A lucky trip to the molten front

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Echo Isles

A lucky trip to the molten front

Unread post by Demonicow »

I got lucky and tamed skarr a few days ago i decided to do dailies since well i didnt want to just stand around doing nothing so after completing the dailies for the day i went to the furnace and corpse ran through the flames to get to the other side,

I didnt have to corpse run more then once after i died luckily and i saw kirix running around and tried to see if any hunters were in the molten front with me that wanted to tame it and since nobody was around (of the same faction anyways) i made my way up to the rock jumping area and when i reached the top skarr spawned below me.

I had to carefully go back down without falling and i stood near the edge next to the floating rocks just in range to use tame beast and i managed to tame it just a second after i got hit with his attack, his attack only took down 15% of my hp and the reason i managed to tame him so easy is because i had the glyph of tame beast which unlike all the haste potions and buffs ppl say are needed for the tame it reduced the tame beast to a 4 second cast which at the very least prevented me from losing my tame and my life.

so now that my collection is complete(well almost) i need to obtain Certificate of Ownership x53 because i plan on renaming all of my pets except of course for my wolf who has been with me since lvl 30 and my newly tamed skarr who does not yet have a name(other then Cat anyways) wish me luck
"Y’know, Taurens are born hunters. You ever see a Tauren catch a salmon out of a stream? It really is quite exciting. You ever see a Tauren stalk a python? 'Course you haven't. That's because Tauren are so adept at blending in with their surroundings."

"Five curses and spite live in each gnome this truth cant be ignored, the best way to get rid of a gnome is to throw that Gnome Overboard.""

Armory