A taste of Azeroth (VERY img heavy))

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: A taste of Azeroth (VERY img heavy))

Unread post by Ana »

(( hehe thank you :D i got 2 other journals .. one done until WoD and one very slowly updating ;) http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... ilit=xinia = the done one and http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... do#p424876 = the slow updating one.. i have tons of stuff to do with returning to WoW after a year so not really time to play an alt :lol: :D ))

I love getting pets from the wild but for my next pet I decided to support the animal shelter in Dalaran. I know that the pets there are in need of love so I set out for the shelter. They have a lot of adorable, beautiful and stunning pets to choose between. But I wanted a pet which weren’t as wanted as the usual pets so I asked if there were any animals that had been in the shelter for a long time. The woman who ran the shelter told me that a basilisk has been there for over a year and that no one really wanted to adopt him because he had a terrible smell to him and no matter what the shelter people feed him or washed him with his breath was still terrible. I instantly liked him and I named him Garlic. Seamed fitting with the smell emanating from him. Basilisk are known to be able to turn their pray into stone by their gaze but I´m pretty sure that Garlic can petrified his with his smell too!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Aweena »

Aww garlic is cute my rp hunter has a white theme to her pet collection he would fit right in

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((hehe its the only old world model basilisk i have.... so fare :) still planing on atleast 3 more hunters when i got the time and engery ;) ))

After my encounter with my smelly but very adorable basilisk I again felt the need for an adventure! I had heard that the thousand needles had been completely flooded and that they were in need of adventures willing to dive for the lost treasures at the button of the flooded area. A diving dwarf!! I never head of one so off course I headed out to be the first. I already knew the way to Tanaris and thousand needles is just nearby. Before I headed out I went to Ironforge to speak to a gnome. The gnomes always have the latest gadgets and gizmos. Outfitted with a potion which supposedly should help me breath underwater I headed to Thousand Needles. The first place to head was a giant floating rig. It was the center for the diving operations. It turned out that the did not need help with retrieving any lost items at the seabed.. they needed help to make a map of their new land. Little less adventurous than I had hoped for but they gave me my own boat! It took me many hours to map the area. When I returned the bar owner on the rig gave me a tiny egg as a reward. I was a bit disappointed but I could not say no. I did not leave the area right away… I could not resist taking a dive! After all it was what I had come for. I went underwater and saw some other adventures diving for pearls but the water is quite murky from the sand. Suddenly I head a crack! The egg in my pocket began to hatch and out came an adorable little raptor. He was utterly adorable. I named him Mango. He has since grown quite a lot and is my faithful companion in many battles.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

D'awww mango cute little fella you almost have enough to start a zoo

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( hehe i got many many more to go .. just a matter of my mind wanting to make up stories for the pets :D ))

I needed to stock up on fresh fish for my many pets so I headed to my favorite fishing spot. Just outside Stormwind there are some huge mountains where there is a little lake. I find it a peaceful and very lovely place to sit and relax. I had caught 15 fish and was going to go for one more so I threw my lure in the water one more time. I was very surprised to see a TURTLE come out of the water instead of a fish! I immediately got into the water and got the hook out of the turtle’s mouth. The turtle followed me up of the water and I took a good look to make sure that my lure hadn’t hurt the turtle. The turtle was very calm and let me examine it. It was a girl turtle and she seemed to be fine to be with me so she became my pet. I named her Shallot. She loves it when i pet her on the neck. . She is a darling.. though I suspect she might not be very bright as she often snuggles up to rocks.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Krysteena »

Aww those two are adorable. Silly Shallot. You'll need to give her loads of cuddles, for she seems to like them, if rocks are her choice of huggies :lol: I have a raptor myself, a crimson one, without a name. Mango is a rather handsome one, isn't he?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( i had a crimson raptor earlier on my main hunter named iggy :D - looking at the streching tiger screenie.. that neck... ohh dear... that needs fixing :lol: its such a stunning model.. but the streching.. horror :shock: ))

After stocking up on fish I headed to Mount Hyjal. I have heard rumors of beast almost undetectable by the eye hiding in the wild there and I wanted to see these for myself. I reached Nordrassil and talked to the druid there. The beast I´ve heard about were some tigers that had a very special skin. They had managed to adapt to the green environment by growing green skin. The druid cast a spell on me so I could walk into the wild without being attacked. I headed out to the green area around Nordrassil and it did not take long before I heard a rustle from a nearby bush. It was almost invisible! I could hardly make out the shape of the animal so I took out my trusted kibblers bits and threw one of them infront of the bush. This magnificent tiger appeared. My jaw almost dropped. He was stunning! I had to make him my pet. I felt quite safe with the druids protection spell on me and I got close to the tiger. He turned his head when he saw me approaching and when I stood in front of him he stretched out and yawned. I must admit I felt a little insecure right there. But luckily he proved to be willing to come along with me as a pet. Those kibblers bits are just the best treats! I named him Zucchini. He is huge and fluffy and I adore him. He is a very good to have on your side in battles but also just as happy to lie in front of me and be petted behind the ears.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Hehe I also have a green tiger. They're gorgeous, everything on them just stunning. Yes...about that tiger neck...it's body seems it have devoured the poor creatures neck :shock: I love his name though! Very noble and it seems to suit him. I'm sure my RaShira and your Zucchini would get on very well :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( i never noticed the neck thing until that screenie... :shock: :lol: - next entry is a bit short.. but the next one im working on alrdy :D - but wont be done with the next one for a few days i think))

I have heard a lot about the lands of Pandaria but I have never ventured there myself so I figured that it was time to venture there and see the land for myself. The first place I got to was a beautiful bamboo forest. In the middle of a clearing stood a very graceful crane. She was so beautiful and serene that I had to try to make her my pet. She was very curios and the moment I came close to her she became my pet. I think she had decided that she wanted a owner as much as I wanted a new pet.
Abricot giggles.
She has some really unique colors and I decided to name her Grape.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((i appologies in advanced for my poor paint cutting skills))

I cannot get over the beauty of this land! And I’m still only in the very beginning of my discoveries! My next spot to discover was a wonderful orchard and I brought with my faithful companion Prune; because what is better than having a pig in an orchard? Abricot smiles. Prune had a blast going to the garden eating all the appels on the ground. I hear a big rustle and saw a giant white gorilla running towards Prune. My heart skipped a beat.. I was to fare away to do anything but I still rushed the best I had learned. I saw the Gorilla rush and stopped inched for my beloved piglet. He huffed and stomped in the ground. But Prune did not take any notice of him. She was fare to busy eating apples. The gorilla looked confused. It tried pondering its chest to make Prune take notice. After a few more tries the gorilla looked even more confused and he finally gave up trying to intimidate my piglet. He sat down and looked very sad that he had failed to intimidate a little piglet. I think Prune sensed the gorilla’s disappointment and she walked over to him and pushed some apples in front of the gorilla. He looked very surprised and I was afraid that he would hurt Prune but instead he gently patted her on the back. I had reached Prune and she came running to me wanting to be snuggled … and she brought along a huge Gorilla as friend. I named him Onion and he seemed very happy to be my pet… He especially likes apples and fruit.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Haha silly Onion :lol: he tries to be a big and tough gorilla, but we all know that inside he's a sweetheart :hug:

Grape is gorgeous. I love the crane model and really like the green, blue and pink variants. I've never bonded with one myself, but Grape looked right at home beside your hunter :)
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

aww onion is my fave gorilla skin and such a beautiful story for him too

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( thanks both :D - the next story is a bit complicated.. was hard to think of a story for a spirit beast so i hope it came out fairly descent. The next story wont be so screenshot heavy... i hope ))

