Ashiena's Hunting Journal

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Gumballs
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Ashiena's Hunting Journal

Unread post by Gumballs »

Hey guys!

My hunter's name is Ashiena, and after a long break from WoW, and an even longer break from mount and pet collecting, I'm back for WoD. It's incredibly strange but I am having a lot of fun so far! It feels good to be back in the game, and I figured what a better way for me to get enthusiastic about my hunter than come back to Petopia, which I used to frequent pretty often. So, hello!

My current stables are (kind of) empty since I released many underused pets back into the wild in MoP. I have my eye on a few new models but I'm just kind of going by feel, so we will see what stays and what doesnt!

I stepped through the portal with Ecko, formerly known as King Krush, my favourite pet. I solo tamed KK as a fluke back in Wrath when tame was still 20s. It was my most adrenaline fueled moment in WoW, hands down, and Ecko has been Ashi's main man ever since. Trolls and devlisaurs were meant for one another!

I'm going in blind with this expansion, so to speak. So, we'll see how this goes and what adventures Ashi ends up having. Thank you for reading!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_111314_153330.jpg
WoWScrnShot_111314_153330.jpg (838.49 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
WoWScrnShot_102214_190858.jpg
WoWScrnShot_102214_190858.jpg (520.83 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
Rejoined the hunt after a lengthy break... feels good!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Ashiena's Hunting Journal

Unread post by Ana »

I love King Krush :D got him on my night elf D looking forward to see more of your tames

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

Welcome back!! :)

Signature Made By Senenith

Gumballs
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Gumballs »

I'm so awful at updating things haha. Whoops!

So Ashi is now level 100. I've tamed a zillion new things but I'm only now starting to figure out who is clicking and what is working. Most of my tames were dumped in the stables right away so it's great to be able to take them out for a test run and see who is staying!

First up, is Nukk 3.0. Ashiena's first pet was a red raptor back in the day. In MoP Nukk became and armored red raptor but he kind of lost touch with his true personality with that skin. With the gorgeous new raptor skin, I knew Nukk was back to his old self again! Ashi and Nukk make a gorgeous pair, I ADORE the improved models and skins!

Next up isn't exactly a new pet. This direhorn has been in my stables, unnamed, since I could first take them. I love the model but no one clicked. I had her out ready to abandon... when she cuddled right up to Ashi. Yeah, she's staying haha. Still no name, but her personality is shining through.

Next up is my beautiful Gara. I tamed her at 95 and she's flawless. Generally I don't name named mobs after their original identities, but after the hell Gara went through it thought it was appropriate. She's with me 80% of the time now. Such a beautiful model.

And here's her with my Garn Nighthowl, the first WoD mount I got!

Next up is Snowsoul. This expansion is making me seriously love on Orcs and their lore, and I thought it was fitting for one of the first pets for Ashi to befriend on Draenor to be a Frostwolf. She's gorgeous. I'm not 100% set on the name but we'll see.

Even though her combat sounds are almost as annoying as shale spiders, Rhaze (and her little brother Reskk) are definitely permanent members of Ashi's stables. Pets that match your tabard are always awesome.

Managed to kill Gorok and snag this beautiful boar. His little legs are nuts but he looks great next to Doof, Ashi's King Mosh!

That's it for now! I'm on my phone so hopefully this updates correctly! :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (87.4 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (154.98 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (136.05 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (86.08 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (73.81 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (64.83 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (106.39 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
Rejoined the hunt after a lengthy break... feels good!
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Wow, you've been busy! Congrats on all the tames, and welcome back!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.