Upper Blackrock Spire Worgs

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Sesamee
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'Jaeden

Upper Blackrock Spire Worgs

Unread post by Sesamee »

WoWScrnShot_101514_001340.jpg
WoWScrnShot_101514_001340.jpg (269.08 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
Did ya'all know they'd be tameable because I didn't. I just Beast Lored one out of curiosity and managed to tame one after a few jerk groups ruined it for me. One tank literally death gripped it away from me a split second before the tame was done. This time a lock decied to chaos bolt and almost kill it but the tame beast cast finished just in time. This was one of the pets I was looking forward to most as my black wolf, Nightmare, got a sweet upgrade!

Love it! I just thought I'd post in case anyone wasn't aware they're tameable.
Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Re: Upper Blackrock Spire Worgs

Unread post by Myrrmi »

Wait, wait! Which colours are available in UBRS? May have to enslave a guildgroup to get my Horo (a red wolf) a month early :D

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)
Sesamee
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Sesamee »

I saw black and brown. I'm not sure if that's all there are or if they stay the same with each instance. There aren't that many in there so make sure to get a good group who will wait a few seconds to let you tame.
Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Unread post by Myrrmi »

Brown? Yay! :D
(by red I meant brown... it really looks more red than brown to me :P )

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

There is black, grey, and brown in UBRS.

ImageImage :mrgreen:

Gigglerum
Realm: auchidoun

Unread post by Gigglerum »

are we able to walk into heroic ubrs? reason i ask is b/c i tried taming a wolf 9 times now & every group has ignored my request to let me tame 1 & ive gone to where it used to be to try & sneak tame one of the 1s in the first cpl of mobs but it says i need to be level 100 to enter it and a few ppl ive talked to said they were able to walk in it fine so i dunno if im glitched or what. Thanks in advance for the help :hug:
Sesamee
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Sesamee »

Gigglerum wrote:are we able to walk into heroic ubrs? reason i ask is b/c i tried taming a wolf 9 times now & every group has ignored my request to let me tame 1 & ive gone to where it used to be to try & sneak tame one of the 1s in the first cpl of mobs but it says i need to be level 100 to enter it and a few ppl ive talked to said they were able to walk in it fine so i dunno if im glitched or what. Thanks in advance for the help :hug:

I think you need a group to enter at 90. At 100 you can walk in. Right now you have to do it with the dungeon finder. It's VERY hard to find a random group willing to wait five seconds for a tame. People are stupid like this. I only got mine because my bf, the healer, taunted it away from the group and stunned it so I could tame it real fast. Even then a lock started chaos bolting it even though I had said in party chat I'm taming it. I got lucky and the tame cast while it had a few health left.

Keep trying but be sure to glyph for the fast Tame Beast cast time.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I had trouble taming too. People can be so inconsiderate. :( It took a few groups of that before I found one who said they'd gladly let me tame as long as I stayed the whole dungeon. Of course I would! Got my wolfie and am debating getting one on a different toon, but it was so stressful dealing with the long waits and the rude people I may just wait the few weeks until the expansion. I'm so happy I found a nice bunch that let me do it.
Gigglerum
Realm: auchidoun

Unread post by Gigglerum »

so far 28 groups in the last 2 days & nobody would let me get a tame but im determined im going to get 1 lol