The Ying to my Yang (Mikaido´s journal)

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

The Ying to my Yang (Mikaido´s journal)

Unread post by Ana »

My 4th (but no where near last) hunter is now in progess. I will try to put atleast 3 tames in each post so my journal isnt so long ;) :) but i love doing them.. and i hope you like following them :D. This hunters stables is based on Japanese or Chinese names

First off

Zhentou - which means pillow. She is sooo fluffy that i think it suits her. Tiny Pillow ;)

Next tame i found in Wailing Caverns - Kawa; which means river.

Third tame was Mūnhoezaru which means Moonhowler. I just call him Munzo for short. I really bonded with him, scruffy looking as he is

4th pet and last for this post was Shou which means talking. Fits this little girl and i cannot wait to run with her to bond with her. I havent seen this model used alot so she is defo going to be a quest partner when i hit wetlands

Last edited by Ana on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Re: Mikaido´s taming process

Unread post by Finduilas »

Oh great pets - I'm looking forward to see more. Especially the parrot is rarely seen - at least on my servers.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Mikaido´s taming process

Unread post by Ana »

Finduilas wrote:Oh great pets - I'm looking forward to see more. Especially the parrot is rarely seen - at least on my servers.
:hug: Thanks :) i really like Shou. Her colors might be understated but i think she is really stunning

Hit wetlands so time for more taming. Kashikoi (Clever). Lovely color and i really like raptors.. as long as i dont look at them from the front and the ogley eyes ;)

Was so lucky to get in a bfd and with a grp which let me tame Kodai (Ancient). I had this turtle on Tårnfalk before she fel in love with terrorpene so its nice to run with this gentle turtle again. And he looks ancient to me ;)

Wǔyè (Midnight) was not a planned tame but when i was farming herbalism in hillsbrad foothills he was up and i tamed him on a whim. I have another cat planned for a higher lvl so i am exicted to see if Mikaido can have more then one cat.. so fare Tårnfalk is the only one of my hunters which have multiple pets of the same breed.

but.. Wǔyè looks good with Mikaido imho :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: The Ying to my Yang (Mikaido´s taming process)

Unread post by Ana »

Dusting off this hunter as well ;). This one is not rp and i will try to post 3 pets each time and she lvls slowly so it wont update as often :D (i think :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: )

3 new pets :

Yoroi; meaning armor

Ruǎn; meaning soft

and

Jiǎké; meaning Carapace

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Cool!! i did something similuar with my Quilian pets :)

Shishi - means "Guardien lion" is my main pet (blue and red portent) then I named the others after different types of lion in chinese!!

Tongshi - Bronze lion and relates to a bronze sculpture of a lion.
Ruishi - Auspicious lion and relates to the Tibetan Snow Lion or with context to good fortune
Fushi - Fortuitous lion in reference to good luck
Foshi - Buddha's or Buddhist Lion and is related to the lion being the protector of Buddha

Ruishi, Fushi and Foshi are the other portent colours and Tongshi is a stone coloured quilian :) I have them as a stampede theme!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

heh i just use google translate for my pets. I find a word i think fits for them and translate them to chinese or japanese :) and the letters that i cant write in Wow i just make with a different umlaut ;)

3 new pets for Mikaido :D

Gen'ei; meaning Apparition

Surai; meaning Sly

and finally Kenka; meaning quarrel.. cause monkeys are sooo noisy!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

since its been a year or so since i last played so i allowed my self some non taming screenshots :D

Reconnecting with Zhentou (Pillow) in badlands :D... It feels quite nice to play Mikaido again.. and my rogue just hit 90 today so Mikaido will be getting more attention now :D . Zhentou (Pillow) is not as tiny anymore.. she is soo beautiful

aaand i saw Brokentooth in the wild :D

there will be more non taming screenshots inbetween the taming progess as im playing her more activlly now :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

IT pays off to get up early to check if a rare have spawned !

Named him Doku meaning poison; and he will be my questining partner in Searing George :D..i always felt sorry for the spiders which the ogre rides on...

i really wanted this horse to drop a mount.. but alas it did not ;)

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: The Ying to my Yang (Mikaido´s journal)

Unread post by Aweena »

never seen that horse before interesting is it rare ?
also scorpids get to little love he is very beautiful

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

the horse is a rare spawn in searing george :D - and the scorpid is acutally more stunning than i had thought it be :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Meet Chie; meaning Wisdom. She was tamed a while back but i havent showcased her yet. I think she fits very well with Mikaido. usually i switch pets when comming to a new camp with a petstables so Chie is going to be my quest partner for the rest of searing george

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

reconnecting with Mūnhoezaru (moonhowler) in winterspring... it borthers me a bit that he is the model that humans start with.. he might get an upgrade when WoD hits.. not sure yet because i do like his looks

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

again the getting up early strategy to check for rare pets payed off

I wanted this dragonhawk for Mikaido :D. I named him Hagane which means Steel. I think he is rather pretty :D

Mikaidos stable has a color theme also beside the Japanese/Chinese name theme if you are pondering of the choices of colors i make for her pets :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Reached Blasted Lands and another pet on Mikaido´s tame list.

Oshaberi ; meaning Cackle. Found it fitting for a hyena. She goes really well with Mikaido and was a good quest partner for Blasted Lands

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

made it to lvl 60.. and the booooooooooooooring outlands lies ahead of me... if i had the money i would soo buy her a lvl 90 boost now.. got zero planned tamed pets until Northrend... GAH this is gonna be a hard grind..

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I agree with you. Most of Outland is a horrible place to level. I try to avoid it whenever I can but eventually my toons will reach 60...at least it goes by faster than you'd first think :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

WOW this hunter gathers ALOT of dust from time to time :D

Two new pets and her transmorg done

Cán - meaning beaming

and

Majishan - meaning Magician

biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: winterhoof

Unread post by biscitandchina »

[quote="Tårnfalk"]made it to lvl 60.. and the booooooooooooooring outlands lies ahead of me... if i had the money i would soo buy her a lvl 90 boost now.. got zero planned tamed pets until Northrend... GAH this is gonna be a hard grind..

I totally get that feeling when getting from 60-75 mainly because half of northrend is just...... meh, I do like scholazar baisin though the nesingwary quests are fun.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Mikaido got highenough to get her Worm :D. Named Péngsong; meaning fluffy

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

its easier for myself to keep track on Mikaidos tames using this thread so sorry for the double picture post of my hydra but its so its for so i can better keep track of which hunter got which pets (since none of my hunters is allowed duplicate pets)

Shiga; Meaning Teeth

and this STUNNING talbuk joined Mikaidos stable too

Tsukiakari; meaning Moonlight