The Rehoming Room

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: The Rehoming Room

Unread post by ashdawn »

so there was a new level 90 hunter looking for a group for challenge mode, I asked if he had a spirit beast (he was BM) he said no, so I took him to kun-li and got him gumi, no screenshots.

it feels good to be good.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Just managed to help a new hunter tame Rak'shiri in Winterspring. As it's a rare skin that's shared by a common mob, not many people want him. So I whispered this Orc hunter and found out he was new. I'm guessing he used the free lvl90 boost. Anyway, so he was unsure where he was and so I have him some direction.

I was flying around on my hearthsteed to keep guard and saw an Orc swoop down. Panicked that the Orc was going to kill Rak'shiri I was about to yell stop when I realised it was the same hunter who I whispered from earlier. He tamed Rak'shiri and was very grateful.

It feels good to to do good, as ashdawn said. I managed to pick up a snowfrolic fox there, bit out of season with it being summer where I am, and I'm hoping karoma will spawn for me. Or Sambas. Preferably Karoma though :D
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

I'm happy to say I have rehomed Ban'thalos to the lovely Alleylil on my Ally server :hug:

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables