The Rehoming Room

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Re: The Rehoming Room

Unread post by Finduilas »

I rehomed a green portent to a VERY happy hunter. He didn't know about Portent or the new taming system when I whispered him. I showed him how to track this pet and he tamed him. When I told him about the battlerezz he completely freaked out, told his guild and the whole guild came to look at his new pet. A druid even killed himself by falling out of the sky to test the rezz out :D I hope the next Portent will be red. And then he will be mine.
WoWScrnShot_101312_151522.jpg
WoWScrnShot_101312_151522.jpg (439.88 KiB) Viewed 13228 times

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

aww that was kind of you.. Im sure he will spawn in red for u next :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Finduilas wrote:I rehomed a green portent to a VERY happy hunter. He didn't know about Portent or the new taming system when I whispered him. I showed him how to track this pet and he tamed him. When I told him about the battlerezz he completely freaked out, told his guild and the whole guild came to look at his new pet. A druid even killed himself by falling out of the sky to test the rezz out :D I hope the next Portent will be red. And then he will be mine.
WoWScrnShot_101312_151522.jpg
Haha! That's adorable!
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

I got a green one again. I rehomed this one too after searching for a hunter with BM specc quite long. This time a kind Tauren was happy and excited to get this pet. He was really surprised I would help him tame a rare pet without wanting anything for myself...
I'm glad this green Portent got a new home, too and really hope for red as next.

edit: it's 8 am and I found him again... green *sigh*. Hope he's not bugged on green on my server.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Just now rehomed a Red Portent (I already have the color, so I wasn't interested in him) to a more-in-likely very happy Panda hunter.
Something nice to go to bed to.
Feels good, man. :D

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I've rehomed Portent twice now, one purple, one green. Purple was easy, saw tracks, flared and then hunter's marked him, then a guildy came to tame him. And just today I found green Portent, which I knew a guildy was wanting, so I told him he was up, but before he got there, Portent went into the phased zone. Things got really frustrating after that since we where in different phased zones, but neither of us could see tracks, so I kept running his pathing to show my guildy, vie the mini-map, where to keep his eyes peeled. Lol. Anyhow, he finally found the tracks again and after much stumbling and blind shooting ( he want very good at the flare concept...) he finally got him.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Appriciation is important ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

Rehomed red Portent, Savage (to Starkittens), Glimmer, and Arcturis. People were appreciative. Thank you for the tips on Bloodtooth, Star, I did get him.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Electraa
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bronzebeard

Unread post by Electraa »

Lazy un-re-sized comic strip is lazy.
Hurp durp.

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

I've rehomed Portent a few more times now, he seems to always be around. Rehomed Stompy to a very happy hunter. A guildy of mine after I found Portent for her said that the one she really wanted was Savage, but could never find him, so after we split ways I went over and picked up Savages tracks, and found him, whispered my guildy, who was very happy to hightail it over to me and finally get her White tiger.

I just really enjoy the hunt. So whenever I find tracks, I have to follow them till I find whomever made them and then huntermark them and go for a stroll.

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Just rehomed Duskcoat to Novikova's worgen hunter when I happened to catch him up padding around with not a soul in sight. ^_^ Grats, Novi!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Rehomed Manas to a guildy, I tend to kill rares (I'm sorry!) but I was reluctant to touch a unique (and new) skin. I was glad to see him tamed. ^.^

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Rehomed Manas to a guildy, I tend to kill rares (I'm sorry!) but I was reluctant to touch a unique (and new) skin. I was glad to see him tamed. ^.^
Don't feel bad. I kill them on alts if none of my hunter buddies want him. Ended up doing that to Kash and that purple tallstrider cause no one wanted them. ^^;

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Falconcrest wrote:Just rehomed Duskcoat to Novikova's worgen hunter when I happened to catch him up padding around with not a soul in sight. ^_^ Grats, Novi!
Yup, he's named Pounce now. Thank ya.

Also, rehomed an Aotona today, oddly enough.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Anj
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Anj »

Bombyx was rehomed to me by a hunter I helped out a while back. How cool is that? :)
Remember, this is no sprint. The true test of a hunter tests his endurance over the course of a long expedition.
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

After someone helped me with Patrannache and Stompy the other day, I was ecstatic. Upon logging in to quest some more, I head back up to the mountain, and what do I see? Stompy's tracks. xD I do a little searching, and find him, mark him, and ask if anyone needs him. An excited hunter named Toneboogie messages me saying YES! XD I quickly invite him, and after some struggling with Stompy not wanting to be tamed (It told him invalid target, while he was in a flare frozen), he eventually got the tame. :3

I did not manage to snap a pic, but just glad I could help him. :3

EDIT: And just rehomed Blue Portent today, while searching for Purple. Later found a red, but no one wanted him. :( So I tamed and abandoned. /sigh.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Rehomed Pat to a friend that desperately wanted the pink crane. He was a tricky fella.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

So happy to say I got to rehome two rares with happy hunters right befor New Years hit :)

First off was flying my way down to check for some rare battle pet spawns in Tanaris and happen to fly over a lonely Ironeye (normaly dead due to the blue sword he drops) So after asking quild chat if anyone wanted him I asked real ID...had a friend on a none pvp server who I guess had been camping for weeks for him....yay! After a minor painful tame (their hunter is a lvl 60 so Ironeye did do some chewing on him) the new happy "couple" left party to return to thier server and thier new happy life together.

Rare battle pet hunt went super found myself a rare ifinite welpling right off (girly squeel of joy and my new cutie!) I deside to head back to Two Moons and do some dailies like a good girl....found fresh tracks from my all time fav roamer Portent. I flare to see what color (I have blue on one hunter and red on the other) and am suprised to see purple...one I have not come across yet, excited I anounce in guild I am following the purple Portent and instantly get and excited scream and begs for me to invite to group so she may tame him...lol...One of my fav guildies too...was so happy. She was there is a flash and now he is her most adored tresure :)

What a wonderful day to have two VERY happy hunters and two very happy rehomed pets ^.^
SibealAD
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by SibealAD »

Happy to report I re-homed one of the new spirit beasts. Was questing in jade forest and found Hutia. I looked in the zone and there was one 90 hunter on, who I noticed was the same person who had helped me kill the jade witch,he was doing archaeology in the area and wanted to help a lowbie out. So I was able to get him a shiny new pet (with hero for the tame to boot)
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

A hunter in my guild was saying that he really wanted a quilin, but only the purple one looked good. So, I went over and tracked portend down and hey, purple!! Got my hunter mate to come over and he is now the happy partner of purple portent :D

Then today I saw a hunter advertsing gold in general chat for the Patrinach, but I was on my druid queing for LFR. After the LFR though he was still looking for the pink crane, so I switched over to my hunter and after 20min or so, finally picked up the tracks (OMG those are hard to see!!!) and finally after many back and forth saw the track spawn next to me and flared him out, then asked in general if anyone was looking for him. The Hunter was still on, and I invited him over, then walked with Pat so the hunter could flare him out for the tame.
Now there's another happy hunter with a nice pet :D

I love being a petopian, helping out

(didn't take the gold, had fun tracking and helping is reward enough)

~~~
~~~
~~~