Random Pet Challenge [v4.0]

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Measa
Realm: Eldre'thalas

Re: Random Pet Challenge [v4.0]

Unread post by Measa »

I'd like to get in also if no one minds.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

If you'd like to participate, Measa, then I ask that you please read the first post and then post in the proper request form. :)

Krania:
Diseased Black Bear

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Measa

Unread post by Measa »

Sorry, It was a late night for me and I figured it better to look at the rules first thing in the morning.

Name: Measa
Level: 85
Exotics: Yes please :D
Restrictions: None that I can think of.
Rares this toon has: Kurken the white core hound,
Tyrant the red Devilsaur who spawns in Un'Goro,
Ainamiss the Hive Queen this is the pink boss silithid that comes from Tanaris.
Deep Spider the pruple Shale spider that spawns in the Crumbling Depths area of Deepholm,
Loque'nahak whom I was lucky to get at the end of Wrath. Spent the entire duration of the Halloween event sitting in Sholazar Basin waiting for this lovely creature to pop. She finaly showed the day after the event ended when I logged in and she just happened to be there.

Alt that I may play instead if no one minds. Same restrictions apply
Name: Mecho
Level: 82
Rares this toon has: Kurken the white core hound,
Ironhide the black Devilsaur from Un'Goro,
Centipaar Worker the purple ant silithid that comes from Tanaris,
Tundra Crawler the purple Jormungar worm that you can tame in Borean Tundra.
Last Arcturis and Gondria both are spirit beast that spawn in Northrend. Arcturis I had farmed for a week before he finally showed up, Gondria was a lucky catch I happened to be in the area for the arena of blood there in Zul'Drak when NPC Scanner went off.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Just a note: when you're listing the rares you have, you don't need to link them or provide descriptions for them. And the only rare devilsaur in Un'Goro is King Mosh. ;) Armory links to your characters are also unneeded as well, and both characters should have the form filled out. Just stuff for future reference. :) I think there's example forms on the front page as well as the other people who have requested rolls.

You're not doing anything wrong, by the way, I'm just trying to save you some time and effort when it comes to rolling for your characters. :P I've got a system all set up that takes care of everything.

Measa:
Red Gorilla

Measa(Mecho):
Green Warp Stalker

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Measa

Unread post by Measa »

Reporting back, Sorry if this turns into an extended wall of text and pic's. I did try to going into the details. Blame my teachers who said they wanted to know more then "See Dick and Jaine". I found myself putting 3 to 5 paragraphs in between shots, I then found myself trimming down to just 1 to 5 sentences.

ImageImage
Gorillas in wow have a diet of Breads, Fruit and Fungi and a habit of checking each other for flees in the middle of Naxx raids. As a tank I've seen them hold aggro on for to five mobs easy. There Pummel ability can cancel out spell casting for a short time. Combined with thunderstop it can shut down a healer, mage and some ranged DPS classes. This is fun to use on casters in BG's till they get a warrior to charge you.

Image Image
Warp stalkers are the Komodo Dragon's of WoW. Unlike Komodo's they rely on a diet of Fish and Fruit. Instead of a poisons bit the Warp stalker has the skill "Time Warp". Using this they can slow an opponints spead. When combined with the Concussive Shot you could slow a flag carrier to where his healer can keep up with him and the DPS trying to get their flag back. Makes for an a annoying good time when used on mob's and PvPers when its done right.

Measa began by heading down to Feralas. Asking a local guard he was informed that a troop of Goillas where just south of Camp Mojache.

It only took him a few minutes to find his new friend Doc.

Now before doing any thing else Measa had to stop off and get some descent food for Doc. All he had in his bags where fish, meats and a flank of dragon. Nothing a gorilla would really want to eat.
Aska Mistrunner was able to help, Altho Doc's curiosity did get the best of him. And Measa had to pay for an additional 20 stacks of Mulgore Spice Bread.

Far to the north of Thunder Bluff Mecho was looking for a new friend of her own. High in the snowy fields of Whinter Spring she had heard of a cave with some strange beings. After a brief search she was able to locate the cave and clam her new friend Jiaying.

