Tri-al and Error

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Tri-al and Error

Unread post by Varethyn »

I've been hunting on and off for Trigore the Lasher ever since hydras were first made tameable. Of course Wailing Caverns was packed with hunters all looking to tame him the first good while, so I'd tamed a red thunder hydra and made do. However my thoughts kept returning to the pretty red old-world hydra and I had to keep trying. On and off since then I've waited a few hours at his little pool, more often than not accompanied by another hunter (including Zhuge's brother at one point!). Fast forward to today. I was camping on and off throughout the day after coming home from being in town. I'd come off for dinner and then went to raid. After that I thought, screw it I'm gonna check again. Not completely optimistic I flew over to WC and...

He was waiting for me :D Swimming around happily with no other players in sight. So, so, so happy to have finally found him. Thank you to Zhuge and her brother for offering support and wishing me luck in befriending him! :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Tri-al and Error

Unread post by Makoes »

Gratz!!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Tri-al and Error

Unread post by Rhyela »

Awesome! Congrats! I've personally never seen him, so he must still be highly sought-after.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.