A taste of Azeroth (VERY img heavy))

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: A taste of Azeroth (VERY img heavy))

Unread post by Rhyela »

Yay boars! :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I was called back to Shadowmoon Valley on a mission by my guildleader. The harbor in Shadowmoon Valley had been under attack.

I left Prune in Gorgrond so she could have some time off and enjoy some fun with her wild cousins. I brought my spirit bear and our guilds mount to Shadowmoon Valley to figure out which were behind this attack

The first clue we found was a giant blue bird which attacked us. We managed to fight the beast off but my bear had taken some damage when the bird had dropped him when it took off so he needed to go visits a stable master to rest and heal his injuries.

After taking my bear to the stable master i returned to the forest to try to find out who were behind the attack on the harbor. I looked around the wild trying to find a pet which fitted this environment better when i smelled smoke.. I ran as fast as i could toward the smells and found a forest burning! and in the middle a chick of some kind which were calling out for help. I gently calmed the bird and she agreed to help me in my further adventures. I named her Peach.

She lead me to a village nearby where there was somekind of bird people. The fire seams to have originated from that village

In the village i met a terrified draenic woman who told me that a Sunsage stood behind the forest fires and she showed me where he was located.

The sage were defeated and i called in aid from Ironforge and Stormwind to help put out the forest fires.. the question now remains.. was it the birds who also stood behind the attack on the harbor?
and if not what had caused these birds to set fire to the wildlife around them and were it connected to the harbor..

Guess i have to do some more research.

((yup i know its not the story linie.. but man i suuuuck at rp!.. specially because i dont play on Abricot alot.. though its fun. And thanks Rhy i loove boars too :D ))

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Haha, when you've played the storyline so many times, there is nothing wrong with making up your own. Lord knows I do that a lot!

I don't know how you manage to come up with such perfect names for your pets. I would never have thought of a food/fruit theme, but the names you pick really do fit! :D

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((Thanks :hug: hehe i love comming up with themes :D Tårnfalks is the only hunter i have who doenst have theme :). And i wish there were more choises of where to go level.. its a bit boring playing the same quest over and over again ;) ))

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

After killing the Sunsage i got a clue from my guildmaster which lead me back to Gorgrond.And offcourse it was raining when i arrived at the mushroom forest.

I took a flight with one of the flightmasters there to pick up Prune. Ive missed my faithfull companion

The clues given by my guildmaster led Prune and i to a cave entrance.

Prune is fierce, loyal and never afraid of what we might face. In the cave she fought off several ogres without hesitating.

After killing several ogres we found another clue which lead us further away.. Time to tame a flight yet again

I met up with several others from my guild to where the final clues lead

It was not easy to get to the end of the road.. loads of ogre and orc creatures tried to block the way; one of them with a cannon attached to its chest. These creatures were definitive controlled by a very strong orc.

The path lead us directly into the harbor it self. Where even more orcs tried to stop us

We FINALLY arrived at a ship located at the docs, where it turned out that an orc named BlackHand, stod behind the harbors devastation!..

If only our guildmaster had send us looking at the harbor to being with this hole journey could have been avoided; though i did get a cute chick as a new pet.

We sadly did not stop Blackhand as he managed to escape just before the guildmage blew up his boat... but im sure we havent seen the last of him.

(( another chapter of Abricots journey complete :P - not so much story but hey i got it done ;) )

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

It's nice to see Prune back in action. :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

After the Blackhand adventure i hopped a chopper on my way to Nagrand.

i had head that the birds there had some special skills which i would love to learn. Once i landed i headed to the nearest hill to see if i could find a bird which were willing to come home with me. And on a small hill i found a lone female Kaliri bird.

I named her Hazel as she reminded me of a Hazelnut. It turned out that one of her skills were to track down rare creatures and she also turned out to be an excellent little fighter

Another neat little feature which she had was that she could cast a spell, making copies of her self to distract the enemy.

I cant wait to get back to my Garrison so she can teach Prune some of these skills. Im very happy with my new friend!

((shortes rp ever ;) ))

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Aw, what a great name for her! Congrats on the new tame. :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Aww thanks Rhy! :D atm working on how to write a "goodbye and see you next expansion" as she hit lvl 100 yesterday ;). And i only gear up 1 charecter and do all the quests and as much as i love Abricot she is just an alt :D