named Tails has been doing it lately (starkittens knows who that is) and he raids a lot so he can't rehome near as many as I could when I was controlling it.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Was in molten front today, to hang around and i spottet this rare spider :D

had no intersted in it myself, but rehomed it to a nice draenir fellow wo was very happy with his new spider

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Airwyn »

Rehomed Blue Madexx today. Spotted him at the middle spawn point and immediately asked a guild hunter who wasn't interested. Asked the 3 other hunters in Uldum with no reply. After that I whispered people in Stormwind with no luck! No one wanted him. After a good half hour of watching him, a hunter that I had whispered earlier flew over and asked if I was going to tame him, I told the other hunter to go right ahead. They were very appreciative! I was really surprised that no one wanted a blue Madexx but glad someone finally got him :)

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

Zarola
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Tanaris

Unread post by Zarola »

I have had a lot of luck rehoming the rares, in 2 days I was able to help a guildy get Terrorpene, Loque, Gondria, Ghostcrawler, Magria and Ban'thalos. Whenever I run across a rare I check guildies then check zone.

Deth'tilac - 1
Karkin - 6
Magria - 2
Loque - 10
Terrorpene - 4
Chromaggus - 1
Ankha - 1
Skarr - 4
Kirix - 4
Solix - 2
Ghostcrawler - 3
Ban'thalos - 4 (use my paladin as live bait)
Gondria - 2
Skoll - 3
Arcturis -2
Karoma -3
Sambas -2
SibealAD
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by SibealAD »

Just had a DK and another hunter re-home Ban'thalos to my stables. I guess the DK was questing in Hyjal and called their friend over. The hunter, already having him, asked in guild if any one would like to tame him. Sadly I had to let a pet go, a red nether ray who I caught because she was pretty but never used..and now Ban'thalos has a new home.
Nahale
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nahale »

Last edited by Nahale on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

So far in the last week I've rehomed Gondria Twice, Loque, Magria, Deth, Terrorpene. :)
ImageImage
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Rehomed Gondria twice and also just rehomed Skoll and Deth'tilac.

LisaaraPokefarm

Talaridan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard (US, Horde)

Unread post by Talaridan »

I rehomed Banny today! Cheeky little bugger is apparently going to spawn frequently now to taunt me! :lol:

Oh, well! He got a good home with a hunter buddy of mine and has the honor of being his very first Spirit Beast! :D
Talaridan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard (US, Horde)

Unread post by Talaridan »

Rehomed Banny again and helped a hunter get a Karkin (I had gotten my own the day before). :)
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

I rehomed Deth and Kirix to a guildie, then we got lucky and found Ban'thalos as well. He was very happy.

Yesterday I managed my first Cross-faction rehome. I found Ban'thalos up and a Nelf near the molten fron portal. I emoted him to follow me and /pointed to Banny. He follows me but disappears midair. I think he logged out but then I get a whisper from a low level horde telling me he's the nelf and if I want Ban. I tell him that I already have him and ask him if he's interested. He tells me yes, but he keeps dying. I explain the treetop-icetrap method and land on the tree to help him out if he should need it. He loggs back to his Nelf and after several landing attempts he lands on the tree, and two circles of Banny later he manages to tap him and freeze-tame him. After the tame he logged back on his horde toon to thank me over and over again, asking me if I have an alliance toon and if I would join his guild. I don't play alliance, but I tell him to feel free to ask for help if he should need it again with a rare.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Rehomed Dethy to a random hunter in the area. He was really grateful. Gave me a bracelet though I didnt ask for it.

LisaaraPokefarm

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Rehomed Banny twice, Skarr and Karkin as well.

LisaaraPokefarm

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

A new hunter JUST joined the Rare Campers channel tonight, and I happened to be pretty into camping rares tonight. I found Skarr, Kirix, and Ankha for them. They found Loque for someone when they were trying to camp Aotona. This new hunter wanting all these rares just thrilled me. I can get back into hunting rares as a mid-pvp past time again. So happy for them and that I was able to help! Deth was up at the same time, but I couldn't find anyone needing/wanting him. I even offered to root him with my DK/druid, but no bites.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)