Although I wanted to keep exploring Pandaria; especially because I only had been to a little slice of the coast where I first sat food, I had to return to Eastern Kingdoms.
The dwarven king of Ironforge had calls to arms against the undead and the cultist which roamed the land and I could not resist the call of my king even though the undead makes my skin crawl. The first sights which meet me were one of the towers of the alliance. Its bright beacon could be seen miles away.
My task was to clear out Corins Crossing. I had taken Beetroot with me. He is always effective to fight the undead and I was sure that he would be good against the cultist as well.
We had fought our way to the middle of Corins Crossing when I felt a gust of wind. It did not feel the eerie feeling I usually have when I´m around the undead. It felt like the gust came from behind a house behind me which pondered me because I had already cleared that area. But with the undead it is always safest to backtrack and be sure. I came to the back of the house and I could not see anything but Beetroot were snarling so there was something which I could not see. I told him to go attack whatever it was that he sensed and he sneaked a few steps and then try to bite something. Then I saw it… It was a spirit bear! When Beetroot had begun to try and bite it, it had phased into its more physical form; although it was still clear it was a spirit beast. I had heard about these but I never seen it myself.I called Beetroot to my side, knowing that it would be futile for him to try and bite the spirit beast. I send him off to the stable and even though I am sure that he was more than eager to try and continue the fight he obeyed me. I had prepared for a meeting with the spirit beast ever since my hunter training began and I knew I was not going to let the opportunity go to waste. And I succeeded… I sadly cannot tell you how I tamed the elusive spirit beast as it is a secret to be kept amongst hunters. But I hope you don’t hold it against me. Once I had tamed I felt an amazing energy surge within my body; it was the spirit beast energy merging with mine making us partners. I am not sure if spirit beasts have a gender but the bear felt male in its energy. I named him Elderberry. He can manifist his spirit to be a bit more clearly if he wishes but it is still very clear that he is a spirit beast.

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

am still trying to notice the paint edges and cant see any so you are pretty good at carving it also nice story for elderberry not my fave but he suits you

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I love this idea of your pets finding you new pets :D I loved the spirit bear, but could never really bond with him. He seemed out of touch with my hunter, as if he wasn't really meant to be there. So I let him go, to find his one hunter. Looksie here! He found someone :lol:

I'm loving the edits. You can't see where the picture of the bear has been added in, great job! Keep up this journal too! It makes for interesting reads?

I'm guessing you'll be doing one for Draenor too? I certainly hope so :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( hint.. look at the tree where the bear has been editet in.. you see the error there :) - yeah i do draenor too.. infact i might slow down the update rate on this thing so it does not die in 3 months until WoD ;) - i got two other pet journals you can follow Xinia : http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... t=xiniaand Mikaido : http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... do#p424876 i be playing more on Mikaido when im done wirting Abricots journal... and i got a worgen and bloodelf hunter in the making too :D ...no update this time cause i wanna drag it out a bit ;) ))

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Looking at that tree, it's like a game of 'when's it gonna fall?' It's going...going...going...a little more :lol: I saw one of those, but not Mikiado's one. I'll be sure to check it out :)

It seems you like hunters too. That's what? 4 or 5 already :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((ohh ehmm how many hunters do i have... Tårnfalk, Abricot, Xinia, Mikaido as active onces.. and a worgen in the making + planes on a squid hunter and a bloodelf hunter.. so thats 7? + an arakkoa one if they become playable. Its my plan that none of my hunters shares a pet.. and thats kinda fun but hard to plan))

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

7?! Goodness gracious...I haven't even got that many alts. I've got what, one lvl90 coz I'm lazy. When I preorder Draenor I'll be getting another 90 but that will be a free one. Arakkoa hunters would be amazing. I'd only let her/him tame birds, simply because. I'd kill for Arakkoa as a playable race. They have gorgeous animations. It's just lore behind it that's stopping them I guess...
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((Time for an Abricot journal update :) .: Will try to do atleast one a week for these so it dont dry out completly but my focus atm is on leveling Mikaido..bit short this time but next one is alrdy ready for next week :D ))

Luckily after the clearing of Corins Crossing I was able to yet again set my foot on Pandarian Soil. I wanted to travel the mountain pass too . When I went there I was welcomed by bleating goats! I have never been welcomed by goats before and I thought they were very cute and fluffy. And they reminded me of the goats of Ironforge which we dwarves have used to ride on as long as I can remember. I traveled further up the pass and got to an inn. The innkeeper told me that the goats of Pandaria both made wonderful mounts as well as pets. That sounded like just the right companion for a dwarven girl! I tamed one of the fluffy goats and named her Fig.