Shortly there after Mecho found she was low on ink. A quick trip down to the Abyssal Depths could fix that problem.
But before she left the cave, Larok had to question weather she could handle a warp stalks.

Mecho simply left the cave before offering to server Laroks pet to him with a side of Tartar sauce.

While gathering the needed plants. Mecho did notice that Jiaying was chasing some of the local fish around.

Bonking her self on the head, Mecho had for gotten to get some food Jiaying would like.
A problem that was easily fixed.

After a little more time herb gathering Mecho got the impression that her new friend was getting a little sick of water world.

For that matter her black dragon mail was starting to rust. Time to head to somewhere dryer.

By this time Measa had headed to Northrend.

He had been working for some time with the Sunreaver's working out of the Argent Tournament Grounds. As soon as they landed Doc was drawn to the venders, as Measa ran off to gather a few quest.

With in the hour both had begun negotiations with some of the locals.

When this didn't work out they tried to talk to one of their leaders. Sadly Doc's pummel was a little more then the guy could handle.

Later they tried to work on removing some unwanted campers from the hill over looking the grounds. Doc how ever got the wrong impression at first who to go after. But later he got the hang of who use his pummel on.

They did consider helping this dwarf they found locked in a cage. At least till he started swearing they needed to get his beer first. Something about no beer's left behind.

Moving on Measa and Doc found them selves catching Snobolds for Tylos Dawnrunner. Doc didn't quit get the idea of not pummeling the snobolds they wanted to catch.

It took him several try's to get the hang of not smashing the snobolds.

Back at the argent grounds Doc stared at the once mighty Gormok the Impaler while Measa tried to explain the battered and bruised Snobolds to the Gormoks Keeper.

A trip to the filthy animal did have Measa worried, You never know when Awilo would mistake a hunters partner for a live shipment.

Across the world in Tanaris, Mecho and Jiaying set down. Jiaying became quite excited at the sight of such a dry and open environment. She even came close to toppling a table Examiner Dawnrise had been working at. With a fast apology Mecho left the camp to find Adarrah's Caravan.

Not seeing each other since Vashj'ir, Mecho and Adarrah took a short time to catch up as Jiaying got a close look at the Lady.

Adarrah informed Mecho that she had arrived just in time for the last train to Uldum and if she wanted to come shed best stow her gear and self in the wagon.
After some time tall pillers came into view. "The stone monuments of the Titian's" whispered the dwarf behind Mecho. Before she could ask what he was talking about they heard a wild howl. Strange looking gnomes bounded out and began to capture the caravan.

Waking Mecho found that she had been drugged and now was in a cage with Adarrah who was working on the door. Second after she had it open Jiaying came rushing in.
This how ever attacked the attention of a near by guard which Mecho and Jiaying dispatched. Adarrah stepped back in front of the cage Saying "I was just about to help".

Unbeknown to Mecho, Measa had gathered some allies and was currently assaulting the front gates of the Tol'vir. Having heard his friend had been taken there by Pygmy's he said, "Time to be the Dashing Hero and save the Fair Maiden" Something he knew Mecho hate.

Sadly by the time they got to the end Mecho, Adarrah and the rest had vacated the city.

Leaving Tol'vir behind Measa so found himself in an orchard showing Doc how he pummels Pygmy's.

It was a short time later that both of them where asked to leave by the owner. Turns out that Doc was eating more then the pygmy's.

A few leagues away Mecho had found herself at the waters side. Thinking Jiaying had her fill of Snapjaw Grouper back in the Shimmering Expanse, Mecho had not picked any food Jiaying might like. And finding her gold was taken from her back in Tol'vir, Mecho had to borrow a pole from Budd and get both of them some dinner.

I've worked with both of these pet classes before.

Measa has had a dark gray gorilla that he lovingly named Meathead since his first visit to Un'Goro crater.
While running Mecho threw Feralas a fwe months back I opted to grab one of the Groddoc Ape's and name him after a Canadian entertainer Red Green.
After this I will be releasing Doc back into the wild as I have gotten attached to Meathead and don't want a fight to start in the stable when these two try seeing who is the Alpha Ape.

Measa has a Blue Warp stalker named Korrawi after the Tamil goddess of war and victory.
Mecho has the rare Gezzarak the Huntress. :headbang:

Next Roll Please.
Both Measa and Mecho,
Levels 85 and 83,
Exotics: :D :D YES PLEASE :D :D
Restrictions: none (that I can think of)
Last edited by Measa on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

A little late but here's my report on the brown vulture Image.

These fellows can be tamed very early in a hunter's taming life: at level 10 in Westfall or later on in Desolace or Uldum. One special thing about this pet skin is, that it exists as carrion bird and as bird of prey. I tamed a carrion bird version in Uldum.

First thing was, that the bird already attacked me midair when I was looking for a safe place to land and tame. He flew up and followed me a while making angry noises and attacking me. I decided this would be the bird I wanted to tame, landed and place a freezing trap so I wouldn't get clawed to death by this animal. Once tamed a more peaceful nature showed within my new friend. I named him Heath and we were enjoying the view over Uldum before continuing our journeys.

I flew to the lake near Ramkahen to give Heath a closer look. His feathers are light brown with some purplish-red stripes; the same color his talons, face and tail are. He has bright blue eyes that look from menacing to intelligent depending on where you look at him. Sadly his wing tips are rather 2D and only show a small line when you look at him from behind. What I disliked about his model was his tail. It seems made out of flesh for me and I would have preferred it to be feathers. Also when you look at this bird from behind and he bends his body when flapping his whole "middlepart" shows his feathers very flat and blocky (pic on right top). I know this skin is from vanilla, but I'd say it definitely needs a makeover before MOP will come out.

I had trouble bonding with Heath. But I took him to dungeons with me and watched his animations a little closer. His idle animation is flapping at my side and occasionally he rises up a bit in the air and falls down before catching himself midair and continuing to flap. His swimming animation is a very majestic looking slow wing flap under water. Unlike other birds it looks like he has a different animation under water and does something different than his flying animation slow. He lowers his head and really seems to push himself forward with his wings.
The first dungeon Heath and I got in was well of eternity and I have to admit I liked him much better when Larkania was a nightelf. He seemed bigger and fit into the scenery quite well (I took a screenshot of it, it's in the first pic). I already have a carrion bird with a nightelf alt and for me these birds seem to fit them quite well.
The carrion birds' special ability is the demoralizing screech which reduces the physical damage of my enemies by 10%. In theory this sounds awesome, in my dungeons I always had a player (mostly Dks) that already provided this debuff so it was pretty useless most of the time. I wanted to try it out in pvp, but I definitely like my other pvp pets more as they help me out more (at least in my opinion a disarm seems better than 10% less damage).
Despite his (for me) useless ability Heath did deal quite good damage. As carrion bird he belongs to the ferocity talent tree and can deal as much damage as a cat or wolf with special abilities turned off. I did as much damage with Heath as I do with my other ferocity pets more or less.
His sounds were okay. But his screech was ear piercing. I was glad that as a range dps it wasn't so loud for me.
One last thing to talk about are his fighting animations. It was quite hard to get decent screenshots of his fighting although I took them on a training dummy. But Heath attacks so fast it was hard to catch. First comes his screech with a purple animation he flies at the target and seems to bite it. Than he swaps back and lunges forward to attack with his wings, then he always seems to do an almost backflip (pic on bottom left) before rising up again. It's nothing special but I took me a bit off that he sticks his head into the target even if it's solid wood.

As I already mentioned I had trouble bonding with Heath. Something disturbs me but I can't really tell what it is. Perhaps it's the color combintation or his blocky features - but I don't have trouble with other vanilla pets like the barrens lions. Heath was a nice pet to have around but he won't stay in my stables. I just couldn't get any feelings for him and I couldn't make out a personality.

