It looks like one person's kindness...

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Torachi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg, Ysera, Wyrmrest Accord

It looks like one person's kindness...

Unread post by Torachi »

Really can go a long way.

I've been after the rare ghostly white worm, Spirocula, for months now. It always seemed like I had missed my chance by just a few minutes, arriving just after someone killed him. He's right next to Light's Hope Chapel, after all. Today, after many failed attempts at getting Baron Rivendare's steed, I decided to stop and sit at Spirocula's spawn point. I'd been there for about 30 minutes or so, and had no idea when he was last tamed.... or killed. As I waited, something appeared on the side of my screen, and I felt my heart plummet. It was a level 90 Tauren shaman, on his massive Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent. The only thought that crossed my mind was, "Oh no... he's gonna sit here and wait for the rare to spawn, and then kill it..." But I was pleasantly surprised. He waved to me, and once I waved to him, he got back on his mount and flew off towards Light's Hope Chapel. I went back to waiting for Spirocula.

After about 3 minutes, npcScan went off, and there he was! I tamed him as fast as I could, and headed for Light's Hope, but the shaman wasn't there. So I began heading towards Stratholme. As I got to the gate, I saw the tauren again, and quickly asked him to wait, as Spiro appeared at my side. I thanked him, and hugged him for the good luck he had given me.

I have considered naming my new friend after the tauren, but feel that might be a bit creeper-ish. >.> Anyways, I grabbed two screen-shots of this awesome moment, though I blurred names that weren't my own.

You can see npcscan's notification just after my first meeting the tauren in this one. (I didn't think to increase my chat window to get it all until I had entered Strath.)

Now to start thinking of a good name for this ghostly boy! Thank you again, wherever you are, Mr. Tauren!

GM of <Darkness Dawning>
Casual Gaming - LGBT Friendly - Furry Friendly
VICTORY!
(Signature made by me)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: It looks like one person's kindness...

Unread post by Ana »

Aww its cute!

what about Genei; meaning Apparition :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Torachi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg, Ysera, Wyrmrest Accord

Re: It looks like one person's kindness...

Unread post by Torachi »

Tårnfalk wrote:Aww its cute!

what about Genei; meaning Apparition :D
Isn't it? I just couldn't say no to that face! XD

Hmmm... That is pretty fitting. How is that pronounced? Like "Jee-nei" or "Geh-nei"?

GM of <Darkness Dawning>
Casual Gaming - LGBT Friendly - Furry Friendly
VICTORY!
(Signature made by me)