A Basilisk By Any Other Name

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

A Basilisk By Any Other Name

Unread post by Rhyela »

My newest hunter, Gazmon, has been relatively petless for most of his 35 levels. I recently tamed a hyena and named him Biscuit, and Gazmon loves his Biscuit very much. :3 (Pic because why not?)

Today, however, I eventually wandered into Desolace to quest, and decided to do a quick check for Hissperak (sp?). I was pretty sure I wanted a basilisk after seeing the black/green ones in Azshara, but I wanted either the black with purple crystals or black with orange crystals. Well, Hissperak was in the southwestern-most spawn point today, so I tamed him.

He's.....an interesting critter. I had forgotten that this one makes noises when clicked. So between the overall grumpy (albeit pretty) appearance, the idle noises, and the extra hissing/grumbling noises when clicked, this guy is obviously not a happy critter. So, I named him Happy (irony amuses me). :P It's like Gaz is trying to convince himself that by naming Happy as such, he will eventually become docile. "Who's a good Happy? You are!" *nearly gets finger bitten off*

Happy is grumpy and temperamental about just about everything. I think he may eventually warm up to Gazmon in time, or at least as much as a really grumpy cat warms up to people. Maybe "tolerate" is a better word for it. :lol:

Heeeeeere's Happy! (The not-so-happy basilisk.)

(Sorry for the dark picture, it's currently very late.)
Attachments
Happy.jpg
Happy.jpg (149.85 KiB) Viewed 833 times
Biscuit.jpg
Biscuit.jpg (159.27 KiB) Viewed 833 times

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.