A Beast Named Beauty

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

A Beast Named Beauty

Unread post by Rhyela »

I still think hydras make way too much noise, but I decided to try one. Of course, no simple hydra would do, so I decided to tame Chimaeron. After finally figuring out how to get into Blackwing Descent (been way too long since I've been there), I made my way to the beast's lair. The tame itself was simple enough, I just dismissed my pet and Deterrance/Tamed at 20%.

Initially, I had planned on naming it something stupid like Facepalm (because one of its heads is a hand), but after taming it, I immediately felt very sorry for it. For one, it was sleeping soundly before I came along, not bothering anyone and probably not wanting to be bothered. And hideous though it may be, it didn't ask to be made that way. I suddenly thought of the princess wife that Ice King makes for himself in an episode of Adventure Time, where he uses the parts of all the other princesses to construct his own. She feels like a monster, but he reassures her that she is beautiful to him. And so, my new ugly hydra suddenly became female, and I named her Beauty. I want her to feel better about herself, and to know that despite her scary appearance, someone out there still loves her anyway. :3

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_122714_132404.jpg
WoWScrnShot_122714_132404.jpg (375.76 KiB) Viewed 577 times

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.