Random Pet Family Appreciation Thread 15: Worms!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Random Pet Family Appreciation Thread 15: Worms!

Unread post by Kalliope »

Galaxy wrote:
Kalliope wrote:
Tell me about it! x_x

That's a lovely pic - took me several moments to even see him in there!
IKR? Oy...

And TY! That's really the only reason I left it large instead of scaling down LOL He's SO TRANSPARENT!

Though, I never expected the melee in my raid team to actually speak up and thank me for using such a transparent pet. One said that it was nice to not have the fights blocked and made him feel all fuzzy inside. ^.^ So, I mentioned I'd turn him ferocity in MoP and the raid leader thought it was stupid they were tenacity anyway and to please do that lol I suppose Tiramisu also made it into my raid mains! :D NOT COMPLAINING!
The emptier my stable gets, the more crowded it becomes....:D (The new tames quickly overtake the old.)

That's definitely an upside I hadn't thought of with ghost jormies! I wonder if they'll see a surge in popularity in raids due to that. :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

Finally got myself a vanilla worm. :D Kept meaning to tame one of these on my troll, but I kept forgetting and getting distracted by other things. :lol: So, here we are. Meet Wilson! :D
He's a very cuddley worm. <3 As for his name... well, I was looking at a random list some person made for pet worm names, and I saw the name Wilson and was like "...Yes."

And of course I have to make this joke:

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Corpsebryde
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Garona

Unread post by Corpsebryde »

At the moment my worm friend doesn't see any action; but come MoP, he will be my main pet. What undead hunter would be complete without an old world worm? I started out with the yellow skin just because it is so beautiful. However, I just couldn't bond with it. So I set out for the white, maggot looking one; he was a perfect fit! I named him Morty for obvious reasons. I'm so excited that I'll be able to use this little guy soon!

Avatar by Moonlost; Signature by Sookie
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I love that while you're swimming at the surface worms undulate underneath, but when you pause they pop their heads up like Nessie:
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I picked up an old world worm on Tsara. I decided that when I went to tame exotic pets on her that I would go for pets that were a little different than the norm for her. I was starting to get a little frustrated with the way I was being so matchy matchy with her pets to her skin/hair tone so I decided to step out of the box for these new additions, especially since most of the poisonous plants that have good pet names are purple, pink, and yellow. :lol:

So anyway, I decided that I would go really different with my worm and try to find the yellow one. I hung around for him in Dustwallow for a little while and when I got no bites I headed out to Silithus. Still nothing. Head back to Dustwallow and blam there she was. xD I took her back to Stormwind and named her Jasmine.

She's a very pretty, very inquisitive girl. Part of the reason she let Tsara tame her was with the promise that she would get to travel and site see. Jasmine is a very curious little worm and when it comes to exploring new places, she will definitely be right there at my hunter's side.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I know what you mean about stepping out of your comfort zone. I think we all love a little bit of matching, but it never hurts to try something different!!! I like the name, it's the same one I gave my Aotona a long time ago. :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.