Random Pet Family Appreciation Thread 17: Ravagers!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Blaix
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Illidan

Re: Random Pet Family Appreciation Thread 17: Ravagers!

Unread post by Blaix »

I got bit by the ravager..bug..thing. Abandoned Diseased Black Bear Wojtek for this guy. We'll see how it works out!

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Wow, that one really matches you!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I've never been able to bond with ravagers. Too spiky, too ugly, too alien.....at least until I made an undead hunter. I was looking at the Petopia gallery of pets and the ravagers caught my eye. Unfortunately, they were very far away, and I'm on a PvP server. However, one ravager in particular called to me: Death Ravager. I like that he's a unique color, and he was low level (me being level 14 at the time of taming). So, I made the very long trek out to Azuremyst Isle. Surprisingly, I didn't have any run-ins with any Alliance people, but I did die several times to random animals, naga, and swimming fatigue. But, I made it! And after maybe.....30 ravager specimen kills, the key dropped, and I tamed my new friend! I named him Toxic since that's what his colors remind me of. He's ugly and creepy-looking and ill-tempered, just like me. :D

Attachments
Toxic.jpg
Toxic.jpg (266.83 KiB) Viewed 1093 times

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.