Random Pet Family Appreciation Thread 27: Devilsaurs!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Random Pet Family Appreciation Thread 27: Devilsaurs!

Unread post by Rhyela »

lol, that's awesome Royi. :D Sometimes it doesn't hurt to just run with it when something like that happens.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Zaranock
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bladefist

Unread post by Zaranock »

Ah...Devilsaurs. Like many here, my Devilsaur has been my champ. I have the most history of any pet with him, outside of my old Raptor friend Scythemaw(first tame.). I tamed an orange one back in Wrath and he has never left my crew. He's always there with new content, always my "test the waters" pet. He is my trailblazer, and only when him and I have gone through it all together will I let another pet come to the party. He is my tank, my DPS, and when I've had a bad run in the game, my healer by swooping in to clean up the mess I made with another pet.
Cretaceo is my buddy, and always will be. I'll never want another Devilsaur again. Always and forever- Cretaceo--
Attachments
Me and Cretaceo at our favorite hangout in Orgrimmar, just chilling after a good day of grinding. Always and Forever, buddy. Always and Forever.
Me and Cretaceo at our favorite hangout in Orgrimmar, just chilling after a good day of grinding. Always and Forever, buddy. Always and Forever.
WoWScrnShot_021613_164713.jpg (194.23 KiB) Viewed 944 times
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Just last night I finally tamed the beast of beasts, the king of the devilsaurs, the one simply named Thok.

After searching far and wide for groups even asking on here and the official forums for help I came across this group under legacy where this player had Thok on lockout and was letting people tame him just had to clear trash that respawn with each reset. Feels good to finally have this beauty in my stables after trying countless times with a few other players who wanted to help but we stalled on Sha and I was about to give up.

Thok is going to remain in my stables forever and according to pet emote I made Thok queen of the devilsaurs.