Next roll please:
Name: Morga (Orc)
Exotics: yes
Restrictions: no diseased pets please
Attachments
Heath1.jpg
Heath1.jpg (84.02 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
Heath2.jpg
Heath2.jpg (84.49 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
Heath3.jpg
Heath3.jpg (97.29 KiB) Viewed 3837 times

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

CandidHeartbeat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Thrall-US [Horde], Moon Guard-US [Alliance]

Unread post by CandidHeartbeat »

[SUBJECT OF TAME] - Armored Scorpids (Brown)
[TALENT TREE SPECIALIZATION] - Tenacity
[LOCATION OF TAME] - UIdum
[TIME OF TAME] - 5:40AM MST
[SERVER OF TAME]- Moon Guard-US

[PET NAMED] - Doku (Doe-Coo) which means Poison in Japanese
[NAME OF HUNTER TAMING] - Lokiia, Level 85 Draenei Hunter

Well, I took my sweet time on this one that’s for sure – however, it is done now. First of all these things are located in Uldum, by the Oasis of Vis’sar and they range from level 83 to 84.
They are known as Venomscale Spitter’s and are quite easy to tame – my level 85 hunter lost a little bit of health, but that was mostly due to me trying to ensure that the Screenshots
were getting taken. They are spread out from one another a decent amount and should be no issue when it comes to taming them without getting attacked by another.

Overall, in appearance, they are rather plain – too plain for my taste, but regardless they are a dirt brown color with dark, to black spots and green venom on their stinger.
They are a little more pleasant to look at, in my opinion, then normal Scorpids. Though I intend on having a maddex at some point, I will be hunting for one of the colored
versions rather than the plan brown and black. His boring color scheme was an instant turn-off when going to tame him, but I am sure there are people out there who’d enjoy
a simple color scheme.

We headed off to start questing in Uldum, as both Neo and I had yet to open the portal. I figured this would give Orso a break from being my tank, and let me see how
I liked Scorpids – though, in a previous venture for these I had a scorpid it had been several months and I like to reevaluate my opinions on such things. Regardless, he
followed me off to start our adventures in Uldum with glee.

Attack animation wise, he reminds me a lot of a crab with how he dukes it out with his front claws – raising them high and thrashing out, while extending his tail up and out.
He makes several noises, mostly what sounds to be a chattering hiss as he runs into battle. Overall, tanking wise, he was as good as my bear Orso and he looked good in
combat – minimal, to no clipping and everything was smooth and overall very attractive to watch.

However, at the end of the day I only have a free stable spot for one Scorpid and my heart is set on Maddex. After completing the quests to get the portal open Neo and I returned this little guy to the wild, Neo got a little attached and bid him a sorrowful farewell as we parted ways – however, I knew deep down that he’d be much happier with his own kind rather than being dragged around by someone who couldn’t appreciate him to the fullest.

AGAIN?!

Name: Lokiia of Moon Guard-US
Level: 85.
Exotics: Sure.
Restrictions: Preferably nothing already in her stable.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Late rolls because I've been lazy, sorry guys. >_>

Measa:
Color-Changing Crab

Measa(Mecho):
Grey Fox

Finduilas(Morga):
White Rhino

CandidHeartbeat(Lokiia):
Ghostly Blue Two-Headed Vulture

[/center]
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

The system loves giving me rhinos :D Morga had one in his early days of Northrend - I'm looking forward to try it out once again.

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Bithala
Realm: Shandris

Unread post by Bithala »

I wanna go (:

Name: Bithala
Exotics: No
Restrictions: Monkeys, carrion birds, ravagers.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Bithala:
Tan Bat

[/center]
Taiji
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Taiji »

I would like to give it a go!

Name: Fiorinth.
Exotics: Yes.
Restrictions: No.
Bithala
Realm: Shandris

Unread post by Bithala »

I got the Tan Bat: Image

First I had to trek out to East Plaguelands alllll the way from Orgimmar. (Haha nah it was really fun actually)

Then, after searching for a while, I finally found a secluded little noxious plaguebat, all by itself. ):

Then came the tame. No sweat, this little bat was only level 41 or so. Didn't even leave a dent in my armor ;)

Appearance and Animation:
Thought about a name, then decided on the name "Noxy" because it's all I could come up with at the moment haha. I decided that this bat was a she. Her idle animation was simple enough- she sat there and kinda swayed from side to side while flapping her wings. She doesn't make any sounds while idle. Nothing really special. Her model is actually pretty nice, the coloring is nice. I like the small details on the wings and the mane. The claws are also nice. It's just, I cannot get over that pug snout. I find it dreadful.

Then, me and Noxy flew over to the Undercity. When we got to the War Quarter, I couldn't help but notice the bat seemed like she was exactly at home in the smelly underground city. Hey, that's great for her but... Haha.

