OMG! Michael has joined my team!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

OMG! Michael has joined my team!

Unread post by Hisae »

I've got a quick tale to tell as this just happened and I want to type this out before I lose it with excitement! As the screenshot shows I've just had Karoma (Michael) to join me! I've NOT ONCE EVER SEEN HIM UP since Cata came out and I've wanted the wolf for who knows how long but I could not ever find a hunter that I love as much as I love Moonwalker.

She is my boosted hunter who went through a name change and I've been working on her professions, mainly first aid. I came to Twilight Highlands to run Grim Batol for some embersilk cloth and looking at the map and trying to decipher which direction to go to get to the instance I see the red squares that represent Karoma's spawn spots. I decided spur of the moment to check not even thinking he was going to be up. As I get to his 3RD spawn point, I had a thought.
"If he is up, I'll name him after MJ...."
as I land BOOM!
He's up!
The more I look at Michael the spirit wolf, the more the name fits. Michael Jackson was a force to be reckoned with when he was alive. No one matched him in dance/song/performance. He was the leader in the music industry. The wolf works as he also had to survive all the trials that were thrown at him so he could become the legend we know today.

I love MJ and he has a special spot in my heart now. I feel honored to have at least two things named in his honor. Moonwalker the huntress and now a spirit beast. :D
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: OMG! Michael has joined my team!

Unread post by Rhyela »

Fun story! And congrats! :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Congrats! :D
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Congratulations! It's always extra exciting to check for a rare on a whim and find him/her up.
Adulara
Realm: EU- Aman´thul

Unread post by Adulara »

Came across this, and what can i say...had to reply....love it :)
I am a Monnwalker too... :P i love MJ.
Karoma is the only SpiritBeast left, i need to tame, i hope i´ll find him one day :)
Congrats to you :)