EmBARKing on a new adventure (Keidrans journal)

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

EmBARKing on a new adventure (Keidrans journal)

Unread post by Ana »

Yes yes i should do one pet journal done at a time... but well i did feel like beginning showcasing my worgens pets eventhough she only have two atm.

I had 4 different worgen hunters.. all have been deleted cause i could never bond with the name..

This one feels differnt.. there is meaning to her name.

Keidran - her name is taken from the webcomic TwoKinds. Keidran are canine- and feline-based, bipedal, sentient animals. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, which include: Tigers, Large Cats, Dogs, Wolves, and Foxes. They are a short-lived but intense race; guided by powerful base instincts. They are highly territorial and usually short-tempered.

Having a bit trouble planning her stable.. but so fare she is keeping the pet she started with.

His name is Mongrel

only other pet she has atm is the dark stribed riding tiger.. I wanted a spottet one for her.. but there are no spottet riding tigers.

His name is Whiskers

i really wanted to rp this hunter but it would just be a cheesy wirting version of the comic so i desided just to showcase her pets.. and maybe some screenies with her. This thread will update even more slowly than Mikaidos but i just thought i would share the first two pets and the joy that i feel that i finally have a worgen hunter name i like

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: EmBARKing on a new adventure (Keidrans journal)

Unread post by Krysteena »

Geesh this is your 4th pet journal now :lol: they're wonderful reads, I must say. Don't mind me if I keep my eye on them all :D

I wish us Hordies could have worgen too. I love them, but I've never really liked the alliance side. Plus, I'm bad at levelling and if I do level I need someone/something to keep my interest up. Maybe that free lvl90 for preordering Draenor? I condo then have a toon over on the alliance side. But I'm not like you. I struggle to keep up with more than one hunter :oops:

I've always seen worgen as having predatory pets such as wolves, cats, viscous dogs and foxes. My own baby hunter worgen called Emergaze has a pet fox. Unsure of her pets name, but the two do suit each other. If you do get round to updating this thread...perhaps I could assist you in naming some pets? If you don't run out of names that is. I'm pretty sure you've got loads brimming around in there. You must do, the amount of hunters you've got going on XD

Mastiffs have a lovely model/skin. It's unique, but the slobbery jaws tend to keep me away. They'd drool all over the enemy.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i got 11 pets planned for Keidran so fare :D.. only 3 of them has a planned named and i just showed 2 of them :D it be a while before i update this again.. but in a little bit there be an update on Mikaido :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Torachi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg, Ysera, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Torachi »

I'm curious to see what other creatures Keidran meets during her adventures! Though... out of curiosity, you mentioned wanting a spotted riding saber... This guy here wouldn't happen to possibly be what you're after, would he?

GM of <Darkness Dawning>
Casual Gaming - LGBT Friendly - Furry Friendly
VICTORY!
(Signature made by me)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nope :D i wanted a black one with white spots :) but thanks for the suggestions Torachi

Torachi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg, Ysera, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Torachi »

Ahhhh, gotcha. My brain apparently read what you said in the wrong order. >.> They do need to make one that's "inverted". That'd look pretty awesome.

GM of <Darkness Dawning>
Casual Gaming - LGBT Friendly - Furry Friendly
VICTORY!
(Signature made by me)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

yes it would :D its under the database of unused skin but i would really like to see it live

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

With Mikaido´s totally stalled at lvl 60 and my husband being ill still so no boosting i desided to play Keidran tonight and tamed another pet. His name is Tangled and i do like his sinister look.. but does a spider goes well with a worgen?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kahlua is camping a rare so i got the time to dust Keidran off

Two new pets for her. Bucky.. which i hope will grow alot. He seams soo tiny

And Talon - i havent seen a black model of the new raptors...if there is he will be replace with the new model. Even though his coloring are kinda pretty i just like the new raptor model so much more than the old one.. ohh yeah and i change Keidrans skin to black :) i just like that soo much more.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Stags do get much bigger once they hit the "full size" mark. :) Keidran's stables are looking lovely. I see no reason spiders can't match worgen; I plan to get one on Grizz.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh i just might get a different model for her :D - the first row of her pets are all black.. but i dont want a black color theme for her.. so have to think when it comes to other pets :)

Manage to grab Mange - i love the look of this bear. Hopefully he will grow on me with Keidran

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ran all the way over to the orcs starting area to tame Sting :)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Nice addition there, Tarn. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]