Then I set her loose on some training dummies to see her real potential.

Fighting:
She had a pretty good shriek ability, which I couldn't capture it was so quick. She mostly just attacked with her front claws and occasionally her back claws. I thought I got a shot of the backclaw stuff going on, but I guess I didn't. Ah well. It's pretty simple fighting for them. She also just makes... well, bat sounds when she fights too. I don't know how else to describe bat sounds? Haha.

After that, we went for a little dip in the lake outside Undercity. :D

She just flaps a like she does idly but a little slower. It's what I expected from her.

Conclusion:
Noxy was a good pet and she put off good dps. She has a good look to her except her face. Unfortunately, I never really liked the bat family, so I let her free into the wild again. She was good while it lasted but I knew she'd be better off with her own kind.

Another please!
Name: Bithala
Exotics: No
Restrictions: Monkeys, Carrion birds, ravagers

Signature made by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Fiorinth:
Grey Fox

Bithala:
Blue Horde Scorpion

::OR::

Red Wasp

[/center]
Echeyakee
Realm: Wildhammer

Unread post by Echeyakee »

Name: Arrow
Level: -32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-43-44-45- 46
Exotics: Sure
Restrictions: None

Rares I Have : Echeyakee, Pogeyan

Edit: leveled up
Last edited by Echeyakee on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Echeyakee(Arrow):
Red Lynx

::In case you're not Horde or don't wish to travel to Eversong::

Ancient Sea Turtle

Also, you don't need to list all your old levels. If you're going to update for every time you gain a level, just replace the old level with the newer, current one please. :) I generally plan ahead when rolling lowbies and roll a couple levels higher than the given level to compensate for people playing the toon as they await my roll. :)

[/center]
Taiji
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Taiji »

I had the Grey Fox.

There is only one of those and it is Ashtail, a rare from Loch Modan, so onwards I went. As soon as I arrived at the place where Ashtail could be, I spotted her and quickly went over to tame.

At first I wanted to call her Twilight, since her colouring reminded me of an early morning sky. Eventually I settled on Moonshadow, the realm of Azura in the Elder Scrolls series.

To test Moonshadow out, I took her with me in Looking For Raid. While waiting for Deathwing, I found out that you can command a fox to dance!

I would like to give it another go.

Though the fox is named 'grey', I find the colour more of a grey-blue. The legs are a darker blue and the belly, snout and tip of the tail are white. The eyes are a very piercing light blue.

The swimming animation is pretty cute.

In combat, the fox attacks mostly by biting. Their special attack is Tailspin, which kicks up a cloud of dust, such as on the image below. Enemies have their attack speed reduced by 20%.

Most of the time I spend with Moonshadow was around Noblegarden - we did a few of the achievements together!
I decided that I'll keep her with me for a while!

I'd like to give it another go!

Name: Fiorinth.
Exotics: Yes.
Restrictions: No.
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

My pet for Morga my orc was the white rhino: Image
I already had a rhino on Morga during Wrath of the Lichking because he was my first hunter to reach the level to tame them. Back then he had one from Sholazar that would switch colors, after it was fixed I released the rhino - he was just not the same anymore.
I tamed rhinos on my other hunters, everyone had one eventually in his hunter's life. Even the pet challenge loves giving me rhinos. Perhpas this was the cause I had trouble bonding with this one.
It was again the white skin I had already tried out on Larkania. With Larkania's rhino I had found a very special pet that's her permanent tanking buddy by now. So I already knew I had two options for a white rhino. 1) find the rare Icehorn 2) go to Stormpeaks and tame one. I have never seen Icehorn before (not on a single one of my 10 toons who leveled through Northrend yet), but I still checked his spawnpoints on my way to Stormpeaks. Of course he wasn't up.
Morga reached Stormpeaks and went up to the area where the dragons catch the rhinos above Brunnhildar near one of Skoll's spawning points. There are lots of white rhinos around, in groups or alone. I tamed a single one and as I had already noticed on Larkania, shortly after taming the rhino, it still gets attacked by the dragons. So while taking screenshots once in a while a dragon started freezing my rhino only to fly away disappointed because it's already claimed by me. This time I didn't manage to get a pic of it, but a few posts back there are in my report about Larkania's rhino. I named my new friend Wuschel, a German name meaning something like "tousled" and popular for dogs with long hair.
Rhinos have lots of personality but this one I tamed was a very grumpy one. It started with his expressions after taming him. He didn't want to hold still and tossed his head around all the time (the rhino's idle animation) and made "humph" sounds sounding very annoyed. In the pic on the bottom he looks particularely grumpy and almost evil.
Ususally I love the big bulky rhinos a lot, but somehow I couldn't find a bond with this one. His coat is a dirty white, with grey legs and face and he didn't really match my orc in his red set.
Rhinos are tenacity pets which makes them good tanks. I specced my rhino more towards dps as I already have a bear for the really hard tanking stuff. Then I took Wuschel to my daily Magister's terrace run. Of course me made quick work out of everyone in our way. Usually I run this dungeon with one of my spirit beasts so I was happy to see Wuschel took all mobs of me even if I pulled groups. His thunderstomp was doing magic. The boss fights took slightly longer, but we finished the dungeon in about 10 minutes (had to be less than 15 because I had hearthstone still on cd). Of course Kael'thas took very long to die because he had to finish his speech and Wuschel started getting grumpy again. Then I took Wuschel to my molten front dailies and we helped the windcaller to get through the fire.
Wuschel's animations during combat are mostly shaking his head and tossing his horn at his enemies. He also seems to stomp impatiently if they don't die quick enough. While doing my daily quests we stealthed to the top of the mountain with the firebirds to steal their babies and I didn't think that a rhino could become almost invisible. I mean he's a big bunch of muscles and meat. But I took a screenshot, so spot the orc and rhino :)
As rhinos are exotic pets you have to be a beastmaster to tame and use them. I have to admitt Wuschel looks pretty impressive during bestial wrath. Like all my other rhinos he doesn't like the swimming. Morga had a hard time to make him dive under the surface and and Wuschel didn't like it at all. His expression changed from grumpy over the surface to agonized under water. He paddled with his feet like a big dog, but other than most pets he doesn't enjoy the water.

Overall Wuschel was a pet I really had trouble bonding with. He is a good tank and when in mop I will be able to choose my pet's skilltree Larkania's rhino definitely will become a dps rhino, but I won't keep Wuschel with Morga.
One thing about the rhino's special ability. I already mentioned all this in my former rhino tests, but I will mention it again. Their ability is to increase bleeding damage. This ability might sound nice at first, but I have a few problems with it. Rhinos are tanks, so you normally won't use them in a dungeon or raid where there are classes that deal bleeding damage. If you use a rhino you usually do this while questing or doing stuff alone like old dungeons. BUT you don't do bleeding damage as a beastmaster. The only hunter specc that does bleeding damage is a Marksman, but they can't use rhinos because these are exotic. So unless you play as a beastmaster in a group with a Marksman without a hyena, your rhino's ability is as useless as heating in the desert. Even in groups with other classes that do bleeding damage, you won't need the rhino because warriors and rogues bring their own "get more bleeding damage" debuff. I would love my rhino to have a different ability like "smashes the target so it deals 10% less damage over 30 seconds" or something else that's useful for a tanking pet.

Next roll please
Name: Merowen (Bloodelf)
Level: 55
Exotics: not yet
Restrictions: nothing diseased please
Attachments
Wuschel1.jpg
Wuschel1.jpg (85.95 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
Wuschel2.jpg
Wuschel2.jpg (84.09 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
Wuschel3.jpg
Wuschel3.jpg (75.89 KiB) Viewed 3837 times

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Fiorinth:
Orange Striped Cat

Finduilas(Merowen):
Red Gorilla

[/center]
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

ok, Tiger, can i get a re-roll? I never got around to doing it (life things came up) and I forgot what it was.

Name: Mizts (troll)
Exotics: sure
Restrictions: no Cata/Northrend rares please, I have the ones I want. also, no monkeys.

Name: Starkittens (tauren)
Exotics: Sure!
Restrictions: no Cata/Northrend rares please, I have the ones I want. also, no monkeys.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}