It Finally Happened

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

It Finally Happened

Unread post by Rhyela »

I've been level 100 for a while, and still didn't have Gara. I got the Shadowberry thing on my own (just pure dumb luck), and had gathered a few pieces of the effigy (again, dumb luck because I didn't even know that was part of it), but was missing the remaining pieces and everything after that. I had no idea what to do, so I finally looked it up. Took a while to get Xan(sp?) to spawn, and at one point I got booted out of the void realm randomly and had to get back in. I also had my pet out at first, so I'm assuming that's why. He finally spawned after I dismissed my pet. Not sure that was needed, as it made it tougher than it probably needed to be, but I digress.....

It's now almost 5:00 a.m., but I finally got her! I wasn't too crazy about her in pictures, but she's really stunning in-game. Between her pretty appearance and story, I find myself quite taken with her. I named her Garahel because, well, I wanted to keep at least part of her name out of respect for her previous master, and because she's still Gara. But I also wanted to name her something different because she HAS changed, even if only a little. On the fence about re-naming to just Gara.

Slightly less noteworthy is my new boar pet. I stumbled across these in a cave in Iron Siegeworks (is that the name?), while trying to figure out how to get the heck out of there to kill the mobs for the parts of the effigy there in FFR. I had climbed in from Gorgrond somehow, lol. I settled on the name Bruiser, because he looks like he can put the hurt on someone. Tank was a close second, but I chose against it because people might think I named him that because he's a tank pet. I wanted to name him that because he's built like an actual tank. But anyhow, Bruiser suits him just fine. :) I tried a couple other colors, the bright white and the ivory, but this one just looked mean and beefy. I like that.

Apologies for the excessive blabbing, I can't help it. :P
Attachments
Gara.jpg
Gara.jpg (261.53 KiB) Viewed 1355 times
Bruiser.jpg
Bruiser.jpg (191.92 KiB) Viewed 1355 times

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: It Finally Happened

Unread post by Castile »

Ah grats!! I didnt get mine to well late either :) Enjoy your sexy wolf and piggy!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Ardawen
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Lots of servers (all EU)

Unread post by Ardawen »

i realy should get that one one of these days, i did the quest but the voidperson would not show up, so i waited and kind of forgot about it.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I loove those screenie Rhy... awesome and grats :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig