Best luck I've ever had!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Edanna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bored of all gaming, what else is new XD

Best luck I've ever had!

Unread post by Edanna »

Hey:)
I'm sure that this is the thread you would put something like this if it's not sorry

Uhh so anyways I got so lucky with tames last night I was wondering was there any special day in America on the 5th because there was literally no one online which never happens there is always at least 1 other hunter scouring for rares. ( apparantly it was some independence day )

But on another note I've never been as lucky with pets as I was last night I got like 6 rares within 2 hours

Here's who I got: 1st day
Skarr (took awhile for me to figure out were I should stand I also died 4 times)
Aotona (pet almost killed her I was so furious at him)
Ban'thalos (challenge tame my ass haha he was really easy to get down and tame)
Sambas (spawned behind me and npc scan gave me a heart attack!)
Ghost crawler (also spawned behind me no heart attack though!)
And last but not least Jadefang (did the disconnect Ethernet cable to get to him)

2nd day
Adding Karkin and and Loque to the list i just got them! i am literally shaking haha
Karkin was of course easy just use the buff and Loque appeared in front of me as i was flying towards the first area i always fly to when looking for him yay!

Just got Terrorpene lol (spawned behind me again!)

3rd day (no one)

4th day
GOT KAROMA! rofl he was already spawned when i flew past so no lucky spawns with him oh man i am so happy! best week ever haha

Added days for clarification on when I got who :p
Also got Jadefangs baby for me and my friend he seems to spawn very often.
Last edited by Edanna on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Best luck I've ever had!

Unread post by Rhyela »

You are right, July 4th (called "The Fourth of July" or "Independence Day") is a national holiday for us. You guys are something like 12 hours ahead of us, so your July 5th would have indeed been our July 4th. :)

Congrats on all the rares!!!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Edanna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Edanna »

Ok sorry I was asleep and having dreams with my new pets haha but yeah I'm still Sooo happy that's like 9 rares in 2 days if only I could still get lucky with Karoma that would make this the best week ever!

And I've already made a very beautiful and strong bond with ban'thalos (spira) so that's brightened my already heavenly mood even more :D

Oh and btw Thankyou!
Icaruss

Unread post by Icaruss »

Congrats on your luck I've had a load of luck in one week I tamed terrorpene, king krush, skoll and Loque'nahak in 2 1/2 days of searching not camping in total. :headbang:
Edanna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Edanna »

Nice! I've wanted Loque since the first time I saw him so it's been a few years I guess I never thought I would get him or even see him so for him to spawn in front of eyes was epic!

As for king crush, skoll, arcturis and gondria I got lucky and tamed them awhile back one after another it was sooo cool, but somehow this time was more special because I was on cloud 9 for so many days haha

Got Karoma so I don't have to worry about him been left alone anymore! And taken by someone who will most likely not appreciate him.
Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Unread post by Bangeall »

Wow, congratulations! That is amazing luck indeed. :)
Edanna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Edanna »

Even just got magria she wasnt on my to get list but someone said she spawned so why the hell not =P and no one else was flying down to tame her so yeah i took the oportunity(sp) =)

And 1 day after I got deth'tilac kited him all on my own :) I'm so proud of myself lol

And another day after i got Ankha!

Thats like 13 now lol and im running out of stable space i might have to give up Aotona, Gondria, Solix, wolf with sword in head and boar on fire oh and the orange boss silithid from AQ40.
I mean id prefer not to get rid of the last 3 but if i have to i guess i will.