New 90 and new pet

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

New 90 and new pet

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Since hitting 85 what seems like many moons ago I knew one day my hunter Shadowhowl would do the impossible and be the first hunter ever to reach 90 when many have fallen he has made the dream. Hunters and I didn't have a good history I would find them to be well boring and so delete them before they really got going. But Shadowhowl was different, he was special...he was Worgen...that alone made him worthy not to mention it was after reading what they could do at 90 I powered him to 85 with BOA gear then sat on him while thinking what next.

I started doing quests on him to finish up the old content and took him to Pandaria where he slowly got to 86 then did some other stuff and he got to 87, this is where he stalled for a bit so in order to revive him I took him all over Azeroth for the fires which was awesome cause he then hit 88 just from the fires. I then ran him into randoms cause I was determined to get him to 90. Soon 89 came and he was halfway to 90 his dream was coming true I ran him more in randoms with a guildie we ran and we ran till all of a sudden it was there in my sight...level 90.

I turned in a quest from a random and boom 90 I sat there staring at my screen at my hunter who had done the impossible he hit 90 on a class I used to delete before level 25. Shadowhowl had done what no hunter had done before he conquered the mountain and over came the odds after I got my head back on straight I asked a friend who was doing a dino bone farming group to take my hunter...I wanted that book. She said yes and off I went to the isle of dinos had to manually fly there since being fresh 90 no flight paths there but no matter. I found them there killing dinos and joined the fun though my pets kept dying cause I am new at being hunter still even after hitting 90 I am used to my DK. Soon a egg dropped I got that but was like ok cool now where is my book, more dinos died and more were killed but no book until it happened we killed one of those guys and there it was...the book of dino taming.

I knew immediately which one I wanted to tame and as we got close to the blue ones I asked in chat please do not kill the baby ones till I got mine and they listened right when we got there I went straight for my Babyblue, yes that is her name, tamed her and knew it was over the circle was complete I hit 90 and got what I have been wanting all this time my baby dino.

Shadowhowl and Babyblue are forever linked in the wheel of fate no matter the pets I tame now no matter where I go my dino is always by my side...
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: New 90 and new pet

Unread post by Makoes »

GRATZ!!!! I know what a long and difficult road it's been for you, and SO HAPPY that you made it!!!!!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: New 90 and new pet

Unread post by Ana »

SUPER GRATS!! i LOOVE your new pet and your transmorg for that worgen is awesome

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig